Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Yekaterina Karpitskaya, MD
Dr. Yekaterina Karpitskaya, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Biloxi, MS. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

1720A Medical Park Dr Ste 220

Biloxi, MS 39532

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Karpitskaya

Dr. Karpitskaya's Experience

Dr. Karpitskaya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Karpitskaya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Karpitskaya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karpitskaya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karpitskaya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karpitskaya to family and friends
Dr. Karpitskaya's Performance
Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr. K is amazing. Only problem I have is the long wait. Takes several hrs even with an appt schedule. Wish I didn't have to spend all day at the doctors office just to see the doctor for 5 mins.
in Gautier, MS |
I wouldn't go anywhere else, The Whole Staff is wonderful. I've been a patient of Dr Karpitskaya's for years.. I couldn't find better than Her.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
She is firm and no crap dr. If it hurts, she's gonna make it better. If you're needle shy, go see someone else. I really like her no bull tactic. Do what you are supposed to when she tells you and you'll get better.
in Gautier, MS |
I like how she is straight to the point- let's getter done attitude. No usual doctor speech. Does what needs to be done and sends me on my way. I like that because I don't have time in my life to be sitting at doctors offices all day. In and out with none of the stuff that I hate. So far so good. I like her. Only had one appointment so far that is the only reason I didn't give a 5 star. I will probably change my rating to 5 after another visit.
in Gautier ms |
Very caring, ready to listen to your problem and is a good surgeon. She replaced one knee and I'm ready to let her replace the other one with full confidence in her
in Biloxi, MS |
Had my shot yesterday and today hardly any pain in my hip. Looking forward to physical therapy which I believe will start next week. I know surgery is down the road but right now I feel so much better. Thank you Dr. Karpitskaya.
Diamondhead, MS |
Dr. Karpitskaya listened to what my complaints and concerns were and we set a plan. My sister is a nurse and recommended her to me. My sister is extremely picky to what doctors she will use so this says a lot about Dr Karpitskaya.
in Biloxi, Mississippi |
Dr. Karpitskay was straightforward and open with me about diagnosis and what to expect should I choose to have surgery. Also explained risks and probability of success with the surgery. It wasn't what I was expecting to hear, but I appreciate being honest and to the point
in Irvington, Al 36544 |
Best orthopedic doctor on the coast!
in Gautier, MS |
While I've always been impressed by Dr. Karpitskaya's professionalism, I was doubly impressed with the staff at Bienville Orthopedic on my most recent visit. It's been a while since I've seen a group of people work so well together and in the best interest of their patients/customers. When you have a great doctor supported by a fantastic staff, well, you almost don't mind the 18" needle they run through your elbow. Okay, that may have been an exaggeration, but the praise for the staff wasn't.
in Gautier, MS |
Dr. Karpitskaya shows sincere concern and professionalism. She takes the time to listen and explains carefully what is causing the problem and how she can help to correct it. I have confidence in her and trust her with my health.
Biloxi, MS |
Dr. Karpitskaya was very nice. She even joked around with me.
Las Vegas, NV |
Quick and easy appointment setup. Got an appointment relatively quickly. On day of appointment, I brought a book to pass the time... :-/ I was very pleasantly surprised at how efficient the office was. I was called back before I could finish my patient registration paperwork. Xrays within 10 min (still hadn't finished paperwork). Dr. K came in, listened to what I had to say and performed a thorough exam. She was personable and professional. Just the right amount of 'direct' and pleasant.
in Biloxi, MS |
Simply Awesome! She's the best.
Gautier, MS |
First time visit. She seemed very confident and capable. We will see the results.
Ocean Springs, MS |
Wait time too long . Not the Doctors fault.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Be seeing her sencie she was in the Military she is the best in my opinion
Ocean Springs, MS |
I've been a patient of Dr. Karpitskaya for a year. I am very pleased with the treatment I have received.
in Biloxi, MS |
