Dr. Yaser Ramadan, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 67
Amethyst Inc.527 S High St Columbus, OH 43215
Dr. Yaser Ramadan, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Columbus, OH and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ramadan has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health medical school in 2000. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ramadan to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Friendly StaffPatients said the staff was friendly. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Ramadan
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Ramadan treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Ramadan treats other conditions, please contact the office at (614) 227-9444.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Ramadan is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Ramadan's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Ramadan's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Somatoform Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Ramadan accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.