Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Khan

Pristine MEDSPA

1080 W Campbell Rd Ste 200 Richardson, TX 75080

Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Richardson, TX. She graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Khan accepts

Dr. Khan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Khan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Khan's Top Procedures and Conditions

Pregnancy Test

Dr. Khan performs Pregnancy Test more than 95% of her peers

Dr. Khan performs this procedure more than 95% of her peers

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Khan treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 93% of her peers

Dr. Khan treats this condition more than 93% of her peers

• Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

4.3

Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD
Let me tell you!!! This woman means the world to me. I have been with Dr Khan since I was 16 (now almost 30) and she has been like another mom to me. She has been there for me through everything! The ups and downs. She truly cares and takes time for me! She has done many procedures and surgeries on me (none cosmetic) and I have the upmost respect for her opinion! She gives me all of my options and helps see them through! Her and Kat are absolutely wonderful including Yvette, Rosa and many others
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
My oby/gyn during my pregnancy. Very caring, selfless, and with you throughout and ready to answer all questions. Very very hughly recommendable. Be Blessed Dr. Khan ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr.Khan is absolutely an amazing doctor. She is very knowledgeable and I was very happy to have found her. Everyone at her office is always very nice and welcoming. Thank you so much for delivering my baby!! Cynthia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr Khan is such a knowledgeable provider who really cares and shows great professionalism! Entire staff shows such compassion. Brandy always politely took my calls (no matter how many times I called) and completed paperwork in a timely manor. I love Cat her Nurse Practitioner and have so much confidence in the care I receive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
She is one of the best doctor in the city. She is very understanding and patient. All the staff in the clinic are very gentle and supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan is so great with her patients and their family. She is caring for me and my family at the same time. She is very knowledgeable and professional. Provides enough time to talk with patients and gives the best care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
I had a high risk pregnancy and my case was complicated. Dr Khan was very knowledgeable and took the best care of my baby and myself and I was able to have a healthy baby boy. I have seen other doctors in the past and I feel if I had not been cared for by her that we would not have had the healthy outcome that we had because she is so attentive to her patients healthcare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan is very nice,friendly, awesome,quick decision maker , patience,very supportive through out my pregnancy till delivery.she handled my delivery at ease like a magic. I am so happy that I found her. She is the best ..higly recommended !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Wait time is ridiculous here. Every time we came we had to wait 2+ hours. Hope this doesn't happen at the time of delivery. Dr should track wait time for her patients and adjust her appointments accordingly. I will not recommend this doctor because of clinic management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
She is good, but now become more money minded rather than patient oriented. Some of her office staff are good ,but I had a total irresponsible attitude from one. She was just trying to put the answer to some one else ,who was in vacation for a week..this is my last time here..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
I have used Dr. Khan for quite sometime, yes the wait time can be a bit longer as she still delivers babies. She is personable, caring and genuine in my opinion and I absolutely trust her and her medical knowledge. I also do research on my own health and can talk with her in regards to treatment options. I recently had a robotic hysterectomy and the experience was one of ease and professionalism, her office staff are respectful and caring too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr Khan has been my gynecologist for well over ten years. She is one of the best physicians I have ever had. She is caring and easy to talk to. She does not rush her appointments, always taking the time to address my concerns and answer my questions. She is thorough in her care of my health. I highly recommend Dr Khan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
What an amazing physician Dr Khan is! I have been her patient for about 7 years and she is the kindest, most gentle doctor. I went for the 1st time to her new office yesterday that is absolutely beautiful, she actually opened the door to the waiting room and welcomed me in. That made me feel so special!! I would recommend any and all ladies i know to her and have done so. Because she has a loyal, devoted staff, they always recognize me by name and that special smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Long wait times at office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr Khan is the best gynecologist I've ever had and at age 65 I've had many! She is incredibily smart and covers ALL your health areas, but is so kind and personable. She is truly gifted and amazing. Her staff pays attention to detail and they run a "tight ship". I am so impressed with Dr. Khan and her staff. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan is a great doctor. The time you wait for the doctor is ridiculous. My appointment is at 9:30 I arrive at 9:20 my insurance isn't verified. It's 10 :19 and I haven't even gotten undressed for my exam. What's going on here? Annoyed at this point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!! I had to wait 1hr 45 mins to see her. Then got lectured for 25 mins for unrelated reasons for seeing her. Photos and all. Prescribed medication that could cause blood clots and stroke. Thank goodness I saw my primary doctor immediately after her. My primary told me the medication prescribed was dangerous for me. On top of that I was billed for a service that was never performed. The staff is rude and lazy. Stay away. I don't wish my experience on anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Could not ask for a more wonderful Doctor! Dr. Kahn goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable in every way possible. I can't imagine any other Dr. in my life than this exceptional lady! She knows her medical business, yet has the personality of an angel. Though she be small she is mighty! She is thorough, kind and willing to call on her professional brethren to help you. She fights for all her patients while making you feel as though you are her only concern. Her office staff are t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr. Yasmin B. Khan, MD. Let me start out said She is a awesome doctor & she have a outstanding customer service staffs behind her. She been my doctor since 1999. Was I love about her & her staffs they treated you with respect when you walk in the Door. She explained everything to you when it comes to your health and any other problems you have. I will always recommend Dr. KHAN my friends & Family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan and her staff are caring and attentive! I learned about Dr.Khan through a friend- I only wish I had met her years ago!!! Dr. Khan far exceeds all doctors I have ever seen. Not only did she attend to one issue in her area- she made sure she addressed all areas impacting my overall health! I am moving to Florida and have seriously considered flying back to the area JUST to see Dr. Khan!!! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! M. Whitaket
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Khan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Khan treats patients.

Compare Providers