Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD

Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Euless, TX. She is 39 years old.

307 Westpark Way

Euless, TX 76040

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Freeman

See how frequently Dr. Freeman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Symptomatic Menopause
high
Wound Repair
Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Dr. Freeman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Freeman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freeman to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Freeman's Performance
in Bedford, TX |
I am so thankful for Dr. Freeman. This is my first pregnancy, and I always show up with questions. She is genuinely interested in making me feel more confidant and educated. She has a wonderful bedside manner, and despite her booming patient list, I always feel special and never rushed. Her wonderful sense of humor is just a bonus!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Great OBGYN! She listens to you patiently without rushing. She also makes you feel relaxed and explains everything in detail. Highly recommended.
in Irving , TX |
She is truly an excellent doctor. Very professional, caring ,and understanding. She is also very skilled. I had to have a C-section and my scar is about 98% not visible. Most importantly even as a high-risk patient you feel absolutely comfortable trusting in her medical decisions. As well that she will keep your personal believes or wishes in mind.
in Hurst, TX |
I see Dr. Freeman at the Euless office. Her staff is very attentive and professional. Dr. Freeman makes sure that you are not just visiting the doctor, but that you are comfortable during your visit as well as have a peace of mind when you leave her office.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I've been a patient since 2008 and I absolutely love Dr. Freeman. She is caring and very knowledgeable at addressing female issues. I'm truly grateful to have Dr. Freeman and her staff and look forward to my visits. Thank you Dr.
in Euless, TX |
My experience with Dr. Freeman has been great. She is very friendly and she always takes the time to answer all my questions. She is an awesome doctor and I will be recommending her to friends as well as using her for any future pregnancies.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
My experience with Dr. Freeman has been great. I did my research when I found out that I was pregnant and Dr. Freeman patients seemed to be very happy and satisfied. Dr. Freeman is easy to talk to and has always made me feel comfortable. She always takes the time to answer by questions and is very knowledgeable. She is honest and straight to the point.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Freeman is the kindest doctor i have ever had this is my first baby and sometimes i get a little nervous but she keeps me very uplifted and inspired i enjoy every one of my appointments with her she is always cracking jokes and keeps me smiling so if you ever go to macArthur obgyn make sure you get the best of the best Dr. Wiyatta Freeman!!!! ?? Naeambree hornbuckle Irving ,tx
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Freeman is an amazing doctor. I have been with Dr. Freeman for 4 years. She is very attentive and caring. This is my first pregnancy and she has been very supportive and answers all my questions and concerns. Dr. Freeman is very knowledgeable and makes my husband and I feel very comfortable. -Darshon Herbert
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Freeman is part of our family.
in Irving, TX |
A true care giver and a part of our family!
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Freeman is a fabulous doctor. She is very friendly and informative. The staffs are very good too. I surely recommend Dr. Freeman to my friends and family.
in Irving, TX |
She is very sincerely concerned for her patients and makes me feel at ease.
in Irving, TX |
This is my first pregnancy I'm currently 27 weeks my doctor is Dr. Freeman I'm so happy to have her as my doctor for every visit I have she makes sure to answer all my questions . I like how she is always in a good mood showing how much she loves what she does and the staff is great both Irving and Euless location. Every visit I've had I'm in and out of the office making it easy for me to schedule my appointments before work. I would recommend Dr. Freeman to family and friends.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have been going to MacArthur Ob/Gyn for about 4 years and I absolutely adore Dr. Wiyatta Freeman. She explains everything in detail, she even is very honest and caring about your needs. Most of all being in a busy professional field she loves what she does and it shows, that is why she is the only Obstetrician I will ever trust to deliver my children or check me. The medical assistants she has are superb as well. The office/rooms are always clean and prepped for your needs.
in Irving, TX |
i am 29 weeks pregnant now. Dr. Freeman Wiyatta is my doctor, she is very good and helpful. She is very informative doctor. She will be answering each and every question regarding my baby. I love the environment and the way my doctor treates me.
Euless |
Very unpredictable and unprofessional .she talks down to the patient. My wife just delivered a baby and less than 24 hours after giving birth , this Dr assaulted her while laying in bed, attempted to punch her and tried to have me removed from hospital after calling her out on her action's. This woman should never be left alone with any patients and have her license removed.I wish I didn't have to give her any star's to write this comment.
in Irving, TX |
Dr.Freeman is Amazing, she makes your visit as comfortable as as possible by being friendly and attentive.
in Irving, TX |
She is very friendly, always remembers you (even if she only sees you once a year) and is personable. She genuinely takes an interest in you and makes the visit very comfortable.
in dallas tx |
She is very experience in what she do I only had one c-section in she going do my second baby vagina birth Go doctor freeman u the best
Love Dr. Freeman! I'm currently pregnant with my 2nd child and this will be the 2nd she delivered. She's so personable and down to earth!
Have you seen Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD?
Are you Dr. Freeman?

Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA