Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin, MD

Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Khavkin is affiliated with Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, Western Arizona Regional Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center and MountainView Hospital.

Khavkin Clinic

653 N Town Center Dr Ste 602

Las Vegas, NV 89144

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Khavkin

Patient outcome is my number one priority. I have experienced staff who have worked with me for years and work with me to inform the patients as well as make them feel comfortable.

Video

Dr. Khavkin's Experience

Dr. Khavkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

• Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Moscow Medical Academy
  • University Of New Mexico Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • John Hopkins Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Khavkin has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Khavkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khavkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Khavkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khavkin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Khavkin's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
He spent less than one minute speaking to me, he came in the room stated his diagnose, and asked if I wanted him to fix me, like he could walk on water. Wanted to do bone grafts, etc.. Said he would come back, didn't, his assistant came back. Went to a different Doctor, who I will stay with. Would never go back to him or recommend him to anyone.
Henderson, NV |
Dr Khavkin took one look at my MRI and knew immediately what I needed. I had lower back pain from an injury sustained in Iraq 10 years ago, recently within the last year I also developed some pretty agonizing sciatic pain in my entire right leg. He performed a spinal decompression and fusion surgery on my L5-S1 disc. It's been a little more than 2 weeks since the surgery and all my sciatic pain is completely gone and I'm feeling amazing. He nailed the diagnosis and did amazing.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Khavkin preformed my discectomy surgery to remove my lumbar herniated disc material that was pressing on my nerve root causing major sciatica pain. Starting having issues early December 2016 was referred to Dr. Khavkin middle of January and had surgery few weeks later. I'm happy to report that less then two weeks I was back to normal life with minimal discomfort. It's now one month later and I am totally pain free! I highly recommend Dr. Kavakin for any back/spine procedures you may need.
in Henderson, NV |
I am a 70 year old male and came to Dr. K last fall for a surgery evaluation. I have suffered from lower back pain from a football injury . Despite keeping in shape through swimming I began to develop more symptoms that threatened my mobility. Dr. K said that I was a good candidate for a TILF at two levels, L4 to L5 and L5 to S1. I had the procedure last Nov. and almost immediately noticed that my back, leg, and foot pain abated. Dr. K and his team did a great job and I am now pain free.
Massachusetts |
Dr khavkin performed an amazing emergency craniotomy on our so march 2016 after a near fatal car accident. His excellent technique and personable follow up are commendable. Our son is completely recovered and we are grateful to him for saving his life.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've had two surgeries with this doctor the first one was done by AP Dr Takagi one of the doctor kept his surgeons it was a fail he just came out and it was we had to have a second surgery the pain was unbearable and after being at home calling and calling for days trying to get assistance they would not accept my calls anymore and they told me that it was up to the ER to take care of my pain I would never go to the doctor ever again
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am so blessed that that I found Dr. Khavkin to fix my lower spine! The pain was gettting real bad ,real fast. I knew that it would have to be surgically fixed.I talked with several people waiting..yes waiting, in the room for the appts. I seen no one out of line or complaining about the wait.They all knew that the wait was well worth their health and care they were getting !! Just read the articles on the walls.. you will know the REAL character of the man you are trusting with your health.
in Las Vegas, NV |
after 40 years of lower back problems and a previous spinal surgery I came to Dr Khavkin. He fused 3 lower lumbars and added titanium support. It is now a little over a year from surgery and I am amazed at how good I feel.
in Las Vegas, NV |
On 7/ 23/ 2015 I fell in my home and sustained a cranial bleed resulting in a hemorrhage to the right temporal lobe and a stroke. I was rushed into emergency brain surgery which was performed by Dr Khavkin and his team around midnight. I am so fortunate, blessed and overwhelming grateful for the timing of EMT's the rapid response and extraordinary skills of Dr Khavkin and his team. Not only did I survive, I have my full cognitive function, precious memories, and my ability to live independent.
in Las Vegas |
My pain level was a ten for eight years before I decided to undergo surgery due to an accident I had in 2007. I finally decided I could no longer stand the pain in my lower four lumbar discs. Several surgeons told me surgery was not a possibility prior to meeting Dr. Khavkin. He stated he could bring me down to a 2-3 pain level. After a 4 1/2 hour surgery and almost a year I am in as much or worse pain than before. I use a cane a lot, and pain relievers. He could care less. Very sad.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I found Dr. Khavkin to be the type of Dr. We seldom see anymore. The patient comes first. He is an xlnt surgeon. He did my Lower Lumbar surgery with no problems post operative. I highly recommend him for any and all back or ???????? Problems. He will continue to be my Dr. His staff is xlnt. You may have to wait awhile for your appt. But plan on it, it's worth the wait. He will give you the same time you need w/ him..
Stay away.. Absolutely the worst doctor. After 2+ hour wait he came in not prepared at all. Never even looked at any of my records or ct/mri films I was told I must bring with me. He asked me several times what insurance I had and what type of attorney I worked for? If it is possible to give minus zero ratings I would!!
in Pahrump |
I'm in the Neuri ICU on Sunday, had tumor removed last Friday. Felt good enough to sit in a chair for 4 hours. Pain management is great. If you have a brain tumor, you want Dr. Khavkin and his staff at Khavkin Clinic on your side. Words fail me but lemme say every step of the whole process has been smooth, all questions answered and we knew what was to occur in advanced. Doctor told my husband he got the tumor out - and you can't get any better than that! God bless Dr. Khavkin and his DreamTeam
in Las Vegas |
3 major back surgeries in 13 mths. When they told us they wanted to schedule a 4th even bigger one after a noticeable rod from the hardware was pushing thru my husbands back i was dumbfounded. I was wondering if it dawned on the surgeons that his body was going thru too much in too short of time and why would you go bigger if rods and screws keep coming out. Dr. Takagis bed side manner is to be desired, maybe that comes in time when you experience your own health issues. Research! Ask questions!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Plan to wait a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes. I have had to wait this long on each of my three visits. One patient told me she waited 4+ hours once. The waiting room is SRO. Then they have the audacity to post on their tv, Our business grows from your referrals.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had been a patient of Dr. Khavkin's for my low back. Then I found myself having terrible pain radiating down my arm. I was able to get in quickly to see Dr. Khavkin after an MRI showed a herniated disc in my neck. I had surgery to remove the disc. The surgery was very successful, I am pain free in my neck. I had no post-op problems. Dr. Khavkin and his staff took great care of me. I highly recommend him and his team (they are great).
in Las Vegas, NV |
From my very first appointment I was treated with total respect and kindness. Dr. Khavkin was personable, professional, and not patronizing. He listened to me and was extremely sympathetic to my fears of having to have surgery. Once the surgery was scheduled, I never felt out of the loop; I was completely taken care of. The anterior cervical discectomy and fusion has been so far (8 months out from sx) a success. I highly recommend Dr. Khavkin and his entire team.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am a retired Radiologist. Dr. Khavkin did a three levels Cervical Spinal fusion on me. I am currently three months post surgery, fully recover with out residual pain. I am extremely satisfy with my post surgical result and follow up x-ray. I had severe cervical spine stenosis with large herniated disc, bony spurs and bar prior to surgery. From my own personal experience as a doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Khavkin.
Have you seen Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Khavkin?

Visit Dr. Khavkin

Dr. Khavkin accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Blue Access Choice PPO
    Blue Preferred HMO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA