Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Soufi

Womens Health Associates

980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 720 Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1992 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Soufi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soufi

4.5

Dr. Soufi?
Dr. Soufi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD
We went into labor on a Thursday night. Dr. Soufi is our ob/gyn and happened to be on call that night. But what was unexpected - and meant a lot to us - was that we didn't deliver until late the next night, and Dr. Soufi took on an additional shift to be with us, despite the all-nighter the night before. We ended up needing an emergency C-section, but Dr. Soufi was intent on letting us explore every option. She was very careful not to push us into anything we didn't want to do --- it was so appreciated. We couldn't have been in better hands. Dr. Soufi is thoughtful and thorough; we consider her a member of our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
Dr. Soufi is just amazing!! Not only is she smart as a whip, but she is the kindest, gentlest, and warmest doctor I have ever met. Being pregnant with my first child, I was very picky and wanted nothing short of the best from an OB/GYN. That is exactly what I got and then some! Dr. Soufi always took time to explain things to me and really made me feel like she cared deeply for me and my baby’s well-being. She was always very quick to respond to my messages sent through the portal. For example, I sent a message on a Sunday once just thinking to myself that I would hear back the next day and about an hour later, she called me. I was completely shocked! Dr. Soufi has an enormous amount of compassion and always made me feel comfortable. The delivery of my little girl went very well and I couldn’t ask for more. An added bonus is she has the best assistant in the world, Torie!! Absolutely love them as a team and felt completely taken care of. I am hoping GOD blesses with another child and if
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
Dr. Soufi delivered 2 of my children in 2015 and 2016. She is the most amazing, thoughtful and thorough doctor that I've come across. She's caring and explains all processes and procedures in detail. If I decide to have a 3rd child I would fly across the country to have her deliver my child, that's how amazing she is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
Excellent quality of care and super easy to approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
Dr. Soufi is the perfect doctor for someone like me. I was so nervous with my first and Dr. Soufi always kept me informed, made me feel comfortable, and gave me the best care that I needed! She never made me feel rushed and always made sure all my questions were answered. I highly recommend such a kind and caring person as Dr. Soufi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
Dr Soufi is the kindest, most caring and knowledgeable doctor I know. I trust her 100% as she helped me through a difficult pregnancy. Her expertise and love for what she does is what makes her one of the most prestigious doctors at Northside Hospital. Because of her, I now have a healthy baby boy. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
Dr. Soufi is great. She takes time with her patients and is very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Soufi's for years and recently had my second child with her. She has a kind, patient, and extremely attentive bedside manner. I've always felt that I was in the best quality OB care throughout both of my pregnancies. She delivered my first baby and I was lucky enough for her to deliver my second one, as well, even when she wasn't on-call for that time. Both were very smooth deliveries with no recovery complications. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Soufi for over 8 years she has delivered all three of my children. She has always been available and is very compassionate and caring. She even braved through the winter storm of 2011 to deliver my second child. I can never forget that. She takes the time to answer your questions and has even called me personally to go over test results! I could not ask for a better physician, especially in a time when doctors usually don't spend more than 5 minutes with a patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
Dr. Soufi is one of the best physician's in the state. She has an extraordinary "bedside" manner and explains your medical assessment in a very clear and concise manner. She really cares about her patients and listens intensely to their health concerns. Unfortunately for me, I've always dealt with high risk pregnancies. So locating a gentle, informed, and thorough physician was always our top priority. We couldn't imagine finding all of the qualities (and more) we were looking for in Dr, Soufi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soufi?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

1996
1992

• Chinese

Dr. Soufi accepts

Dr. Soufi accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Open Access POS
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Soufi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Soufi treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)