Dr. Winston Warme, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Warme

UW Medicine Eastside Splty Ctr

3100 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98004

Dr. Winston Warme, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Usuhs F E Hebert Sch Of Med in 1989 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Warme's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Warme

Dr. Warme?
Dr. Warme's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Winston Warme, MD
Dr. Warme is the best doctor that anyone could find for joint surgery. I came in after a referral with a sternoclavicular issue (collar bone meets the sternum) for which Dr. Warme performed the surgery May 29, 2019. This doctor was attentive, spoke to me and my wife like we were friends and the best part was saying a prayer right before my surgery. I highly recommend this doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
I was 69-year old when I broke my ankle. Two orthopedic surgeons recommended surgery and I decided on Dr. Warme. Over the three months after surgery, Dr. Warme and his team took excellent care of me with x-rays and detailed instructions. I stayed in an air boot and wheel chair as prescribed. Today, three months after the surgery, I am walking gingerly on my own. For Plantar Fasciitis, my UW podiatrist, Dr. Douglas Ichikawa examined my ankle x-rays and praised Dr. Warme's surgical repairs as "BEAUTIFUL". Dr. Warme is kind, thorough and I am blessed to be under his care!"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
The initial appeal for me in choosing Dr. Warme as my surgeon was the thoroughness in describing the entire process. Neither he nor his staff assumed I knew what I was getting into and they took the time to make sure I was educated on my situation and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Dr. Warme has a wonderful bedside manner and took a personal interest not just in my health but in my life outside of the immediate task at hand. It has been six months since my surgery, I have no lingering pain as a result of the surgery and I have 100% of my pre-injury movement and use. A big thanks to Dr. Warme and his team for a job well done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
Dr. Warme performed ream and run surgery on my shoulder a year ago and I couldn't be happier. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and the surgery has greatly improved the quality of my life! I went into the procedure hoping to one day be able to throw a baseball with my son again and I can do that and so much more. Dr. Warme has been available to me for consult, advice and support since the day of my surgery and he's shown a genuine concern for my well being that I've not seen in a a doctor before. Dr. Warme is fantastic and I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
I got ACL reconstructive surgery from Dr. Warme about 9 months ago and have been very pleased with both the progression of my knee over this time and Dr. Warme's care. Dr. Warme is very responsive to calls and emails, always giving prompt and knowledge answers to the many questions I've had during recovery. As a climber, Dr. Warme has been willing to incorporate advice that is specific to my returning to climbing at full capacity as soon as possible. I have also been very appreciate of his willingness to adapt his recommendations for my specific preferences and progress, rather than sticking to a rigid one-size-fits-all recovery schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
Had an excellent experience working with Dr Warme. Being a competitive athlete my whole life, I was told by 3 surgeons that I needed a complete shoulder replacement and I would never be the same. I had one consultation with Dr. Warme and a 1 hour laparoscopic surgery and one year later I am not only back to where I was, but better than before. 5 stars, no complaints
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
I actually feel lucky that I had the chance to be operated on twice by the same orthopedic surgeon, once to repair an injured knee, and once to replace an arthritic shoulder. Dr. Warme has a quiet self-confidence that makes the patient feel immediately at ease. He invests time to address all the patient’s concerns. Even his exams of painful spots didn’t hurt. Everyone on his team treats the patient with respect, caring and skill. The results of my surgeries are superb. I now have excellent range of motion, joint stability, pain-free functioning. I have changed from a person for whom simply walking was a painful risk, to someone who hikes and dances— from a person who felt lightning bolts when simply closing a car door, to someone who painlessly swims and rides a bike. Quality of life restored. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
Exceptional surgeon!!! We cannot find enough superlatives to describe our thanks and appreciation to Dr. Warme and his staff. EVERYONE we dealt with was kind, compassionate, and accommodating. We love Marian! She is extremely detail oriented, and did not skip a beat. There was a mix up on insurance coverage, as this is an L&I case. She was all over it, and had it resolved in no time. We are truly grateful that after decades of suffering, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The shoulder and range of motion have improved beyond our hopes and dreams. We had to drive 8 hours round trip to each appointment and surgery date, but would do it all over again for this outcome. THANK YOU DR. WARME!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
Great doctor, very knowledgable and informative. Seems to do great work; my shoulder feels great now!!! Thanks Dr. Warme!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?
Dr. Warme professionally welcomed me to his care during our first visit. I feel he genuinely cares about each of his patients individually. His care and concern for my health was evident in his questions and comments. Pre & post surgery care was excellent. Dr. Warme is skilled in both personal and medical care of his patients. I have mentioned him to several of my friends who are experiencing orthotic concerns, and I would definitely return to his care..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winston Warme, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Warme?

Dr. Warme's clinical focus is returning patients to top physical condition and recreational and elite athletes to their previous level of sport as quickly and painlessly as possible. His research interests include pushing the frontiers of arthroscopi...

2005
1990
1989
1984

Dr. Warme accepts

Dr. Warme accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Warme's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Warme treats patients.

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)