Dr. Yasir Batres, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Batres

Arizona Heart Doctor, PLLC

2045 S Vineyard Ste 119 Mesa, AZ 85210

Dr. Yasir Batres, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in cardiology.

Dr. Batres accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Batres has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(480) 300-4646Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Batres' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Batres' Top Procedures and Conditions

Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload

Dr. Batres treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Batres treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome

Dr. Batres treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Batres treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Angina

• Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Cholesterol Management
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vein Laser Ablation

Specializing in the treatment of cardiac disease and heart rhythm disorders. At the Institute the client is placed first. A comprehensive individualized treatment program is discussed and offered. This program is designed to empower you to partner with us in the treatment of cardiac and heart rhythm disorders.

• Cardiology

4.854368932038835%

Dr. Batres?
Dr. Batres' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yasir Batres, MD
I think Dr Batres is fantastic. He listens to me and evaluates what I say then he gives me his opinion on my care. He does not patronize his patients. He’s professional and up front with his best judgement. I am very grateful that I found him in AZ I feel safe with my cardiac care just like I do in Kalamazoo MI. Rebecca Blades ACNS BC/NP
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
i wouldnt go to him even if i was dying. dr.batres needs to stop messing around and get his stuff together. stuck up doctor. not professional at his work place at all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I like Dr. Batres, he;s a good doctor. I am very happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I am very happy and I feel comfortable with dr. batres. He explains everything to me so I can understand. I am satisfied with this provider he is very good. I think it was a good decision to have this doctor in my life. I would refer anyone to come see him. The atmosphere in the office is great, I'm so happy! I had a bad experience with other doctor and never have I had a bad experience here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I would recommend people to come to Dr. batres. He explains things so you can understand. He spends time with you. He tries to figure out what's wrong with you. Great personality, he's personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I am extremely happy with my doctor because he actually worries about his patients and listens to all problems. He always gives me the best advise regarding my health. I feel the way he checks me is the best, he does a very thorough job. I always leave with all my questions answered. I'm very happy with my doctor and I would strongly recommend him. I trust his with all my healthcare needs. Nice staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
Great doctor I give him a 10 plus!!! The relationship is great between doctor and patient! The whole facility is great! I get good feed back and information from him. Everything is good, the staff all works well together!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I like this doctor very much. He is good about making you feel comfortable. I feel like this doctor truly care about my health and well being and getting better. I would recommend him 100% to anther person. He is bilingual so it makes it easy to communicate with him. He's a good listener and attentive to my needs. And I'm happy he lets me drink a little bite of coffee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I like this doctor because he solves all my medical problems. He answers all my questions and asks how I;m feeling. The experience I have with me and my wife he helped us with. I always get my prescripts and refill no problem. I tell all my friends to come see him because he's a good, good doctor and I am thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I like the way I get treated in this office. He gives me detailed information on what's going on. Nice staff! He gives attention to his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I like dr. batres, I would gibe him a 10. He took his time and answered my questions. He's on my A list!!:) Very professional office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I have been coming for many years, I like the doctors approach. I never feel like a number or that I'm rushed at my appointment. When I first came it was for my cholesterol then I ended up over the years getting ablations done that helped my legs. I never had problems with scheduling, staff is wonder! Nice upgraded office. This is a great doctor, staff is friendly, his assistant is attentive and always smiles, I would recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
He is really good at diagnostic, and he takes time to solve to patient problem, he drew me a picture. No long wait time. He tries to do everything to make the patient feel better. He knows exactly what to do step by step. Great service for a young doctor I am surprised I feel comfortable with him. He explains more to me about my disease that all my other doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
Since I met the doctor, a good thing was he speaks my language. I have total confidence with him, he is very profession. He has a lot of patient and gives me good feed back, he is very professional. He cares about my life and what's going on. I feel good coming to this office. The staff is friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
Dr. Batres for me is a great doctor, he is very caring. His is kind. He is the type of doctor you can put your trust in. He is very friendly, I wish I could be like him! His whole office is great, great service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
He's wonderful!!! He's very good, he makes me feel comfortable. He is very concerned and he's helpful with all the information he gives me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
If you have to go to a heart doctor, I recommend this one. They guy is a real person and he cares. He explains everything in detail. I have never met a doctor like this before. Great personality, good attitude friendly girls in the front. I would send my mom to this guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I came to see Dr. Batres after my wife became a patient. I was so impressed with him I changed cardiologist. I don't regret it. I have had the best experience. He prescribed a medication for me that my insurance did not cover it, so he had to give me a different medication. I had a reaction to the new med so I called his office. Spoke with his nurse and the same day she submitted the request and it was approved! Every time I call for an issue I get a call back the same day. I'm impressed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
I think he is an excellent doctor, I love his bedside manner, he explains everything in detail. He always asks me if I have questions. He is a very efficient doctor. He shows interest in my welfare on how I'm doing on my eating and drinking and all parts of my body. His nurse is very nice and also compassionate. She always has a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
Dr. Batres is great! The staff is great! When I come to the doctor's office it feels like a party! I love coming here!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Batres?