Dr. Yatin J. Patel, MD

Dr. Yatin J. Patel, MD

Pulmonology | Male | 54 years old

I suffered from an intractable cough from allergies & asthma as a child. This steered my career towards Pulmonary Medicine. During my training, I was fascinated by the repeated cessation of respiration during sleep in patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea. This fascination lead me to pursue training and board certification in Sleep Medicine. After finishing professional training in 1994, to serve a small community where we can raise our 4 and 1-year-old daughters, we moved to Goshen and started our practice at Sneeze & Snooze Clinic. (We were blessed with a son a year later!) Over last 20 plus years, we have worked with a wonderful group of employees and thousands of patients, whom we had a divine opportunity to work with. To serve our patients better, we opened our Mishawaka office in 2006. Here, is our practice philosophy: 1. See patients promptly. 2. Treat them better than they wish to be treated. 3. Educate them using social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.) 4. Learn continually to provide "State of the Art Care in the Middle of Nowhere." 5. Know your limitation and refer out when you can't help patients locally. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you. God Bless You. Read more

Sneeze & Snooze Clinic
2417 S Berkshire Rd
Goshen, IN 46526 Get Directions

Thursday's Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
View Office hours

We strive to treat patients and their family members with compassion, faith, patience, and warmth. We have been helping patients suffering from allergy, sleep, and pulmonary disease since 1994 in Michiana. Visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sneezesnooze for regular updates and helpful tips. Feel free to call me at 574-534-9911 or email me with your comments and suggestions at md4lungs@gmail.com Thank you. God Bless You.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (94)
Dr. Patel Says:

I was shocked to see only 3 stars on my patient satisfaction survey in September of 2014 because that is not what I hear from our patients.

Goshen, IN |
I was seen in your offfice today and was greeted with friendly smiles from the front office all the way through check out.
in Goshen, IN |
Dr. Patel has been so informative and friendly during my time tying to figure out my allergies and dealing with my sleep apnea, I can't say enough good about him and his staff. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
in South Bend, Indiana |
He saved my life
in Goshen, IN |
Dr Pateland his team are amazing and have changed my life for the better.
I have had very good service from Dr Patel
in Elkhart |
Wonderful!!!!!!! Very easy to talk to!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Goshen, IN 46528 |
I trust him. Makes me feel comfortable
in Goshen, IN |
Dr is attentive and professional . His staff is efficient and cheerful.
in Syracuse, IN |
Very welcoming and kind Doctor. Very helpful with my sleep issues!
in Elkhart, indiana |
Very good doctor, thoroughly explains everything.
Goshen, IN |
I've always had a good experience with Dr. Patel and his staff. Thx to allergy shots I'm able to enjoy the outdoors more.
Very informative . Polite. Fast responses
in Goshen, IN |
LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Patel!! EXCELLENT care. He's very motivated & attentive to details. His office is a happy place to be, organized, comfortable. Thumbs up all around.
in Goshen, IN |
A lovely experience of being received physically and spiritually.
Great experience with caring Dr
in Goshen, IN |
Dr. Patel is the reason why I stay out of the hospital!
in Millersburg, IN |
I like that this office runs very much on schedule, and that the staff is always friendly and helpful.
in Goshen, IN |
Dr. Patel is very compassionate with his patients.
in Goshen, IN |
Dr Patel and his staff are very friendly. The front office makes me feel welcome. They smile and are very friendly. I love that I don't have to sit and wait forever in the waiting room.
Have you seen Dr. Yatin J. Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Dr. Patel says...

After finishing professional training in 1994, to serve a small community where we can raise our 4 and 1-year-old daughters, we moved to Goshen and started our practice at Sneeze & Snooze Clinic. (We were blessed with a son a year later!) Over last 20 plus years, we have worked with a wonderful group of employees and thousands of patients, whom we had a divine opportunity to work with.

To serve our patients better, we opened our Mishawaka office in 2006.

Here, is our practice philosophy:

1. See patients promptly.

2. Treat them better than they wish to be treated.

3. Educate them using social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.)

5. Know your limitation and refer out when you can't help patients locally.

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you. God Bless You.

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy

Thank you.

God Bless You.

Dr. Patel says...

"Something as simple as blowing air in the throat changed my life remarkably," a pleasant mom in her 40s exclaimed. Sleep apnea treatment, not only makes you live longer but also makes your life richer and fuller. This is the only disease that robs you of your health, and your personal, professional, and family life. The treatment gives you your life back.

With allergy testing, allergen avoidance, and if necessary, allergy shots, we have seen a similar improvement in how patients feel; free of allergy symptoms, and full of life.

We continue to strive to care for allergy and sleep disorders patients in a timely, professional, and friendly manners despite the current insurance climate.

We believe that health education is the most important part of the treatment. This is the reason, we share state of the art information about allergies and sleep disorder in the social media; youtube, facebook page, twitter, and LinkedIn.

Thank you for your trust. Be Well. Do Good Work. And Keep in Touch.

Dr. Patel says...

After that initial shock, I did start focusing on my communication with my patients. Now, I sit down facing the patient, make eye contacts, listen attentively, and answer all their questions based on my ability and expertise. I also made it a routine to leave the exam room only after patient leaves!

This intervention has helped me improve my patient care and communication greatly. In addition, I go home happier and buoyant at the end of the day!

Thanks for the constructive criticism. It made me a better person and a better physician.

God Bless You All.

- Yatin J. Patel.

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pulmonology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Mendoza College-Notre Dame University

Completed in 2008

• Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pulmonology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)