Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD

Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Womens Health Associates 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 720, Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Soufi specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Atlanta, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Soufi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Soufi's Experience

See how Dr. Soufi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soufi

Dr. Soufi accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Soufi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Soufi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soufi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Soufi
Dr. Soufi's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
in Grayson GA |
Dr Soufi and team were fantastic throughout both my high risk pregnancies. Her attention to detail and compassionate bedside manner is hard to find in today's health care environment. Her dedication to her patients care is unmatched. She stayed with me for 36 hours just to deliver my baby despite not being the on call dr just to give me peace of mind after having lost a premature baby in a prior pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr Soufi and all the Drs at this practice.
in Alpharetta, Ga |
Dr Soufi took care of me for both my higher risk pregnancies and births of my 2 boys (as well as for 12 of my family members and friends).  Dr Soufi is incredibly smart, dedicated and kind.  She is well connected and respected within the medical community and provided referals to the best specialist that were required for my care.  The practice is very busy and in high demand.  The wait times can be long but overall worth the wait.  Wifi is available!  Women's Health Associates is great!
Dr. Soufi is the most compassionate and caring physician I have ever known. Dr. Soufi has been my OB/GYN for years and has delivered both of my children. She spends time getting to know her patients and never makes you feel rushed. As a women's healthcare provider at Northside, I have a lot of experience working with OBs and Dr. Soufi is truly one of a kind. She made me feel so comfortable during my deliveries and checked on me throughout the day/night even when she wasn't on call. She is a gem!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Soufi is an excellent Doctor. She took such good care of me throughout my pregnancy. She always answered my phone calls or portal messages on the same day and made me feel so much better with any concerns I had. She was my OBGYN for both of my pregnancies and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a caring and thorough Doctor. The nurses and office staff are wonderful too!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Soufi is an excellent Doctor. She is smart, friendly and kind. I have been going to her for several years and can't say enough good things about her!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Soufi saved my life. I have been going to her for 10+ years and she delivered both of my children. Last year she recommended the BRCA test based on family history of ovarian cancer. I discovered I am a carrier of the BRCA1 gene mutation, putting me at a high risk of both breast and ovarian cancer. I chose preventative surgeries after weighing my options and making the choice best for me. Because of Dr Soufi, I will never have to hear that I have breast or ovarian cancer. She's the very best!
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Soufi has been my doctor for 25 years. I am now 65 years old. She is a skilled, thoughtful, and insightful physician. She has been able to delay surgery (a hysterectomy) that other doctors would have recommended. To this day, I have not had that surgery and am in very good health thanks to her alternative and proactive methods to correct any problems I have had in that part of my body. She is thorough and careful. Nothing gets past her. It is my privilege to have her as my physician.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Soufi delivered both of my children. As a physician, I have some inside knowledge about the physicians at my hospital and of course I wanted only the best. The person I chose was Dr. Soufi. She is the most meticulous and careful physician I know. She is not a physician who will say Oh, it's probably nothing and ignore a problem that could affect your health. She is also an incredibly compassionate and thoughtful person. You will not find a more knowledgeable or caring physician.
Atlanta, GA |
Nightmare, terrible.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
This doctor will have you wait over an hour, sometimes almost 2 just to see her. When you finally see her, she will spend 5 minutes with you and that's it. She actually lied to me about sending my medical records when I found a new OB. She also refused to continue treating me unless I paid my full OB deposit after her office refused to even provide me with a detailed bill of what my OB deposit covered. Stay away from her and this office!
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Soufi was my provider during all 3 of my pregnancies. I couldn't have asked for better care or better service from the staff at Women's Healthcare of Atl. She was available when I had a need or concern and was quick to identify problems during my third pregnancy which resulted in needing additional care from a perinatal specialist. My continued gyn care is followed by Sally Brumbill, PAC, and has been for over 15yrs. I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for GYN/OB care.
Have you seen Dr. Winifred Soufi, MD?
Are you Dr. Soufi?

Compare Dr. Soufi

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 30342

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause