Dr. Xuan H. Nguyen, MD

Dr. Xuan H. Nguyen, MD

Dermatology | Female

DERMATOLOGY SOLUTIONS LLC 4915 E Baseline Rd Ste 124, Gilbert, AZ 85234 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Nguyen practices dermatology with the philosophy that the skin is the mirror to the inside world of the human body. She approaches dermatology as she does all areas of life--with love, passion, compassion and respect. Dr. Nguyen is committed to excellence and dedicated to providing patients with outstanding care.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Nguyen is double boarded in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology; specializing in medical, surgical and procedural dermatology for both adults...Read more

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

See how Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nguyen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Gilbert, AZ |
I took my daughter to Dr. Nguyen today for the first time. The staff was friendly and efficient. We were taken back quickly. Dr. Nguyen came in right away and was very friendly. She took care of a mole on my daughter's scalp, a few warts on her arm/hand, and prescribed treatment for her acne. I especially liked being able to take care of everything in one appointment and not dragging things out, requiring multiple appointments, like other doctors tend to do.
in Chandler |
I have been seeing by Dr Nguyen for years, I actually followed her to her new practice. She is the best doctor you could get for yourself. Although she is a dermatologist, she is also very knowledgeable regarding all the issues I had. I wonder why the other specialist didn't even realize that. She is a lovely lady and very thorough as a doctor. She is also easy to talk to. The office staff is helpful as well.
in Phoenix, AZ |
It is sad that people nowadays only leave bad reviews for doctors and so shy to share their good experience. Such a shame. I absolutely love Dr Nguyen and all her staff.They are a young and energetic group with all the good skills and good hearts there to help you. They found a melanoma on my husband's face and the Dr Nguyen performed the surgery. 2 months later, you can barely find the scar. She is a true artist. She is also very genuine. They do what is needed instead of what makes money
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Nguyen is in too big of a hurry to do her job. My experience would indicate that she is in a hurry because she does not know her field of expertise. She could not diagnose dermatitis and Immune Hypersensitivity. She did not biopsies, no tests of any kind. She lied about not being able to do a procedure because it is not covered by insurance. I would have been better off going to an auto mechanic to treat my skin problem. Not sure she is a doctor and if she is an ignorant one with no skills.
Queen Creek, AZ |
i went to dr nyugen because my pediatrician raecommended her. She is knowledgeable but you have to be thick skinned. She can be really mean in the way she says things. As I question her to try to understand things she gets irate. She's always in a hurry and doesn't listen to you. It's just here's the problem. No talking. Here's what you do. My kids have chronic severe eczema and we are still battling it. We are just constantly using medicines to try to clear and maintain clear skin.
in gilbert,AZ |
I had a rough patch of skin on my palm that started as a bump that then doubled in size within 2 weeks. The dr quickly said it was a callous called lichen simplex chronicus and asked if it itches or if I had skin conditions as a child. I didn't, and I pushed back and told her the background of the spot. She then asked if I had a type-A personality and if I had a tendency to pick at my skin. I don't. I left her office with sample steroid cream and no piece of mind. I'm getting a 2nd opinion.
Gilbert, AZ |
I took my children to see the doctor a while back because of a rash. As soon as she came she calmed my nerves and reassured me that everything was alright. She walked me through my child's condition with such ease that I was impressed by her knowledge. She reassured me about topical steroid use on my baby's skin. Since our visit and follow up my son has not had any recurrence of his rash! I am extremely happy with her and her friendly staff
in Phoenix, AZ |
She's the doctor that realized how sick my son was, she worked him up, spent so much time for us without even charge us. All she said was, I want the same thing, I want little Alex to get better. She pulled all the strings she could to find out what was wrong. Because of her we found out that my son has leukaemia... This is heart broken, but now we know and it is treatable. I would pay anything to this doctor that saved my son's life.
in Gilbert, AZ |
She is in too much of a hurry. She did a procedure on my face - cosmetic. She missed several spots but zapped the skin next to it. I now have scars when she said I would not have any and still have the spots she was trying to remove. While she did offer to re-do the procedure free of charge I am very leery to let her near my face. Very very disappointed . My regular doctor referred me to her. Will definitely let my doctor know .
in Scottsdale, AZ |
This office will take you for every penny you have. I went in as a former patient of Dr. Nguyen's from another practice. The billing office is just now billing me for a visit last August. I had a simple procedure done for which they tried to charge $772. I am now stuck with a $400 bill. The office staff, namely Shenji told me when I called that $400 was not that much. She told me if you went to the ER, you would pay $500 for a chest xray. No attempt to help sort the fees out. DONT GO HERE!!
Have you seen Dr. Xuan H. Nguyen, MD?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?

Compare Dr. Nguyen

Gilbert, AZ 85234

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery
  • Pediatric Dermatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Nguyen's Board Certifications

• Dermatology
  • Pediatric Dermatology

Dr. Nguyen says..

Dr. Xuan Nguyen is fellowship trained in pediatric dermatology and doubled boarded in dermatology and pediatric dermatology.

She takes care of children with skin conditions from birth to adulthood: congenital birthmarks, vascular birthmarks, hemangiomas, pediatric rashes including viral exanthems, eczema, psoriasis, collagen vascular disease.

Adult skin conditions includes allergic contact dermatitis, psoriasis, cysts, and skin cancers

Dr. Nguyen is also experienced in cutaneous surgery, laser and procedural dermatology.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Genital Herpes
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Botox® Injection
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

University of Arizona

Pediatric Dermatology Phoenix Children's Hospital Phoenix, Az

Completed in 2007

Occidental College, Los Angeles, Ca

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Nguyen

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Nguyen's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Nguyen

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions