Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD

Dr. Mironer

Carolina Ctr Adv Mgt Pain

1998 Hendersonville Rd Ste 45 Asheville, NC 28803

(828) 232-1955

Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatology Institute in 1980 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

• Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Mironer accepts

(828) 232-1955

Dr. Mironer accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

2.5

Dr. Mironer?
Dr. Mironer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD
As above I feel that my pain management after surgery has been ignored for so far 4 business day. Something is terribly wrong with his nursing staff. They never even called to tell me there could be a situation that has caused a problem or delay. I think Dr Mironer is a wonderful Dr. but if you thing you are going to get medication to pick up in a rethink it and go to somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD?
Siri is a joy and pleasure to see. She is friendly, professional and very kind and compassionate!! She always takes time to listen and is always attentive to my needs. The only frustration I have is not with her, but with the new government regulations that unfortunately seem to determine the care to pain management that miss Siri is able to give. As one who lives with constant pain, and want only the best quality of life possible it can be discouraging sometimes. But having said that, Siri always does the best that she possibly can for me! I would certainly recommend her to anybody!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD?
Seemed as if my back issues were insignificant. Also implied I should not be having these pains. Never let me finish a sentence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD?
I was only the 3rd person he has seen with my injury, bilateral calcaneal fractures. He was inappropriate by joking about another he saw with my injury. He was laughing that this person's injury happened when they jumped out of a 2nd story window when getting caught with another man's wife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD?
Dr. Mironer is a wonderful doctor. I went to him ten years ago for spinal issues and am back with him again now. He is really professional, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He has helped me tremendously with my complex spine issues. He has a nice bedside manner and answers questions that I have. I would recommend him to anyone who needs pain help following spine surgeries. I trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD?
Kind of rude. Spent very little time with me. Had little interest in hearing all my medical issues. He, without saying it, essentially called me a drug seeker. Yet MREs show I have 4 damaged discs in my neck, among other lesser issues. Did prescribe me meds yet they barely enable me to work, but that's it. Home life is just trying to sleep until I have to go back to work. Afraid to tell him the meds are insufficient as he's already acting like I'm some druggie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yevgeny Mironer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mironer?

• Anesthesiology

Umass Memorial Medical Center
1980
Moscow Medical Stomatology Institute

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mironer treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average