Dr. Yanelis Martin, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Martin Medical Center Inc, 4685 Ponce De Leon Blvd Ste 102 Coral Gables, FL 33146 Get Directions
Dr. Yanelis Martin, MD
Dr. Yanelis Martin, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Coral Gables, FL. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

Dr. Martin's Experience

See how Dr. Martin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Martin is now accepting new patients

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
Dr. Martin's Performance
Hialeah, FL |
I was hoping that this would be the right doctor for me. I made an appointment after reading reviews. Unfortunately, my experience was very different. The doctor was pleasant however she gave me a diagnoses based on her opinion without running any tests or scientific backing. I understand that she is a specialist in this field however, I believe any doctor should run scientific tests prior to diagnosing a patient.
in Winnipeg, MB |
Dr .Martin is a life saver. Her office space is beautiful and easy to access. She has helped with diabetes, hypertension and other lick issues. She is so easy to speak to and my intake was deep and reveling. I flew from western Canada and so glad I did. I have referred friends from Mexico to Hollywood and they thank me. I can't be strong enough in my praise for Dr. Martin.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Yanelis Martin was highly recommended by a friend that said his blood sugar (A1C) was in normal range, shortly after being under her care. My A1C was over 14 when we did my labs. My A1C is now 7.3 !! Dr. Martin is not only EXTREMELY knowledgable, kind and caring, but is very passionate about helping you reach your goal. She is also very thorough in answering any questions you may have, making sure you understand everything. This is the only Endocrinologist I will see from now on.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor. She is very caring and really takes her time with patients. She is very professional and thorough. The only negativity that I can say is her staff. I called the office this morning and a woman answered that does not speak English. I found this unusual even living in Miami. I have noticed different staff every time I go. A professional staff would be great for such a wonderful doctor.
in miami |
I'm impress with her medical care. I've been walking around with health issues for 3yrs and she already pin pointed a problem with me that no Dr. has caught. She's amazing ! I thank god that I found her and grateful I did.
in Miami, FL |
La Doctora Martin es la mejor doctora que he visitado; gracias a su ayuda encontré la causa de mi enfermedad y el mejor de los tratamientos. No tengo palabras para agradecer su trabajo y profesionalismo sin igual. Es un maravilloso ser humano que merece toda mi admiración
in Calgary |
I came back to Miami and brought two colleagues , one from Los Angeles , and another from Toronto. I decided to write this after our healthy breakfast. Everyone was delighted with the full intake interview. They will be happily surprised to see their results when their next check up come up. My number were fantastic with big changes since our last visit. I've lost weight , diabetes doing well ..... Thank you Dr. Martin.
in Fort Lauderdale |
Dr Martin has helped me control my high blood pressure. She is very attentive and knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Yanelis Martin, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin?

Compare Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martin's Board Certifications

• Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease

Temple University

Graduated in 2004

Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2009

Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2008

Endocrine, Diabetes, and Metabolism, University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2010

Florida International University

Graduated in 2000

• Portuguese

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Martin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.