Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD

Dr. Mardy-Davis

Advanced Spine & Pain Interventions, Alpharetta, Georgia

12389 Crabapple Rd Alpharetta, GA 30004

(470) 299-1998

Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD is a Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark medical school in 2003. She is affiliated with medical facilities Emory Decatur Hospital and Fannin Regional Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mardy-Davis to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

• Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Mardy-Davis treats your condition or procedure

• Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Pain Disorder
  • Percutaneous Disc Decompression
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Spinal Cord Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Vertebroplasty

Dr. Mardy-Davis accepts

(470) 299-1998

Dr. Mardy-Davis accepts the following insurance:

American Republic

Dr. Mardy-Davis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mardy-Davis

3.4

Dr. Mardy-Davis?
My visits with Dr Mardy Davis have always been very pleasant. She is professional and knows what she's doing. She has helped both my husband and myself a great deal. She takes time to listen to you and asks a lot of questions in order to give you the best treatment options. She has a very friendly staff who are willing to help you in any way they can. Her associates are friendly and very knowledgeable.
Sherrie Phillips – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD?
Have been under Dr Davis’s care for over 1 year now. Overall I am extremely grateful for everything she has done for me. I have had issues with my back for almost 10 years which have been discouraging and hopeless until I came here. The process has been absolutely life changing for my situation. She has been compassionate and straightforward as to what I should expect. PA, Ken Wenslow is the best. So easy to speak with and great knowledge as to assisting with options available for my situation. He has always followed through with my needs. The office staff are awesome, so friendly, helpful and caring. They go the extra mile to make your visit pleasant. I understand that I will probably always have pain but the change, for me, has been absolutely incredible. I hope that Dr Davis and her staff will remain my provider for many years to come.
Cheryl Brown – Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD?
I have struggled with an injury after a fall and the associated pain. I put my trust in this doctor to help me try and fix this injury and help me with the pain and she essentially deceived me. She had no intention to help me and instead took it upon herself to label me an addict and treated me for and as such. She did however continue to take my money instead of talking to me and letting me know that she did not believe me. She did no physical exam. Her assumptions and lack of care has me suffering and far more depressed than this chronic pain ever caused. The addiction medicine she put me on had me at times violently ill. When I told her of the side effects I was experiencing, the most troublesome being vomiting and the inability to urinate, she looked at me in disbelief and stated that no one had ever experienced such effects from that medicine before. I ended up in the ER because of those side effects and she claimed she couldn't find the visit.
Deceived – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD?
I wish I had read all reviews. She is very deceptive in what they hear and what is actually said. I paid 3 months to go to them and pay for pain management, and all they gave in the end was not legal oil. I had to pay out of pocket to do not legal. I only wanted legal med that work. I kept telling them what worked but they would never oblige! They sent me out in horrible pain and refused again to help me. Poor business practice and nothing I do or say will make me feel better.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD?
Dr Mardy-Davis is not just a doctor she is a healer. She saved my husbands life even though I was her patient. She recognized a symptom he was having and insisted he go to the emergency room. If he had not he would have died. I love her.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD?
HORRIBLE and antagonistic front office staff who are barely understandable. They make HUGE billing and insurance mistakes and then deny service when you question payment. They fail to schedule follow-up appointments and then blame the patient. Harassing calls and letters. Too many other professional options to put up with this team - go elsewhere! Dr. Mardy-Davis is professional and attentive, but her staff is NOT WORTH IT. Sole opinion of actual (former) patient.
JMC Argonaut in Alpharetta, GA – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD?
Dr.Davis and her staff are wonderful. Dr. Davis explains everything, answers any questions, and is simply a compassionate person. Her NP is Ashley and she is lovely as well. The entire staff is welcoming and the facility is clean and nice.
Tricia in Woodstock – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD?
Dr Mardy-Davis is the best Dr is the best Dr I have ever had. She truly loves and care's about every single one of her patients. I will never forget my first visit she sat down with me looking in my eyes going over every detail of my medical history. She doesn't treat you cause she has to she does it because she wants to make you feel better and get you back to a normal life. She takes every step to get paperwork filed properly. Dr Davis thank you for I want to thank you for everything.
Donna McDonie in Acworth GA – Jun 26, 2017
She ruined my life
Amanda in Canton, GA – Sep 17, 2016
Hello Amanda, I treat every patient with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mardy-Davis?

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology