Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD

Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 54 years old

Dr. Khan's Office

Dr. Khan specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Richardson, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Khan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Khan's Experience

See how Dr. Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Khan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Khan
Dr. Khan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (120)
in Plano, TX |
I had been a patient of only one OBGYN for 30 years until his retirement last year. Though I was afraid to meet a new OBGYN, I went to see Dr. Khan for the first time this week and I was so impressed with how kind and caring she was and how she paid close attention to my health concerns. Dr. Khan was thorough and knowledgeable, and provided safe alternatives for me. I highly recommend Dr. Khan for your OBGYN care! Also, the staff is great!!!!!! Dawn of Plano, TX
in Richardson, TX |
Dr Yasmin Khan is the best gynea Doctor. She is soft spoken and listens to your concerns and addresses them accordingly. She has a pleasant personality that makes it easy to talk to her.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr.khan and her staff are the best... They are very helpful, well experienced, compassionate and loving people....
in garland, texas |
Dr Khan is very experienced, knowledgeable and good human being. We had never any problem with her and she took care of everything perfectly.
Richardson, TX |
I went to see Dr. Khan for the first time in 2014. The whole staff (receptionist, sonographer, nurse practitioner, and the medical assistant) was very friendly. Dr. Khan is very caring and understanding. Every time I went to her, she took good care of me and took time to understand my questions and concerns. In fact, when I got pregnant, Dr. Khan and her assistant made the delivery process very smooth for me. I have referred my cousins and friends to Dr. Khan. After visiting several gynecologist
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Khan combines the highest level of professionalism and skill with warmth and compassion. When talking with you or conducting your exam, she gives you her complete attention - treating you as though you were her only patient. She is a very attentive listener; she takes time to clarify complicated matters and seeks questions. My daughters, who are also her patients, and I have the utmost respect for Dr. Khan. I recommend her without reservation. She epitomizes what a great Dr. should be!
in Plano, TX |
she is a caring, compassionate, and knowledgable doctor that connects with her patients
Dallas, TX |
I have seen Dr. Khan for many years now, and I am very pleased with the level of care she provided to me with all of my pregnancies and follow up appointments after the fact. Some times the waiting times can be long; however, the staff does its best to move the patient through as quickly without compromising the level of attention and care.
in Richardson, TX |
Wonderful experience. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and caring and I never feel rushed or like a bother. I am very pleased with Dr. Kahn and her staff of professionals and will be sharing my experience with others!
in Dallas, TX |
I've had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khan. Her bedside manner is WONDERFUL and the staff is amazing. They are well informed and caring. They make you feel like family.
in New York, NY |
she and her staff is very co-operative, sweet and friendly, i have my two kids delivered here so i would definitely recommend her :) thump ups!!
in Mesquite, TX |
She is an excellant Dr. She has taken very good care of me.
It was nice to have Dr Khan as our OB/GYN having moved newly to Dallas. She was pleasant to talk to and gave us the right suggestions as needed. The only minus is the very long wait times at the clinic averging to about 2hrs per appointment.
in Plano, TX |
very thorough, kind, warm and genuinely caring. very rare.
in Dallas Tx |
My experience with Mrs.Khan was great. I am really glad i made the decision to come to her office. The staff was wonderful. It feels good to know she genuinely cares about my health i have never had an obgyn ask about my mood or my body period. But i will most certainly return here after this point.
in Allen Tx |
Dr. Khan is amazing! I have had really bad experiences with a few OBGYNs and she is by far the best physician I have had. She is extremely thorough, caring, informative, extremely knowledgeable. She is very kind and nice! Absolutely love Dr. Khan! I have recommended her to my friends and mother. I highly recommend Dr. Khan!!!
in Plano, TX |
The physician is very attentive to my needs and concerns.
in Garland, TX |
It was excellant service from the moment I walked in. I am looking forward to visiting with Dr Khan next year. The nurse practioner was wonderful. I really appreciated her thoughness. I look forward to coming back.
in Dallas, TX |
it is always good meeting her and getting checkup done by her.
in Murphy, TX |
Dr. Khan is a wonderful, caring physician. She made me feel totally at ease and was very informative. She is very respectful and considerate about making decisions and shows a genuine concern for patient quality of life. I would highly recommend her. Her office staff is also very professional and helpful and they work hard to accommodate urgent appointments.
in Allen, Tx |
Dr. Khan is very detailed. She listens to all your concerns. She is a very caring doctor. I highly recommend her.
in Plano, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Khan since almost 15 years now. She is very friendly, courteous and takes personal interest in her patients health. I highly recommend her. The staff is also very friendly and nice. The location is also very easy for me to get to.
Plano, TX |
Dr Khan was very knowledgable, thorough, and really puts you at ease. I would recommend her practice. Thank you.
Dr. Khan is very thorough and very caring. She gives excellent care.
Have you seen Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Khan's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervicitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
    New York Medical College-Obstetrics and Gynecology

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fetal Monitoring