Dr. William Zinnanti, MD

Pediatric Neurology •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Zinnanti

William Zinnanti, MD, PhD

3540 Soquel Ave Ste A Santa Cruz, CA 95062

Dr. William Zinnanti, MD is a Pediatric Neurology Specialist in Santa Cruz, CA and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine medical school in 2009. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zinnanti to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Pediatric Neurology Specialists in your area

See similar Pediatric Neurology Specialists in Santa Cruz

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Zinnanti accepts

Dr. Zinnanti accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Felony conviction (2/12/2018)View details
No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Zinnanti's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Zinnanti's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism

Dr. Zinnanti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zinnanti

4.4

Dr. Zinnanti?
Dr. Zinnanti is a life saver! Besides being very knowledgeable about my injury, he was so caring on my very first visit where I broke down and actually cried in the exam room. I was in so much pain, very upset and agitated. He was so comforting and reassuring during my exam. Besides being prompt, professional, polite, courteous, with a wonderful bedside manner, he told me he would be able to help me and get me back to being a functioning person again and in a much greater capacity . Dr. Zinnanti is truly a caring person. You can see it when he communicates with his staff or meeting with a patient. He checks in, calls and makes sure he has a one to one conversation with you before and after treatments. He is thorough when explaining the recommended therapy and has great patience understanding he is dealing with a person with a head injury. If I could give Dr. Zinnanti 10 stars on this review I would. He truly gave me my life back and my career. Ron Evans, patient.
Ron Evans, Keller Williams Realty, Palo Alto, Ca. – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Dr. Zinnanti is always available when we have questions about our son who suffers from seizures. He listens, he care about my son. He accommodates us all the time. He is here to help. He is kind, he follows up with his clients. Knowledgeable with kids that have different needs. We have a beautiful connection with Dr. Z we can email him and he replys, who does that? He has made a big difference on my sons care I thank him all the time, he is the reason why our son is thriving. I recommend him 100% and his staff is wonderful. Lovely always smiles.
Ethan mom – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Fantastic physician. Very kind, considerate, and knowledgable.
Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Horrible experience. Accused family member of yelling at his staff when in fact it was some other client and never apologized. Threatened to report to CPS if family did not follow his recommendations. Later learned that this has happened to some of his other patients. Took numerous written requests to obtain copies of medical records. Horrible attitudes and customer/patient service. Would never ever recommend this physician.
Oct 24, 2019
Sheri McCoy appears to be the person that wrote...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Dr. Zinnanti helped me get my life back after a seemingly minor concussion while surfing left me in agony for months with post-concussion syndrome. Other doctors insisted I wait and be patient and were cold, but Dr. Zinnanti worked with my schedule and insurance to make sure I got the care I needed. The hyperbaric chamber gave me relief and hope, which became a great cycle that along with a tailored treatment plan got me better than I was before the accident! His staff are AWESOME, best Dr ever!
Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Told me my sons “swearing” tic with Tourette’s was his choice and his bad choices. That he has control over it. Apparently he’s never heard of coprolalia. Due to this he basically dumped my teen and told us to see psychiatrist. Would not recommend this dr if your child has Tourette’s.
Nov 27, 2018
Sorry, this is not true. We did help this family...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
I see him for adult adhd and it's the first time I'v taken a prescription drug so I've been trying different prescriptions and doses. Each office visit is pleasant and his staff are always really nice. He's very attentive and concerned for my well being which isn't something you always get with doctors. Sometimes you get to meet his wife, she's also really nice.
Moss Landing, CA – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
As a professional that works closely with Dr. Zinnanti, I can unequivocally state that you will be in good hands. Not only have I referred patients to Dr. Z, I have referred my family members. In fact, he is the only person that has been able to reduce my wife headaches. This is someone who's capability matches his bedside manner, and both are exemplary.
Gerard Chambers in Capitola, CA – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
I was very pleased with Dr Zinnanti at every level. I saw him because of a sports related traumatic brain injury and I was looking at Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment (HBOT) to assist in healing. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable and professional in this area, he was also extremely compassionate and genuinely invested in my healing process. If 6 stars were available in this review that's what I would give him.
David G in Santa Cruz, CA – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Dr Zinnanti is an AWESOME MD very pleasent and explains things with details. Answers all questions and knows how to speak well with patients including adolescents. Couldn't of picked a better doctor to take care of the medical needs our family needed.
Maribel in Santa Cruz, CA – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
When I started visits I was having mood swings and terrible headaches once or twice a week, mood swings were terrible! Dr Zinnanti diagnosed my as bi-polar, I was ADD or ADHD as a child, and started treatment/medication asap; my mood swings are 100% better The headaches; post traumatic headache disorder from a subdural hematoma as a young man. The hyperbaric chamber has eliminated the headaches completely; I assumed headaches would be part of my life. Dr Zinnanti is very Patient.
Darrin in Santa Cruz, CA – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
What a good doctor! Very comfortable to be with, and shows a heartfelt dedication to help you. He really listens to you.
Danny in Santa Cruz, CA – Feb 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Deeply cares about patient well-being on a micro and macro level; detail- oriented and thoughtful.
Jan 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zinnanti?

The patient comes first. Many times there are no quick answers for complicated disease, however, by working together with patients, parents or other caregivers,...Read more

• Pediatric Neurology