Dr. Willie Richardson Jr, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 34 reviews.
Author:
Consultation was pleasant but rushed. Billing process is horrendous. Your office unnecessarily charged the full amount to me. To be told that the process for reimbursement is to (1) monitor my own insurance claim history, (2) see when they pay your office and (3) reach out to you for reimbursement is ludicrous.
Author:
Almost all this guys positive reviews on the same date in March 2018.Suspicious?
Author:
Dr. Richardson is amazing. He cares about all of his patients no matter how big or small the issue is for why you are seeing him. He listens and is so patient in explaining a course of action. I would not trust anyone else except for him to care for my skin. It is too important.
Author:
Due to my fair complexion, I have to see a dermatologist every 3 months. I’ve had numerous basal cell carcinomas. I am very grateful that Dr R finds all of these spots and they get treated promptly and professionally. The staff is always polite, pleasant and professional
Author:
Dr Will is Extremely educated and professional in his approach to helping you look and feel your best. I have always had a wonderful experience with him and his highly trained team. I recommend him to anyone who wants to look their best.
Author:
Dr. Richardson is fantastic, He helped me with a complicated issue that no other doctor had been able to properly treat/medicate, and with a warm demeanor. Very professional and knowledgeable.
Author:
Excellent Dr! I've seen him for both medical and cosmetic dermatological needs and he has always taken care of me. His staff and his office are also top notch. Would highly Recommend him.
Author:
I’m extremely fortunate to have Dr. Richardson as our family dermatologist, as he is truly passionate about providing exceptional service, and expertise to each individual. It never ceases to amaze me when he diagnoses and treats a friend or family member how quickly they are healed. He is a true humanitarian.
Author:
A very pleasant experience, the office is clean, the staff is friendly, and Dr. Richardson is incredibly knowledgable. Its evident that Dr. Richardson stays current with technology and advances in healthcare. He offered me scar revision from biopsies at no charge, which my previous dermatologists have not done. The overall experience was very good, and is highly recommended.
Author:
I saw Dr Richardson for a skin cancer check & Belafill. He was super nice, calming & was very interested in taking care of me. Front desk staff was great! Definitely coming back!
Author:
I love this place! The Dr and staff are very friendly! I would highly recommend! Excellent work!
Author:
At Natura Dermatology & Cosmetics I have proudly served the community to the very best of my ability. While I strive to achieve five stars with every patient encounter by treating every patient as family, occasionally I am unable to please everyone. My promise to you is always that if you are not satisfied with myself, or my staff, to please let me know directly where I failed to meet your expectations. I am committed to providing each-and-every with the greatest honor and respect possible
Author:
My story has been a long road I had one tiny basal cell cancer that has turned into an entire life altering event he has held my hand through it all and now has discovered I have several skin conditions which he has treated he has been my rock without him I wouldn't have made it through he has a heart of gold and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is having skin conditions he's amazing I drive an hour each month for him to recheck my skin I wouldn't trust my skin with anyone else
Author:
I had a very pleasant experience with facility. I recently moved north from miami and I needed to find a dermatologist that was closer as I like to get my skin checked periodically. I found the doctor and his staff to be very attentive and friendly followed up with me the following day to make sure all my questions were answered . I would recommend this practice to any of my friends looking for a dermatologist .
Author:
My wife and i have been patients for five years and never wait more than five minutes to get in........we often have same day appointments, and his care is second to none. The ability to have a conversation and express concerns or ask questions is rare in Fort Lauderdale, but Dr. Will is always willing to make sure we are comfortable and aware of what we are doing.
Author:
My wife and I go to Dr. Richardson for annual skin examinations. We rate the doctor as excellent with an outstanding staff and office.
Author:
You feel so rushed with the doctor. When you want to talk to staff for all the bills you gets after, they have no patience and attitude. One of the girls hung up on me. Find another derm!!!!!!!!
Author:
Long wait to see doctor. Came in, took a look and left. Came back quickly, sprayed cold gas or liquid on my face, said okay done then left the room. No conversation except as noted.
Author:
The office is the worst. Don't ever go here. They have no idea on how to order medicines and them in on time. They don't practice medicine, they practice making people beautiful. They have no idea on what medicine is with ads on botox and creams in the waiting room. They have ridiculous wait times, horrible staff that blames each other. and the doctor never called me when I requested it. I found another doctor here who's staff and her care about people's diseases
Author:
First time patient, amazing. The office is modern and clean. The staff was very friendly and attentive. It was easy to cancel and reschedule. I came in for a very uncomfortable rash in an uncomfortable part of my body but both nurse and Doctor Richardson were very nice easy 2 talk 2 & made me feel very comfortable. A couple of days after my appointment I had an issue in the same part, I emailed the doctors office and they called me back right away & gave me a new prescription. Awesome.