Dr. Yatin Patel, MD

Dr. Yatin Patel, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·

Dr. Yatin Patel, MD is a pulmonologist in Goshen, IN and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in pulmonary disease and sleep medicine.Read his story

Sneeze & Snooze Clinic

• CHAMPVA
  • Cofinity
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders
Cough

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Patel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "I suffered from an intractable cough from allergies & asthma as a child. This steered my career towards Pulmonary Medicine. During my training, I was fascinated by the repeated cessation of respiration during sleep in patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea. This fascination lead me to pursue training and board certification in Sleep Medicine. After finishing professional training in 1994, to serve a small community where we can raise our 4 and 1-year-old daughters, we moved to Goshen and started our practice at Sneeze & Snooze Clinic. (We were blessed with a son a year later!) Over last 20 plus years, we have worked with a wonderful group of employees and thousands of patients, whom we had a divine opportunity to work with. To serve our patients better, we opened our Mishawaka office in 2006. Here, is our practice philosophy: 1. See patients promptly. 2. Treat them better than they wish to be treated. 3. Educate them using social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.) 4. Learn continually to provide "State of the Art Care in the Middle of Nowhere." 5. Know your limitation and refer out when you can't help patients locally. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you. God Bless You. "

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "We strive to treat patients and their family members with compassion, faith, patience, and warmth. We have been helping patients suffering from allergy, sleep, and pulmonary disease since 1994 in Michiana.

Visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sneezesnooze for regular updates and helpful tips.

Feel free to call me at 574-534-9911 or email me with your comments and suggestions at md4lungs@gmail.com

Thank you.

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Rptp Science College, Vallabh Vidyanagar, India
  • Marshall U Huntington
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Mendoza College-Notre Dame University
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends

Dr. Patel's Performance

Dr. Patel Says:
"

I was shocked to see only 3 stars on my patient satisfaction survey in September of 2014 because that is not what I hear from our patients.

After that initial shock, I did start focusing on my communication with my patients. Now, I sit down facing the patient, make eye contacts, listen attentively, and answer all their questions based on my ability and expertise. I also made it a routine to leave the exam room only after

...

I am only just beginning my process but it has been smooth so far
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love the fact that Dr. patel has informationinal videos about sleep issues going in the waiting room, most of the videos answered my questions long before I even got into the room.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks for the feedback. We don't remember a lot of the info given at doctor's offices. This is the reason we try to give you this information multiple times. You can also watch them on our youtube channel. You should also like and follow our facebook page for new research. Merry Christmas. Drive slow. -Doc

Great doctor. He is very informative and professional.

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy Life. - Doc

Very Likely. He listens and his front staff is great and billing department very helpful.

Thanks for your trust.

He is kind and knowledgable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks, Judi. That's sweet.