Dr. Winifred D. Bragg, MD

Dr. Winifred D. Bragg, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine | Female

Spine and Orthopedic Pain Center 6160 Kempsville Cir Ste 303A, Norfolk, VA 23502 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bragg's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bragg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bragg

Dr. Bragg accepts 21 insurance carriers

21 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bragg has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Bragg's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (12)
Dr. Bragg says

This is Dr. Bragg Responding to the 05/12/16 review

We don't treat all conditions. Perhaps this was the case with you. We wouldn't want to waste your time, and I am sorry that we couldn't help you. I hope you found someone who could help you with your needs.

This is Dr. Bragg Responding to the 04/08/16 review

I appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide excellent and compassionate care. Thanks so much.

This is Dr. Bragg Responding to the 03/01/16 review

I am sorry that we did not have a positive interaction. I wish you had voiced your displeasure with me face to face. I could have explained that drug dependence is a code used for people on long-term narcotics. It is not a code I created. Remember you always have choices. I hope you find someone that meets your needs. I wish you the best.

This is Dr. Bragg Responding to the review on 02/18/16

Madam, you have posted this same comment on at least five sites since February 16, 2016. As previously stated, presenting your insurance card and photo ID are both required during the registration process to be seen by a health care provider. Please do not say I had a poor attitude, I never saw you. My staff handles all registration matters in our office. Again, I am sorry that your experience was not positive. I wish you the best.

in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr. Bragg 's office wouldn't even give me a appointment and I have been in pain for over a decade. Don't have anything good to say about this practice. Do your self a favor and see some one else. This place is nothing special! They are don't care! Unfortunately yours, Dwayne
in Chesapeake, VA |
After cervical fusion surgery in 2009, the scar tissue impinged on the nerve worse than the herniated disk and I lived in pain for six years. Every drug imaginable--including the opioids, etc.--had been tried without success. My doctor recommended Dr. Bragg and primarily through physical therapy, I got more relief and functionality in six months than I had with all the other attempts. I strongly recommend her to anyone in pain who doesn't want unnecessary surgery or drugs.
in NORFOLK Virginia |
I am so grateful for Dr Bragg. She has utilized many techniques and strategies to alleviate my pain and stress. She has shown remarkable concern for my Conditions. She comes highly recommended from our family.
in Aydlett, NC |
Dr. Bragg is great! She is very caring and really knows what she's talking about! I always enjoy my visits with her and she has been very helpful with my condition!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Bragg for years and have always had a great experience. She takes her time and always gives many options to help with my pain. I have had times that I needed therapy and I was able to do so in her office. There are many alternatives to medication and Dr. Bragg offers a Great variety. She takes her time with each exam and makes sure I have a full understanding of my care plan.
in Kill Devil Hills, NC |
Every appointment was a disaster! I had no other option but to see this Doctor. She is argumentative, never Listens, compares you to other patients, spends a lot of time talking about her personal life and problems. Writes false reports, very unethical. Please do not see this Doctor unless it is a last resort. She also encourages pain medications, often at levels that are intolerable then reports that one is drug dependence. Terrible nightmares before and after seeing this Doctor.
in Virginia Beach, Va |
Dr. Bragg is an outstanding Doctor. She takes her time and thoroughly treats you.
Washington, DC |
I was refused to be seen due to not having a hard copy of insurance card, which I wasn't informed of needing. I had the phone app and printed documentation plus my insurance provider even called to authorize and fax over needed paperwork, but they turned her down also. Approximately 20 minutes after leaving the receptionist called me back only to tell me that they can not provide care and have no recommendations. Poor staff attitude and doctor, considering refusal due to these circumstances.
Have you seen Dr. Bragg?

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Heel Spur
  • Knee Injuries
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Bapt Med Center
    University Mich Hospital
    University Of Alabama

Dr. Bragg has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Bragg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bragg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bragg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bragg

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bragg's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bragg

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Bragg's Care Philosophy

Our goal is to provide quality non-surgical solutions for spinal and orthopedic pain from the back, neck, shoulders, knees or hips.

Dr. Bragg says...