Wyatt LaCoss, LICAC

Wyatt LaCoss, LICAC

Acupuncture  ·
Male
Wyatt LaCoss, LICAC is an acupuncturist in Arlington, MA and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from New England School Of Acupuncture in 2012 and specializes in acupuncture and other.Read his story

7 Mystic St # 204

Arlington, MA 02474

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Wyatt LaCoss

Wyatt LaCoss' bio

This content was provided by Wyatt LaCoss "I am the owner and primary care provider for the New England Center for Acupuncture & Herbs and have been in practice since 2001. I am a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Certified in Auriculotherapy by the Auriculotherapy Certification Institute and licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Medicine in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. I studied and earned my Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the New England School of Acupuncture (the oldest school in the country for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) specializing in Chinese and Japanese styles of acupuncture as well as in Chinese herbal medicine. I received my instruction from Master Sensei's Diane Iuliano, Shoji Kobayashi, Tetsuya Fukushima, Toshikatsu Yamamoto and Felip Caudet in the United States, Japan and Spain. In addition, I studied at the Institut d'Energétique et d'Acupuncture Traditionnelles Chinoises in Paris, France under Masters Pierre-Marie Hazo and the late Thierry Bollet. In addition to my practice, I am an adjunct faculty member at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University: New England School of Acupuncture with the Japanese Acupuncture Department teaching and assisting all levels from the introductory to the advanced courses and preparing the students to enter their internships within professional clinics. My preferred approach to treating patients focuses on the combination of several techniques, using traditional methods, polarity medicine with 10Kg magnets and/or laser acupuncture (for those who are needle sensitive) as well as Acupuncture Core Therapy (called Shakuju in Japanese), in which remarkable results are achieved without the use of any needles. I also practice the Mei Zen Cosmetic AcupunctureÒ Protocol for natural face lifting, abdominal fat reduction and infertility. I take a holistic approach in my practice and consider each individual patient's comfort level with the different treatment options I can offer. Previous to my career in acupuncture and herbal medicine, I received my Master's Degree in International Business and Translation from Middlebury College and the Université de Paris X in Paris, France. I have worked in legal contract administration, international sales and marketing, wind energy resource assessment consulting, bilingual account management and muscular therapy. "

This content was provided by Wyatt LaCoss "For over 14 years, I have been helping the Greater Boston community in their healing through natural medicine. Some come to me to be healed from an injury, some for maintenance, and others for stress relief. I am comprehensive and wholistic in my approach and feel I can help anyone needing any type of body-work therapy."

• Acupuncture
  • Other

Wyatt LaCoss does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Keene State College
  • Middlebury College
    Other Education | Completed 1995
  • Muscular Therapy Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Wyatt LaCoss has no awards or honors listed.

Wyatt LaCoss has no media or publications listed.

• French

Wyatt LaCoss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Wyatt LaCoss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Wyatt LaCoss' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Wyatt LaCoss?

How was your experience with Wyatt LaCoss?