Dr. Yash Patil, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Patil

UC Health Ear Nose Throat Spclt

222 Piedmont Ave, Ste 5200 Cincinnati, OH 45219

Dr. Yash Patil, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Patil accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Patil's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Patil's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patil

Dr. Patil?
Dr. Patil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yash Patil, MD
Maybe a great surgeon but definitely lacks bedside manners and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yash Patil, MD?
Dr Patil treated me for tongue cancer. He operated on me twice in 7 days and had the same sense of urgency and concern as I had. He is focused on beating my cancer throughout my life. His team of PA's is also very, very helpful and informative. I will always be grateful for their professionalism, knowledge and timely communications. Dr Patil has an excellent team and I recommend them every chance I get.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yash Patil, MD?
Dr. Patil has a wonderful bedside manner and carefully explains everything. He works with an excellent team at UC and most importantly, is a skilled su,rgeon .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yash Patil, MD?
I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer in March 2017. I met with Dr. Patil a few days after receiving the news, and he eased my concerns by explaining what was going to be done and the timeline of events. I left the office feeling confident and reassured, and my family less frightened than they had been-I contribute that to a receptive doctor willing to spend time with patients. I had two surgeries performed within three weeks by Dr. Patil, and am continuing on my journey with treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yash Patil, MD?
I suppose my appreciation and thanks is a tad delayed,however, I was.diagnosed by Dr. Patil with Stage 4 Tonsilar Cancer in October 2007. With an aggressive treatment of chemotherapy, radiation, and a radical neck dissection the cancer was in remission. I'm still here today thanks to his wonderful treatment. I will.certainly always be grateful to him, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who might be in needof a skilled expert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yash Patil, MD?
Dr Patil is probably the most outstanding doctor I have ever been treated by. He is warm, empathic and personable, without being overbearing, and he is extremely professional and excellent at explaining issues at hand. He has worked very well with me since my cancer was first discovered about 20 months ago and I cannot thank him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yash Patil, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patil?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

University Il College Of Med
1996
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Patil treats patients.

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average

West Chester Hospital

West Chester, OH

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)