Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD

Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from First Moscow Medical State University / I.M. Sechenov in 1992 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.Read her story

4766B Bedford Ave Fl 2

Dr. Sokolova's Top Procedures and Conditions

Osteoporosis

Dr. Sokolova treats Osteoporosis more than 97% of her peers

Dr. Sokolova treats this condition more than 97% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Deficiency-Induced Osteoporosis

• Malaise and Fatigue
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Ultrasound-Guided Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

I am a perfectionist. Over the years I created one of the best rheumatology practices. Yes, we are using latest medications and latest technology, we are able to detect rheumatic diseases at the early stage and we help our patients tremendously. We a...

• Rheumatology

4.4

Dr. Sokolova?
Dr. Sokolova's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD
I have been seeing Dr Soklova for a year being treated for acute issues with PMR and R A. The day before my appointment last week her office manager Andy called me to say they no longer wanted to accept my insurace because they only made 20 cents on a dollar. He said if I wanted to see Dr Soklova again that I had to pay out of pocket which I cannot afford. I was left high and dry on meds that need to be monitored and prescribed. No call from the office or doctor about my continued care. Aweful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Extremely pleased with this doctor’s attitude and bed side manner. The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and professional. It is extremely rare nowadays to be able to discern a cause of complex medical program. I am extremely grateful I was able to be treated by her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Highly recommend the most knowledgeable, professional, caring doctor. I have never had such a thorough examination and follow up to the best results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Dr. Yelena Sokolova has been treating my RA for 13 months to the point that I am practically symptom free. She also brought me to normal levels after chemotherapy had left me depleted of vitamins and with high levels of heavy metals. Her holistic approach is exactly what I was looking for. She is the most intelligent doctor I have ever met. Her knowledge is limitless, the time she gives me is unmatchable and her open-mindedness is unique. I recommend her to anyone no matter their health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
This is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had the fortune of seeing. Knowledgeable, attentive, sympathetic, and caring are just a few of the words I could use to describe her. She spent over an hour speaking with me and addressing all of my concerns during my initial visit, and left me feeling hopeful and confident that I was in good hands. Not to mention, her staff is equally amazing. Would recommend her to anyone for anything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
I have Dr. Sokolova to thank for helping me on the road to recovery. For years I was sick and in and out of doctors' offices. She took her time, and was completely thorough in her evaluation, and today I can say I feel a 100% times better than when I walked into her office in January of 2018. She takes her time and listens to and tries to connect and make sense of your symptoms. She looks for a root cause to treat, and not just to mask symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Dysfunctional staff. I made an appointment, waited for it for 2 weeks, took time off work to make it there, and when I came they sent me back home because they had no records of my appointment in their system. Stay away from this place if you value your time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Dr. Sokolova is extremely caring, kind, attentive and knowledgeable. She is diligent about testing and prescribing for the whole person. I initially saw her because I have a very difficult case and wanted a doctor who treats both with medications and alternative methods. She has impressed me every step of the way from initial diagnosis, treatment and follow up. She is very thorough and total time spent at the office can be long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
5 Stars do not express my thankfulness. Dr. Sokolova should have 100 stars in my opinion. Finding Dr. Sokolova and EVERY member of her team is an absolute blessing. The compassion, concern, attentiveness, care, and empathy that I receive every time I walk through the doors of the office is PRICELESS. Dr. Sokolova is a brilliant Doctor and Rheumatologist who is always seeking and gaining state of the art and up to date knowledge in the area of Rheumatology. I would highly recommend her to ALL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
I am writing this review in order to help others who are seeking a very compassionate and knowledgeable Rheumatologist. The reviews left by her patients were the determine factor in making my decision. I have been a patient of Dr. Sokolova for over one year and I am extremely pleasure with the care that I’ve received. She is very thorough with her examination. You will never feel rushed .The entire staff is wonderful. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Called to see if I could make an appointment on Monday April 2, 2018. Once the receptionist heard I didn’t have the right insurance she wanted nothing to do with the conversation. Extremely rude and unprofessional. I have been suffering with severe joint for the past month and she didn’t even want to hear that I was willing to pay cash for the doctors time. I thought medical professionals were suppose to help people. I guess the hypocratic oath doesn’t apply any more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
I have rheumatoid arthritis for more than ten years and I saw other Rheumatologists before. The usual drill in the medical office is that a doctor spends ten minutes with you, prescribes medications and moves on to see another patient. Dr. Sokolova sat down with me, spent her time explaining to me what kind of diet, nutrition and exercise I need and recommended therapy that helped me the most over many years of living with my disease. I have much less pain in my hands and knees now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
I am a patient in this office for the last six years. Dr. Sokolova did help me a lot with my arthritis by not only using artritis medications but also thru investigating and treating my infections. I am almost pain free and feel better thsn ever. Highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
I have severe psoriatic arthritis since I was 17 (33 now) and all other doctors just shove medications at me and tell me that there is nothing else to be done. Not Dr. Sokolova. She suggested diet changes, ordered thorough testing, and great advice. She checks my blood work every visit & will call me within the week to make changes to my medication or food intake that will help me. We are still working on my health, but with Dr.Solkolova on my side, I don't feel so helpless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Dr. Yelena Sokolova and her staff have been helping me and my family for over 9 years now. She is an excellent doctor and a true professional in her field. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate to all her patients. She takes her time to truly understand and help each one of her patients. She is an amazing Rheumatologist and I believe she is the best in the New York City Metro Area. Thank you Doctor for everything, and I am truly grateful to have found you for all my medical issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Dr. Yelena Sokolova is an outstanding Doctor. Traditional medicine failed on me and she found alternative treatment to cure my condition. I am getting better and I am very happy with this Doctor. I highly recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Doctor Sokolova is paying attention to little details, trying to combine the methods of traditional medicine with alternative medicine. I am seeing doctor Sokolova for many years and I would recommend this doctor to my friends and relatives
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?
Dr. Sokolova is an extremely knowledgeable medical doctor. She spends an inordinate amount of her time with me, explaining thoroughly all aspects of my medical treatment. I can reach her easily and am welcome to come in as needed. She is a kind, caring and easily approachable. I am extremely fortunate to have her as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sokolova?

Insurance accepted