Dr. Xue Yu Shen, DMD

Dr. Xue Yu Shen, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Xue Yu Shen, DMD is an dentist who practices in Worcester, MA. Dr. Shen is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Shen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Shen

Dr. Shen accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shen to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Shen's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in West Brookfield, MA |
I was extremely well-cared for by Dr. Shen's staff and by Dr. Shen himself. I will return to him if I am in need of dental oral surgery in the future. He answered my questions and concerns in a calm, caring manner. He was careful to explain why he couldn't knock me out entirely for my surgery. My medical conditions made it hazardous to my health and would risk my ability to breathe well. I hadn't considered that. Still, all went extremely well during and after my surgery.
Worcester, MA |
He came in and numbed me on both sides. When he came back in a few moments later I still wasn't quite numb on my left side so he numbed me again. He pulled my right tooth out without incident but when he moved to my left side I screamed a little. He then said he won't pull the second tooth and said go somewhere else.
in New York, NY |
Would never recommend this office to anyone of my friends or family. Not only is there always a long wait for an appointment (3-4 months), when i got to the office the front desk were extremely rude and not helpful. They gave me a very hard time about what I needed to bring to my appointment insisting I needed a referrel and xrays to see anyone. I called my orthodontist and they claimed they always email information to them. However the receptionist insisted that it was the patients' job.
in Southbridge, MA |
I would definitely recommend Dr Shen he is very gentle with extractions and very easy to talk too. He ask a lot of questions and 3 times that I have been there they called the next day to see how I was doing.. The office stuff is very friendly and everything is very clean ... Nellie G.
in Worcester, MA |
Dr. Shen does amazing work he had my tooth out in less then Five Minutes but his staff needs work especially Bonnie My son was playing a truck in the waiting room mind you my son has autism and his truck hit the door she opened the door and yelled at him that he had to sit and couldn't play
MA |
The receptionist is very rude, won't be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Xue Yu Shen, DMD?
Are you Dr. Shen?

Compare Dr. Shen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Shen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

• Chinese

Dr. Shen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery