Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD

Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 38 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Freeman specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Irving, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Freeman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Freeman's Experience

See how Dr. Freeman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Freeman

Dr. Freeman accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Freeman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Freeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freeman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Freeman
Dr. Freeman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (140)
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I've been a patient since 2008 and I absolutely love Dr. Freeman. She is caring and very knowledgeable at addressing female issues. I'm truly grateful to have Dr. Freeman and her staff and look forward to my visits. Thank you Dr.
in Euless, TX |
My experience with Dr. Freeman has been great. She is very friendly and she always takes the time to answer all my questions. She is an awesome doctor and I will be recommending her to friends as well as using her for any future pregnancies.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
My experience with Dr. Freeman has been great. I did my research when I found out that I was pregnant and Dr. Freeman patients seemed to be very happy and satisfied. Dr. Freeman is easy to talk to and has always made me feel comfortable. She always takes the time to answer by questions and is very knowledgeable. She is honest and straight to the point.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Freeman is the kindest doctor i have ever had this is my first baby and sometimes i get a little nervous but she keeps me very uplifted and inspired i enjoy every one of my appointments with her she is always cracking jokes and keeps me smiling so if you ever go to macArthur obgyn make sure you get the best of the best Dr. Wiyatta Freeman!!!! ?? Naeambree hornbuckle Irving ,tx
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Freeman is an amazing doctor. I have been with Dr. Freeman for 4 years. She is very attentive and caring. This is my first pregnancy and she has been very supportive and answers all my questions and concerns. Dr. Freeman is very knowledgeable and makes my husband and I feel very comfortable. -Darshon Herbert
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Freeman is part of our family.
in Irving, TX |
A true care giver and a part of our family!
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Freeman is a fabulous doctor. She is very friendly and informative. The staffs are very good too. I surely recommend Dr. Freeman to my friends and family.
in Irving, TX |
I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second child. Dr. Freeman is an amazing doctor. She is so friendly and she explains all my medical condition so clearly to me. I love all the stuff too. They are so caring and makes me feel very comfortable. Scheduling appointments is very easy too. They always give me a time of my convenience. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman to family and friends.
in Irving, TX |
She is very sincerely concerned for her patients and makes me feel at ease.
in Irving, TX |
This is my first pregnancy I'm currently 27 weeks my doctor is Dr. Freeman I'm so happy to have her as my doctor for every visit I have she makes sure to answer all my questions . I like how she is always in a good mood showing how much she loves what she does and the staff is great both Irving and Euless location. Every visit I've had I'm in and out of the office making it easy for me to schedule my appointments before work. I would recommend Dr. Freeman to family and friends.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have been going to MacArthur Ob/Gyn for about 4 years and I absolutely adore Dr. Wiyatta Freeman. She explains everything in detail, she even is very honest and caring about your needs. Most of all being in a busy professional field she loves what she does and it shows, that is why she is the only Obstetrician I will ever trust to deliver my children or check me. The medical assistants she has are superb as well. The office/rooms are always clean and prepped for your needs.
in Irving, TX |
i am 29 weeks pregnant now. Dr. Freeman Wiyatta is my doctor, she is very good and helpful. She is very informative doctor. She will be answering each and every question regarding my baby. I love the environment and the way my doctor treates me.
Euless |
Very unpredictable and unprofessional .she talks down to the patient. My wife just delivered a baby and less than 24 hours after giving birth , this Dr assaulted her while laying in bed, attempted to punch her and tried to have me removed from hospital after calling her out on her action's. This woman should never be left alone with any patients and have her license removed.I wish I didn't have to give her any star's to write this comment.
in Irving, TX |
Dr.Freeman is Amazing, she makes your visit as comfortable as as possible by being friendly and attentive.
in Irving, TX |
She is very friendly, always remembers you (even if she only sees you once a year) and is personable. She genuinely takes an interest in you and makes the visit very comfortable.
in dallas tx |
She is very experience in what she do I only had one c-section in she going do my second baby vagina birth Go doctor freeman u the best
Love Dr. Freeman! I'm currently pregnant with my 2nd child and this will be the 2nd she delivered. She's so personable and down to earth!
Have you seen Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD?
Are you Dr. Freeman?