Cardiology  |
Dr. Yasir Batres, MD
UCLA-undergraduate UC San Diego Medical School-medical school Indiana University-Internal Medicine residency UC Davis, Sacramento CA-Cardiology Fellowship

2045 S Vineyard Ste 119

Mesa, AZ 85210

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Actions Healthcare Management
  • Alfa Insurance Company
  • Altec
  • Ameriben
  • American Republic
  • AmeriPlan
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Arizona PHCS

Learn about Dr. Batres

See how frequently Dr. Batres performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
high
Cardiomegaly
high
Heart Palpitations

Dr. Batres's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Batres "Specializing in the treatment of cardiac disease and heart rhythm disorders. At the Institute the client is placed first. A comprehensive individualized treatment program is discussed and offered. This program is designed to empower you to partner with us in the treatment of cardiac and heart rhythm disorders."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Varicose Veins

• Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Vein Laser Ablation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of California Davis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Batres has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Batres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Batres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batres to family and friends
Dr. Batres' Performance
in Tempe, AZ |
Great doctor I give him a 10 plus!!! The relationship is great between doctor and patient! The whole facility is great! I get good feed back and information from him. Everything is good, the staff all works well together!!!
in Tempe, AZ |
I like this doctor very much. He is good about making you feel comfortable. I feel like this doctor truly care about my health and well being and getting better. I would recommend him 100% to anther person. He is bilingual so it makes it easy to communicate with him. He's a good listener and attentive to my needs. And I'm happy he lets me drink a little bite of coffee!
in Tempe, AZ |
I like this doctor because he solves all my medical problems. He answers all my questions and asks how I;m feeling. The experience I have with me and my wife he helped us with. I always get my prescripts and refill no problem. I tell all my friends to come see him because he's a good, good doctor and I am thankful.
in Tempe, AZ |
I like the way I get treated in this office. He gives me detailed information on what's going on. Nice staff! He gives attention to his patient.
in Tempe, AZ |
I like dr. batres, I would gibe him a 10. He took his time and answered my questions. He's on my A list!!:) Very professional office.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been coming for many years, I like the doctors approach. I never feel like a number or that I'm rushed at my appointment. When I first came it was for my cholesterol then I ended up over the years getting ablations done that helped my legs. I never had problems with scheduling, staff is wonder! Nice upgraded office. This is a great doctor, staff is friendly, his assistant is attentive and always smiles, I would recommend him!
in Tempe, AZ |
He is really good at diagnostic, and he takes time to solve to patient problem, he drew me a picture. No long wait time. He tries to do everything to make the patient feel better. He knows exactly what to do step by step. Great service for a young doctor I am surprised I feel comfortable with him. He explains more to me about my disease that all my other doctors.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Since I met the doctor, a good thing was he speaks my language. I have total confidence with him, he is very profession. He has a lot of patient and gives me good feed back, he is very professional. He cares about my life and what's going on. I feel good coming to this office. The staff is friendly.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Batres for me is a great doctor, he is very caring. His is kind. He is the type of doctor you can put your trust in. He is very friendly, I wish I could be like him! His whole office is great, great service.
in Mesa, AZ |
He's wonderful!!! He's very good, he makes me feel comfortable. He is very concerned and he's helpful with all the information he gives me.
in Mesa, AZ |
If you have to go to a heart doctor, I recommend this one. They guy is a real person and he cares. He explains everything in detail. I have never met a doctor like this before. Great personality, good attitude friendly girls in the front. I would send my mom to this guy.
in Mesa, AZ |
I came to see Dr. Batres after my wife became a patient. I was so impressed with him I changed cardiologist. I don't regret it. I have had the best experience. He prescribed a medication for me that my insurance did not cover it, so he had to give me a different medication. I had a reaction to the new med so I called his office. Spoke with his nurse and the same day she submitted the request and it was approved! Every time I call for an issue I get a call back the same day. I'm impressed!
in Mesa, AZ |
