Wyatt LaCoss, LICAC

Acupuncture | Male

Wyatt LaCoss, LICAC

I am the owner and primary care provider for the New England Center for Acupuncture & Herbs and have been in practice since 2001. I am a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Certified in Auriculotherapy by the Auriculotherapy Certification Institute and licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Medicine in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. I studied and earned my Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the New England School of Acupuncture (the oldest school in the country for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) specializing in Chinese and Japanese styles of acupuncture as well as in Chinese herbal medicine. I received my instruction from Master Sensei's Diane Iuliano, Shoji Kobayashi, Tetsuya Fukushima, Toshikatsu Yamamoto and Felip Caudet in the United States, Japan and Spain. In addition, I studied at the Institut d'Energétique et d'Acupuncture Traditionnelles Chinoises in Paris, France under Masters Thierry Bollet and Pierre-Marie Hazo. In addition to my practice, I am an adjunct faculty member at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University: New England School of Acupuncture with the Japanese Acupuncture Department teaching and assisting all levels from the introductory to the advanced courses and preparing the students to enter their internships within professional clinics. My preferred approach to treating patients focuses on the combination of several techniques, using traditional methods, polarity medicine with 10Kg magnets and/or laser acupuncture (for those who are needle sensitive) as well as Acupuncture Core Therapy (called Shakuju in Japanese), in which remarkable results are achieved without the use of any needles. I also practice the Mei Zen Cosmetic AcupunctureÒ Protocol for natural face lifting, abdominal fat reduction and infertility. I take a holistic approach in my practice and consider each individual patient's comfort level with the different treatment options I can offer. Previous to my career in acupuncture and herbal medicine, I received my Master's Degree in International Business and Translation from Middlebury College and the Université de Paris X in Paris, France. I have worked in legal contract administration, international sales and marketing, wind energy resource assessment consulting, bilingual account management and muscular therapy.

...See Less

Learn about this provider

Wyatt LaCoss' Care Philosophy

For over 14 years, I have been helping the Greater Boston community in their healing through natural medicine. Some come to me to be healed from an injury, some for maintenance, and others for stress relief. I am comprehensive and wholistic in my approach and feel I can help anyone needing any type of body-work therapy.

Wyatt LaCoss' Experience

Visiting Wyatt LaCoss

Wyatt LaCoss accepts 1 insurance carrier

Wyatt LaCoss is now accepting new patients
New England Center for Acupuncture & Herbs, LLC1090 Massachusetts Ave
Arlington, MA 02476
Evening
Saturday
(617) 694-9415Get Directions

Wyatt LaCoss' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Wyatt LaCoss?

Compare Wyatt LaCoss

Compare this Provider

Wyatt LaCoss says...

Wyatt LaCoss' Care Philosophy

Wyatt LaCoss says...

MeiZen Cosmetic Acupuncture for facial rejuvenation and weight loss

Auricular acupuncture for musculoskeletal pain, smoking cessation, weight loss, PTSD, anxiety/depression, detox from addictions

Wyatt LaCoss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Acupuncture

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Classic Migraine
  • Common Cold
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Depression
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Female Infertility
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Insomnia
  • Knee Injuries
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Male Infertility
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Nausea
  • Neck Pain
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Sciatica

Completed in 1995

Muscular Therapy Institute

Completed in 2001

• French

Wyatt LaCoss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Wyatt LaCoss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Acupuncture