Dr. William Zinnanti, MD

Pediatric Neurology ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Zinnanti

William Zinnanti, MD, PhD

3540 Soquel Ave Ste A Santa Cruz, CA 95062

Dr. William Zinnanti, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Santa Cruz, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine in 2009 and specializes in pediatric neurology and neurology.

Dr. Zinnanti accepts

Dr. Zinnanti accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Felony conviction (2/12/2018)View details
No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Zinnanti's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Zinnanti's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tingling Sensation
  • Tremor
  • Weakness

The patient comes first. Many times there are no quick answers for complicated disease, however, by working together with patients, parents or other caregivers, we can always find answers and improve what we can do for the patient.

• Pediatric Neurology

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Zinnanti?
Dr. Zinnanti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Zinnanti, MD
Dr. Zinnanti helped me get my life back after a seemingly minor concussion while surfing left me in agony for months with post-concussion syndrome. Other doctors insisted I wait and be patient and were cold, but Dr. Zinnanti worked with my schedule and insurance to make sure I got the care I needed. The hyperbaric chamber gave me relief and hope, which became a great cycle that along with a tailored treatment plan got me better than I was before the accident! His staff are AWESOME, best Dr ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Told me my sons “swearing” tic with Tourette’s was his choice and his bad choices. That he has control over it. Apparently he’s never heard of coprolalia. Due to this he basically dumped my teen and told us to see psychiatrist. Would not recommend this dr if your child has Tourette’s.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
I see him for adult adhd and it's the first time I'v taken a prescription drug so I've been trying different prescriptions and doses. Each office visit is pleasant and his staff are always really nice. He's very attentive and concerned for my well being which isn't something you always get with doctors. Sometimes you get to meet his wife, she's also really nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
As a professional that works closely with Dr. Zinnanti, I can unequivocally state that you will be in good hands. Not only have I referred patients to Dr. Z, I have referred my family members. In fact, he is the only person that has been able to reduce my wife headaches. This is someone who's capability matches his bedside manner, and both are exemplary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
I was very pleased with Dr Zinnanti at every level. I saw him because of a sports related traumatic brain injury and I was looking at Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment (HBOT) to assist in healing. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable and professional in this area, he was also extremely compassionate and genuinely invested in my healing process. If 6 stars were available in this review that's what I would give him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Dr Zinnanti is an AWESOME MD very pleasent and explains things with details. Answers all questions and knows how to speak well with patients including adolescents. Couldn't of picked a better doctor to take care of the medical needs our family needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
When I started visits I was having mood swings and terrible headaches once or twice a week, mood swings were terrible! Dr Zinnanti diagnosed my as bi-polar, I was ADD or ADHD as a child, and started treatment/medication asap; my mood swings are 100% better The headaches; post traumatic headache disorder from a subdural hematoma as a young man. The hyperbaric chamber has eliminated the headaches completely; I assumed headaches would be part of my life. Dr Zinnanti is very Patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
What a good doctor! Very comfortable to be with, and shows a heartfelt dedication to help you. He really listens to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?
Deeply cares about patient well-being on a micro and macro level; detail- oriented and thoughtful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Zinnanti, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zinnanti?

William Zinnanti, MD, PhD