Dr. Woody Harlan, MD

Dr. Woody Harlan, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Woody Harlan, MD is a neurology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. He specializes in neurology.

Kansas City Neurology Associates

2000 SE Blue Pkwy Ste 270A

Lees Summit, MO 64063

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Harlan

See how frequently Dr. Harlan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Essential Tremor

Dr. Harlan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Harlan "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Duke University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Bethesda Naval Hospital

Dr. Harlan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harlan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harlan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harlan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harlan to family and friends

Dr. Harlan's Performance

Visiting with Dr Harlan is a very satisfying experience. He is attentive to my concerns and offers excellent directives when he prescribes medication for my Parkinson' problems. He has both the knowledge and personal interest in his patients that make him outstanding physician. His attention...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
From my first appointment to each follow-up I've received the best care. Dr. Harlan is always aware of what has or not changed from a previous appointment. He considers any other medicines I take when he prescribes or recommends a medicine. He takes the time to explain medicines or other questions...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Harlan. Nicole Schmidt, Practice Manager

I see several specialists and Dr Harlan is my favorite. I've been going to h I'm for years and he is always treats me with respect, listens, carefully explains what he thinks is going on and treatment options... When I leave my questions are answered. I highly recommend him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. I will pass along the kind words to Dr. Harlan!

I have been going to Dr. Harlan for some time. He and his staff have always been polite and professional. I have always been able to meet my appointment times and Dr Harlan has always kept the appointment times as well. He is a major reason why I am responding as well as I am to his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I found this medical team to be most professional and very considerate of your health and time. I’d truly recommend a family member or friend to this doctor. I pray they will continue extending this kind of care.

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Harlan at Kansas City Neurology Associates