Very knowledgeable about her speciality. Informative and no nonsense. Here is your problem, do you want to fix it? I love that about Dr. Karpitskaya. Very modem state of the art facility and knowledgeable friendly staff. You get X-rays right then and the Doc comes to give you the result. No back and forth for weeks. If surgery is necessary it is right next door on campus. Coviennient and easy to get around. Thank you Bienville and Dr. Karpitskaya 5 star treatment, facility, and staff.
in Biloxi |
Dr. K an excellent healer. you can tell that she sees you as a human being, not just a knee or a shoulder. My wholehearted recommendation.
in D'Iberville, MS |
Dr. Karpitskaya is one of the rare MDs who readily listens to, and works with, her patients to ensure the best course of treatment. I find her to be very knowledgeable and caring.
in Pass Christian,Ms |
Dr K did a great job on my knee. She was very thorough in my follow-up care. She took the time to explain exactly what was wrong with my knee and how she repaired it. I appreciate the great care Dr K provided.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr. Karpitskaya is an elite athlete and understands first hand her patients with sports related injuries.
in Biloxi, MS |
Very straight forward, deeply impressed. Great help and honest. She is an inspiration to all, doctors and everyone she comes in contact with. Thank you very much.
in Biloxi, MS |
Super nice doctor and really welcoming. We were new to the area and needed an orthopedic specialist for my daughter and even though they weren't able to treat her they lead us in the right direction.
Biloxi, MS |
Dr Karpitskaya went out of her way to meet my needs . She's an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to everyone and I do !
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Karpitskays is an excellent Dr. She has cared for both of my daughters and listens to what they have to say. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr Karpitskaya is the BEST... She fixed my broke foot in 2013 and unfortunately I've missed up my shoulder and there's no other Dr I'll go back to. In fact I highly recommended a great friend to her and she's also just had shoulder surgery and says also she will NEVER use anyone else. YOU go Dr K!!!
Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr Karpitskaya is a very good surgeon , she knows her stuff
in Biloxi, MS |
My surgery went well on my knee. I never needed any pain meds and was walking without a walker the next day. I am very happy with Dr. Karpitskaya's work and highly recommend her to anyone having orthopedic needs.
Dr. K is an excellent Dr. who actually listens to her patients and does everything she can to heal.
Fairhope, AL |
Dr. Karpitskaya is very knowledgeable. I chose her because of her participation in sports and knew she would be able to relate to me with my concerns and goals. Even though she gave me options she was honest in which path she believed was the best choice for me. I am very satisfied with my care from Dr. Karpitskaya and chose to have her do my other surgery.
in Vancleave, MS |
She was so very nice, caring & understanding. My husband had emergency surgery on a Sunday afternoon. She came to the room & spoke to me & made sure she let me know all that she did. She also phoned back later on to share more advice. She was awesome & wouldn't want any other dr.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Had shoulder replacement 2/28/17. Absolute success. No complications at all. Everything is great. Started rehab and all is well. Great job Dr. K. Highly recommend Dr. Karpitskaya.
in Vancleave, MS |
Dr. Karpitskaya is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She is very professional in what she does, she is honest and I would not use anyone else to do my surgery. She is GREAT!
in Biloxi, MS |
She is a great listener. That is very important to me. She's very thorough with her examinations and explanations. Every time I visit, she makes me feel like I'm her only patient, not running in, saying a few words to get me out and on to the next patient. Dr. Karpitskaya is a warm and caring physician, making sure that she's doing everything within her scope to ensure proper healing and making sure I am also doing my part. She does not have to refer to my chart to know who I am, and that gives
Long Beach, MS |
Assesses, diagnosis, treats, and educates on an expert level and so are her results in work. I'm very thankful for her knowledge and compassion for others.
Ocean Springs, MS |
I had hip replacement and she did a great job. I have not had any problems. I would highly recommend her.
in Biloxi, MS |
Dr Karpitskaya has performed surgery on my wifes shoulder and now has done a hip replacement.Both surgeries were excellent. She is a very caring person and very skilled at what she does. I would trust her with my life.
Have you seen Dr. Yekaterina Karpitskaya, MD?
Are you Dr. Karpitskaya?