Family Medicine  |
Dr. Yihong Hao, MD
Dr. Yihong Hao, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Hao is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

2900 N Military Trl Ste 101

Boca Raton, FL 33431

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Hao

Dr. Hao's Experience

Dr. Hao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Serotonin Syndrome
  • Thyroid Disease

• Henan Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Hao has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Hao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hao to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Hao's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
doctor hao goes right to the root of your problem ...... naturally - great listener and open to discussion - went to see a gastro doc for month - wrong diagnosis and doc hao helped with all the issues .... and i feel great and healthy -
Delray Beach, FL |
I consider myself very fortunate to have found Dr. Hao. It is a blessings and an honor to work with someone who can utilize both eastern and western medicines for your highest good. Dr. Hao is a great listener as well as a brilliant physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Hao if you are looking for alternative ways to understand and heal your body
in Delray Beach |
If you have a endless time & money see Dr. Hao! Blood work taken first vistit. Results visit 2, no Cholesterol test taken? Needed a 3rd visit for results for another test & was told to fast so Cholesterol can be drawn. Visit 3, 11:15 appt no food or drink, inquire about Cholesterol test, Dr. Hao said I need a 4th appt for that because I need to fast, picked up her file and walked out on me. Chasing her, I told her, I am fasting, no I need a 4th appt, then a 5th for results, I'm over it!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
The following is my opinion, based on my own personal experience with Dr. Joy Hao. Cons: If you’re looking for medical help, avoid this place at all costs. I had a recurring foot issue, Hao’s “med-spa” recommended six acupuncture treatments. Perhaps they stuck the needle in my wallet, as the only thing that deflated was my checking account.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Hao has helped me over years with my many health challenges. She is versed in conventional medicine , functional medicine and Chinese medicine. Being an expert in 3 medicines is fantastic. Functional medicine helps prevent disease, increases healthy function and longevity. Chinese medicine looks deeper at the patterns,not seen by MDs or Functional Medicine doctors, that is the cause of the over health issues. She is sought out by many doctors for her trusted service.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Beautiful office! The staff is nice and knowledgeable. Dr. Hao took the time to listen to my concerns and discuss a treatment plan in detail, did not rush me out the door with a prescription in hand like other doctors do. Highly recommend!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I walked around with my foot broken for almost 2 weeks thinking it was a bad sprain before I saw Dr. Hao. When I explained what happened and showed her my foot, she immediately requested an xray to be done as well as a bone density test since I was older and small framed, two high risk factors in having osteoporosis. The test results confirmed my foot was broken and that I had osteopenia in my knees and spine. I am ever, ever so grateful for Dr. Hao's expeditious and thorough diagnosis. Shay
in Delray Beach, FL |
I've met Dr. Hao a few years back when I was thoroughly dissatisfied with the regular MD's in the area. I've been struggling with Hashi, lethargy, and adrenal fatigue. I like her approach with alternative therapies and medicines and have been doing much better, with less lethargy, better thyroid values and overall better well-being.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Before finding Dr. Hao and her team I had never had a regular menstrual cycle in my life due to me having PCOS and fibroids. My dreams of one day becoming a mother was fading away and depression was settling in. I always had terrible cramping, fatigue and unpredictable bleeding days which made it impossible to keep up with ovulation. Now, not only am I regulated and pain free after a few test, supplements and acupuncture, but I am again hopeful in one day becoming a mommy!!!!
in Parkland, Fl |
I have been seen Dr. Hao since 2012. She is a very caring doctor and very knowlegeable. She always explains my lab results to me face to face, unlike my previous doctors. i am doing better with my blood pressure and glucose under her care.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
About a year ago, I became a patient of Dr. Hao's. At that time, I was feeling so fatigued and lethargic, I couldn't lose weight! Dr. Hao ordered a comprehensive thyroid panel and diagnosed me with Hashimoto's disease and hypothyroidism. She has been treating me with holistic approaches including Armour Thyroid, gluten-free diet and many others. Now 1 year later, I have so much more energy, and lost 23 Lbs!!! I really love Dr. Hao because she get's to the root of the problem.
Boca Raton, FL |
With Dr. Hao I did the nutrition testing to determine the supplements my body needs and then started bio-identical hormone replacement. Not only do I feel great but I feel like I am taking charge of my post-menopausal body in a healthy and holistic way.
Boca Raton, FL |
I would avoid this doctor at all costs. Your wellbeing will be compromised if you're not consistently lining her pockets with money. I have a thyroid condition which causes me to take meds on daily basis. I shouldn?t go a day without taking the meds. However, after I couldn?t schedule another blood test that wasn?t necessary the doctor stopped refilling my meds. And this was after being inundated with test through out the year. During that period my levels never changed. But that is how she mak
Have you seen Dr. Yihong Hao, MD?
Are you Dr. Hao?