Dr. Ying Zhang, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female

Dr. Zhang

Pathway Center Psychotherapy

4530 S Berkeley Lake Rd Ste B Berkeley Lake, GA 30071

Dr. Ying Zhang, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Berkeley Lake, GA and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Tianjin Medical College in 1991 and specializes in psychiatry.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Zhang accepts

Dr. Zhang accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Zhang's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Zhang?
Dr. Zhang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ying Zhang, MD
Dr. Zhang is a highly skilled psychiatrist who takes the time to teach you how each medication works on each part of your brain chemistry system. She is easy to talk to and listens well. She makes me feel like I am her only patient during our visits. She takes excellent notes and has helped me learn to identify triggers to my depression and/or anxiety. She is very discerning to share the right kind of advice in a sensitive and kind way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
I love Dr Zhang and Stephanie. They are always helpful and kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
She is such a caring and professional therapist. She stays on top of current medications and is very insightful. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
Dr. Zhang's mastery of medication management is extraordinary. She is thoughtful, caring and has terrific insight. I have been seeing her for two years and have never felt better. She provides so much than a 'med check'. She is careful to take the time to figure out what is truly going on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
I have been seeing her for years because she is brilliant and also wants me to get better. I don't trust anyone else to diagnose my problems. She is one in a million, so if you're looking for the right psychiatrist, you have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
Dr. Zhang is amazing. She is more than a pill provider; she’s a therapist that tries to understand what’s really going on and encourages open discussion in order to get the right medication/mix/dose that works best. I always feel better after seeing her and I feel I’m in excellent hands. If I’m having a bad time, she spends extra time with me as needed. Because she does this with all, there are times when I need to wait for my appointment. To me, that’s understandable and she’s worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Zhang for nearly 10 years and have been very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
I've only been with Dr. Zhang for a few months but in that time she has updated my medication plan and today I'm a whole new person. My quality of life is so much better. She understands the complexity of the mix of multiple medications and works to simplify things to only what is needed and no more. I highly recommend Dr. Zhang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
Dr. Zhang really took the time to get to know me in order to figure out what will work best. She follows up on everything I tell her from the previous appointment and provides perspective and clarity when I need it. You should definitely choose Dr. Zhang especially if your current provider makes you feel like you are part of a medication mill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
Dr. Zhang is a caring, compassionate professional who never fails to spend an appropriate amount of time listening to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zhang?

• Psychiatry