Dr. Yatin Patel, MD

Practices Pulmonology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 124 reviews.
Author:
The staff are very nice and very helpful. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help.
Very professional. Good experience
Author:
It is very easy to get the time and days I need for an appointment. The staff are kind and helpful. Dr Patel and Deb and Katie are all very knowledgeable and timely. I love the Sneeze and Snooze clinic, highly recommended!
Author:
Dr. Patel is a very caring doctor who takes the time to really listen to each patient. He is always attentive to my needs and asks how I'm feeling towards my treatment and condition. His office staff is wonderful and the wait has never been long.
Author:
Yes especially with allergies or apnea. Sleep studies were thorough.
Author:
He is a really great doctor. He is concerned about you and your health.
Great
Author:
by just talking to them more
Author:
This is one of the finest offices I have been to. The personnel is friendly , the service is wonderful, ease of making appointments, and all around a great atmosphere.
new life
Author:
I saw Dr. Patel for an ongoing Pulmonary issue. He really listened to what I had to say and gave a very thorough explanation of what was going on with me, medically. He treated me until I was on the path to feeling better. Dr. Patel is the kindest, most caring physician I have ever met.
Thanks, Jenni. I am delighted that you are better. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Author:
I am only just beginning my process but it has been smooth so far.ii would definitely recommend dr patel
Thanks, Lisa. Feel free to tell us how we can serve better.
Author:
Great doctor. He is very informative and professional.
Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy Life. - Doc
Author:
Very Likely. He listens and his front staff is great and billing department very helpful.
Thanks for your trust.
Author:
He is kind and knowledgable.
Thanks, Judi. That's sweet.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Patel and his staff. The service is excellent and I feel cared for. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and have now used a CPAP for nearly a year and love it. My sleep has improved significantly.
Thanks, Deb, for the kind words. I am glad u r well.
Author:
I always felt very welcome and cared for by all the staff. Dr Patel has a very friendly but professional demeanor and always seemed genuinely concerned with me as a person, not just a customer. His treatments have probably saved my life, but have certainly saved my marriage! (no gasping and snoring). Two years ago we moved to Indianapolis and I switched doctors. While visiting Mishawaka I was in need of a new power cord. Dr Patel was willing to make sure I had what I needed. He's the best!
Very nice of you to share this, Geoff.
Author:
This has to be the most friendly, professional office I have ever gone to, with a family like feel!! Thank you Dr. Patel you and you staff are Awesome!!!!!
I am blessed with a fabulous team. We sometimes struggle when one of the members is sick or on vacation.
Author:
This should be televised daily to help people become more aware of apnea disease.
I agree, Ken, the awareness is increasing but still has a long way to go. - Doc
Author:
I was seen in your offfice today and was greeted with friendly smiles from the front office all the way through check out.
Thanks. I am blessed with good people here and at home! - Doc
Author:
Dr. Patel has been so informative and friendly during my time tying to figure out my allergies and dealing with my sleep apnea, I can't say enough good about him and his staff. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Jaclyn, thanks. Please let us know how we can get better. - Doc
He saved my life
John, thanks for the kind words, but the One upstairs saved your life! - Doc.
Author:
Dr Pateland his team are amazing and have changed my life for the better.
Thanks, Kelly, Sleep Well, Live Well. - Doc.
I have had very good service from Dr Patel
Dwight, appreciate the kind words and the opportunity. - Doc.
Author:
Wonderful!!!!!!! Very easy to talk to!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Dawn, my wife may disagree with you on that! - Doc.
Author:
I trust him. Makes me feel comfortable
Thanks, Jackie.
Author:
Dr is attentive and professional . His staff is efficient and cheerful.
Thanks, Frances.
Author:
Very welcoming and kind Doctor. Very helpful with my sleep issues!
Hope you are sleeping better and feeling better, Trent.
Author:
Very good doctor, thoroughly explains everything.
Thanks, Callie.
Author:
I've always had a good experience with Dr. Patel and his staff. Thx to allergy shots I'm able to enjoy the outdoors more.
Delighted to hear that. Thanks.
Very informative . Polite. Fast responses
Author:
LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Patel!! EXCELLENT care. He's very motivated & attentive to details. His office is a happy place to be, organized, comfortable. Thumbs up all around.
Thanks for such rave review. If we get complacent, please wake us up! - Doc.
Author:
A lovely experience of being received physically and spiritually.
Thanks, Joan. Holistic approach is important for healing. - Doc.
Great experience with caring Dr
Author:
Dr. Patel is the reason why I stay out of the hospital!
Author:
Dr. Patel is very compassionate with his patients.
Author:
Dr Patel and his staff are very friendly. The front office makes me feel welcome. They smile and are very friendly. I love that I don't have to sit and wait forever in the waiting room.