I think he is an excellent doctor, I love his bedside manner, he explains everything in detail. He always asks me if I have questions. He is a very efficient doctor. He shows interest in my welfare on how I'm doing on my eating and drinking and all parts of my body. His nurse is very nice and also compassionate. She always has a smile.
Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres is great! The staff is great! When I come to the doctor's office it feels like a party! I love coming here!!!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres is an alright guy! I am please with him as my doctor.
in Mesa, AZ |
Trustworthy doctor, easy to talk to. Explains things well. Recommend him to anyone.
Mesa, AZ |
Cool guy, I trust him, easy to talk to.
in Mesa, AZ |
All I want to say is Dr. Batres is very highly regarded. I do believe he saved my life. Due to the fact I had a widow maker and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here. His staff is very efficient and your handled very appropriately when you come in. I recommend him highly to all my friends. He is social and compassionate man that knows your needs!
in San Tan, AZ |
Doctor is awesome! He is friendly, excellent doctor! I'm happy I found this doctor. Staff is great!
Mesa, AZ |
He is the nicest doctor I ever saw. He always explains everything really well. He always answers all my questions.
in Mesa, AZ |
He is very wonder. The staff is wonderful, I feel real comfortable with him. He did wonders for my legs. he knows everything, wonderful people here! I'm happy with everything.
in Mesa, AZ |
Very human doctor, very professional, very persistent in his recommendations. He stabilized my cardiac problem with a lot of sensitivity. I am grateful and he is my cardiac doctor of excellence.
in Mesa, AZ |
He is very good, he is a beautiful doctor!
in Mesa, AZ |
Super guy! Very patient oriented.
in Mesa, AZ |
great doctor, well trained staff. I would recommend this doctor. I like that he takes times to explain to condition. No complaints.
in Mesa, AZ |
I still feel I feel so blessed to have Dr. Batres as my cardiologist! : ) He has an excellent bedside manner, is super friendly and kind and takes a lot of time to ask questions. He is super thorough in what he does and I really like that he is recommending a conservative, natural approach for my health issues instead of filling me with a bunch of prescriptions from the start. He said if those things don't work, then I would maybe need medicine, but he wanted to approach it naturally first.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been going to see Dr. Batres for a few years now and he is always caring,friendly as and asking questions on how my family is. He really cares about the people he takes care of and you don't see that out of doors anymore. I refer others to go see him because they won't get a better doctor.
Mesa, AZ |
When I walked in to the office, the staff kindly greeted me and were helpful when I had questions. I could tell Dr Batres was a good listener as I explained my complex health situation. He was not rushed and spent ample time with me. The treatment he provided was just what I needed. I feel so much better and am grateful to him for helping me get on the right track to better health. I wish I had found him much sooner.
APACHE JUNCTION |
Dr. Batres is an excellent physician , he has a excellent bed side manner , listens to all your problems and trys to find the solution , I would highly recommend him to everyone
Mesa, AZ |
Best doctor I ever saw!! Explained everything so I could understand. Ordered all the appropriate testing. I'm very blessed to have found him. I would recommend him to anyone! Office staff was friendly and outgoing. A great experience.
in Mesa AZ |
WENT TO HIM TO GET A CLEAN START. I AM 81 YRS OLD. I SAW HIM 3-4 TIMES. WAS IMPRESSED WITH MATURITY FOR A YOUNG DR. HE HAS A LOT OF GREAT NEW EQPT NO LONG WAITING,CARING STAFF. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AN E-COLI PROBLEM FOR A WHILE,AND RETURN TO HIM SOON. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM!!!!!
mesa |
great doctor but his nurse is rude!!!! she kept asking me if i wanted to leave a review for the doctor, if i want to leave a review i will do it on my own!! without anyone putting me in the spot. thats all i have to say. thank you
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres saved my life!!!! He has the best beside manner. His staff is wonder!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres is very pleasant and thorough. The office in general is efficient and seem to be able to take care of whatever doctor orders. Follow up is precise.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres is understand and he listens to you. He shares with with you different options. Good bedside manner. Happy to be a patient of Dr. Batres. You get a warm greeting from the staff upon arrival and the back office staff is always efficient.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres goes above and beyond, he will even listen to you about your friend. He is always pleasant. He always walks in with a smile, He makes you feel right at home. His staff is friendly and his medical assistant is nice.
Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres explains thing well, he is kind and always happy. I like how he takes care of me very well.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Batres is a good guy tells it like it is, seems to have patients interest at heart.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I think Dr. Batres is very competent and in tune with my reaching goals of weight loss and leading a happy life.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. BAtres is always and and tried to make you feel good. I lost a lot of weight and he made me feel good about it. I would refer anyone looking for a heart doctor to him. I feel good going here. I enjoy Dr. Batres. He tells it the way it is and that's the way I like to hear it.
in Mesa, AZ |
I am very happy with Dr. Batres. I like that Dr. Batres spends a lot of time with you and he explains things well.
in Mesa, AZ |
My last cardiologist was a mile away from me and I drive 20 miles just to see Dr. Batres. He's great! Dr. Batres really takes an interest in my condition and I see a lot of doctors. I tell everyone how much I like Dr. Batres. He's interested in what's best for me his patient and not his own good.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres is nicest, pleasant and uplifting. I feel so good every time I leave in when I don't feel good. I don't mind coming to the doctor to him because he is so wonderful. I don't even mind the long drive.
in Mesa, AZ |
I think Dr. Batres is one of the best heart doctors around. I'm impressed at the efficiency of Dr. Batres and his staff. I love this office! Dr. Batres is friendly and easy to talk to.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I love Dr. Batres. I switched my insurance when he was no longer contracted with one just to stay with him. Best doctor ever! Dr. Batres listens and very caring, he does things other doctors wont. I have always had a great experience with this office. I love the staff too!! Keep up the good work! I adore Dr. Batres and I will never leave! I like the fact when I come early I get seen early.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Batres is a very good doctor. He is very good at prescribing the best medications for my condition. I'm happy to be a patient because I love the doctor! He is special because he speaks Spanish and that is helpful to us.
in Mesa, AZ |
Thank goodness Dr. Batres showed so much care and sense of urgency with my condition. I did my testing and had my cath within a very short time. Dr. Batres manner is very calm and friendly. He explains everything so I can understand. I'm so thankful that Dr. Yelamanchili did my procedure. From what I understand all other dr's would have just done open heart instead of the stents. All the staff is pleasant, courteous and nice. I'm very happy to have Dr. Batres as my cardiologist!
in Mesa, AZ |
He is a very good, excellent doctor great character. He has helped me a lot with my blood pressure medications. I would highly recommend him to other patients that may need him. I'm very happy to be his patient
in Mesa, AZ |
I came to see Dr. Batres because of his reviews. He is outstanding! I'm amazed at the knowledge he has. He explains things so well in which I was truly impressed! His staff is very friendly and outgoing. I felt comfortable through my entire visit. It's doctors like Dr. Batres that makes life just a little bit easier. I will absolutely see Dr. Batres again and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a caring compassionate doctor.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Batres is an excellent doctor. His staff is friendly and I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Yasir Batres, MD?
Are you Dr. Batres?

Visit Dr. Batres

Dr. Batres accepts 114 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
  • American Republic
  • AmeriPlan
    Discount Card
    Motorola Health Plans
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
    American Indian Health Plan
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Arizona PHCS
  • AZ Benefit Options
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
    AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) EPO
    AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) PPO
  • AZ Health Concepts
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Banner Health
  • Bashas Benefit Trust
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Benefit Concepts
    Cigna Healthcare of Arizona
    Cigna POS
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • City of Mesa Health Plan
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Compusys
  • Gila River HealthCare
  • Global Assistance
  • Global Excel Insurance
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Indian Health Service
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
  • LifeWise
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
  • Meritain Health
    Administrative Enterprises
  • MetLife
  • Monumental Life Insurance Company
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
    RAN/AMN
    ValuePoint
  • National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
  • National Care Network
  • PHCS
    PHCS PPO
  • Phoenix Health Plan
    AHCCCS - AZ Health Care Cost Containment System
    Phoenix Health Plan (w/prior authorization)
  • Physicians Mutual
  • Prudential
  • SCAN Health Plan
  • Secure Care Indemnity
  • Self Pay
  • Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
  • State Farm