Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Yazeed Gussous, MD
Dr. Yazeed Gussous, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Columbus, OH. He is 35 years old.

543 Taylor Ave

Columbus, OH 43203

Learn about Dr. Gussous

Dr. Gussous' Experience

Dr. Gussous' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Gussous does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Gussous is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gussous has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gussous has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gussous does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gussous and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gussous' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gussous to family and friends
Dr. Gussous' Performance
I was losing strength and balance in my legs over several months, my spinal cord was surrounded by a ring of bone in the thoracic area pushing on it from the front and back sides. I have seen two surgeons who refused to treat me due to the severity of the disease and possible risk of paralysis. Dr Gussous successfully performed the surgery and I regained a lot of the function I had lost. He took care of me throughout the process. I highly recommend him.
Recently my father underwent a minimally invasive thoracotomy for T10/11 calcified disk herniation pushing on his spinal cord. I'm here to offer a thank you to Dr. Gussous for his time spent while training for this kind of procedure in San Francisco and for his great work on what I'm sure wasn't a simple surgery. Thanks to the Dr. my father has a greatly improved quality of life and we'll always be grateful.
Wooster, OH |
Dr. Gussous is a great physician and I would highly recommend him. My Mom had 3 previous back surgeries by a different surgeon and was in lots of pain. He found that the hardware in her back was loose. Due to other medical problems, he sent her to other specialist to optimize her healing. She did have her surgery and is doing better than she has for years. Dr. Gussous encouraged me to call or text him with questions or concerns. I feel the extra steps he recommended helped in her healing.
Wooster, OH |
Dr Gussous is one of the most caring physicians that I have ever met. He took the time to explain Mom's condition thoroughly. He said to contact him at any time with questions or concerns. He always answered in a very timely manner. Mom would not be doing as well today without his experience as a surgeon.
in Columbus, OH |
I have a severe case of ankylosing spondylitis affecting my spine, hips and knees. I'm unable to walk due to the severity of my disease. In addition I developed instability of my upper neck that resulted in injury to my spinal cord and weakness in my arms. Dr Gussous treated my instability and promised to straighten up my spine in the future, he truly treated like his family as he promised. I'm always grateful.
in East Liberty, Ohio |
In January 2017 Dr. Gussous operated on my 71 year old mother's broken back. He explained the problem, the procedure and answered all of our questions. His bedside manner is outstanding! He was sincerly concerned about my mother's recovery. We were able to contact him at any point in time with concerns and he always responded, even in the evening hours. I am extremely thankful my mother had Dr. Gussous for a surgeon; otherwise, I am not sure she would be walking. He is a phenomenal surgeon!
in West Liberty, Ohio |
In January 2017 I fell and broke my back. Dr. Gussous operated on my broken back. He explained the surgery to my family and myself in length, listened to our concerns, and answered all of our questions. My post-operative care from Dr. Gussous has been fabulous! He has a wonderful bedside manner and was genuinely concerned about my overall recovery and well-being. I do believe that I am able to stand and walk today because Dr. Gussous was my surgeon.
in Springfield, OH |
Dr. Gussous Chapman was almost immediately comforted by my experience with Dr. Gussous. He sat down with my wife and myself and explained what was going on with my back. He took the time and the patience to explain what was wrong and what he’d do to remedy the problem. We were both impressed. I felt very comfortable with his explanation – and this was the first time I’d ever met the man! This was much different than other surgeons that I had experienced. I have recommended Highly recommended.
in Westerville, OH |
Dr Gussous is a first class physician I would highly recommended him. He managed my neck surgery with a lot of patience and care, he did not jump to conclusions rather he thoughtfully determined a plan and always discussed it with me thoroughly so I was involved in my health decisions. Every time I saw him I felt like I was meeting a friend, he never rushes you. If you want quality care then pick him.
in Findlay, Ohio |
Dr. Gussous, preformed a spinal fusion from T11 to pelvic on me in November of 2016, to repair a lot of severe issues I was having. At that time I was afraid and unsure what my future was going to hold. Dr. Gussous was the kindest, most interactive, attentive, doctor I have ever had. He was willing to answer all questions I had, he was very involved in my care after the surgery, and to this day he still checks in on me. Dr. Gussous was my miracle, and I am thankful for all he did for me!
Xenia, OH |
Great surgeon, very caring!
in Lewis Center, OH |
Dr. Gussous successfully performed a back operation on my 84 year old mother in June 2017.Prior to surgery he examined her for several months to pin point the issue with her lower back/leg pain. After eliminating alternatives, he decided surgery was her best option. He always treated her with kindness and explained everything to her so she completely understood her options. In my opinion, he's a wonderful surgeon with a caring bedside manor. I highly recommend Dr. Gussous.
Have you seen Dr. Yazeed Gussous, MD?
Are you Dr. Gussous?