Dr. Yen-Yi Peng, MD

Dr. Yen-Yi Peng, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Peng specializes in Clinical Neurophysiology and practices in Reno, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Peng? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Peng's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Peng's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Peng

Dr. Peng accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Peng has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Peng
Dr. Peng's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (7)
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Peng was one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever experienced. I was supposed to get results from an MRI and EKG test and when he walked in the office he started talking about medicine I could take. I had to seriously probe about the results of my test and then had to probe even further about the results. He was very ambiguous and never answered any of my questions. He actually laughed every time I asked one.Do yourself a favor and go see a doctor who Will actually help you
in Springfield, IL |
Dr Peng was my Dr when I had brain surgery. He is a very good Dr and I wish he would not have left springfield il. He is a great person and will listen to your problems.
Reno, NV |
Dr, Peng in my experience was highly thorough and patient. He listened and answered all questions. His explanations were applicable to my situation and he sees you as a whole person, incorporating other issues you have that could be affecting your neurology problem.
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Peng is the worst specialist I have ever been seen by. He did not want to listen to my symptoms. He did not review old medical records which involved four neck surgeries and he was very impatient both times I was seen by him. He did not like nor listen to questions I asked him. I would never recommend him to anyone.
Susanville, CA |
Listens to what you what you say works and has not worked for you. Explains all medications along with side effects and possible reactions. Very firm in what can cause a life threatening problem. Also provided medical records to him of the facts listed.
As an inpatient, failed to look at medications used during hospitalization which caused a toxic encephalopathy. Instead misdiagnosed condition., recommending invasive brain procedures. Luckily transferred to another hospital for correct diagnosis, and condition was reversed without the invasive procedure he proposed.
Have you seen Dr. Yen-Yi Peng, MD?
Are you Dr. Peng?

Compare Dr. Peng

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.