Dr. Yesenia Martinez, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Yesenia Martinez, MD
Dr. Yesenia Martinez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Martinez's Experience

See how Dr. Martinez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martinez

Dr. Martinez accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Martinez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Martinez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martinez to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Martinez's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Ft Myers, FL |
    I thought she was great until I had a health problem. She is very stubborn and vindictive. I asked for a script that was recommended by a highly regarded dr, (antiviral). She only gave me the script after taking another med away. Non narcotic. I have to wait a month (per HMO) to get to another Dr. I explained I was leaving her and wanted to have everything stay as is and she refused, leaving me with nerve pain all month. After leaving in tears, I get a warning letter saying I was disrespectful.
    in Ft Myers, FL |
    I you are looking for a real Doctor that will listen carefully to your symptoms and follow up on since your first visit that is Dr Yesenia Martinez. The whole team of Assistants and Receptionists are great!!!
    in Fort Myers, Fl |
    She is a very considerate doctor, who takes her job seriously and has a sincere care for her patients well-being. I have been seeing her for the past year and a half and have never had any issues with her. I always get into my appointments on time for the most part, the latest i had to wait was a maximum of 15 minutes.
    in Ft Myers, FL |
    Dr. MARTINEZ is always kind and professional and stays on top of all my medical issues and needs and is very patient with me. She's great!!!!
    in Fort myers fl |
    Most unprofessional doctors office I have ever dealt with. Called a few weeks ago for an appointment she gave me the earliest appointment which was in 3 weeks then the day oft appointment I come in and whoever answered the phone never put y appointment down so they can't see me for another two weeks..... Absolutely ridiculous
    Have you seen Dr. Yesenia Martinez, MD?
    Are you Dr. Martinez?

Dr. Martinez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Martinez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Martinez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Martinez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.