Dr. Ying Zhang, MD

Dr. Ying Zhang, MD

Psychiatry | Female

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Zhang specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Berkeley Lake, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Zhang? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Zhang's Experience

See how Dr. Zhang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zhang

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zhang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zhang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zhang to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Zhang's Performance
Atlanta, Georgia |
I've been seeing Dr. Zhang for several years. She is professional yet approachable and sincerely cares about her patients. She is an expert in the changing landscape of medication and works with you to get it right. I highly recommend Dr. Zhang.
Duluth, Ga. |
Dr. Zhang listens well, has good insights, and is very positive. She never makes you feel rushed. Their office is very responsive and accessible.
in Norcross, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Zhang for over a year now. From day one, she has been so helpful and attentive with all my questions and concerns involving my anxiety and depression. After dropping my insurance provider, I still refuse to go to another doctor. It is very comforting to have a doctor that I can trust!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
She's not just my doctor she's my friend. I absolutely love coming to my appointments! I always leave there in a much better mood. The waiting area is comfortable and quiet. The place is very upscale.
I would recommend Dr. Zhang to anyone. She's the best!
in Roswell, GA |
100% personalized care. I reacted to a few medications adversely and through simple testing, Dr. Zhang discovered I had a rare issue making several "common" medications incompatible! She changed my prescription to reflect my newfound compatibility and I feel the best I've felt in years. Strongly recommended!
in Loganville, Ga |
Doctor Zhang has been an outstanding psychiatrist. I have been with her since July 2009.
in Atlanta, GA |
1st psychiatrist I saw after hospitalization & Bipolar I diagnosis by 3 separate health professionals. Despite having all hospitalization records, she refused to believe I was Bipolar & took me OFF Lithium (critical for Bipolar management) & put me ON Lexapro (I later learned this should NOT be used for Bipolar -- causes awful side effects). Long story short, within days the Lexapro caused a MAJOR crash depression & I almost hung myself. Getting ahold of anyone is IMPOSSIBLE. I DO NOT TRUST HER.
Have you seen Dr. Ying Zhang, MD?
Are you Dr. Zhang?

Compare Dr. Zhang

Dr. Zhang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Zhang has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zhang's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

Dr. Zhang does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Zhang and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tianjin Medical College

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Zhang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zhang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Zhang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zhang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.