Dr. William Ziegler, DO

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. William Ziegler, DO
Dr. William Ziegler is a specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and is the Medical Director of the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey. Dr. Ziegler completed a three-year fellowship specializing in reproductive medicine and surgery at the University of Vermont in Burlington. While in Vermont, he had the opportunity to work with nationally known specialists in IVF and ICSI. During fellowship, he was involved in establishing the first Egg Donor program in the state. Even after completing fellowship, he continued to work with the residents and fellows at the University and facilitated completion of multiple research projects. Since returning to New Jersey, Dr. Ziegler started the first egg donor program based in Monmouth and Ocean counties, offering some of the highest success rates in New Jersey. He holds faculty positions at both teaching institutions in Monmouth County; Monmouth Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center (an affiliate of the Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center) and works with both teaching institutions to organize continuing medical education programs to all medical professionals. He received his medical degree at the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, Iowa and completed an Internal Medicine internship at Union Hospital in Union, New Jersey. This was followed by a 4-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Medical Center of Delaware in Newark, Delaware. As a resident, he received multiple teaching awards and published several papers in peer reviewed journals. During his three year fellowship, Dr. Ziegler received several awards for his presentations at the national meetings of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and the Society for Gynecologic Investigation. These presentations focused on stimulation protocols, age – related fertility treatment and uterine blood flow. He recently received teaching accolades from Jersey Shore University Medical Center and has recently authored numerous articles and abstracts in the field of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Ziegler is a member of the New Jersey Medical Society, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, the Society for Reproductive Surgeons, a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is also a member of several hospital committees and holds positions on pharmaceutical advisory boards regarding fertility treatment. Originally from New Jersey, Dr. Ziegler decided to return home and serve the community of Monmouth and Ocean County. Dr. Ziegler is dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality medical treatment in a caring and compassionate environment.

Dr. Ziegler's Experience

See how Dr. Ziegler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ziegler

Dr. Ziegler accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Ziegler is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 8 hospitals where Dr. Ziegler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ziegler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ziegler to family and friends
Dr. Ziegler's Performance
in Eatontown, NJ |
Thank you for allowing us to become pregnant again!! Putting your faith in someone's hand is hard to do, but Dr Ziegler makes you feel comfortable and confident !!! He also always makes my girls laugh when I bring them in the office by making glove balloons for them!!! Thank you again
If you are in need of an RE look no further. I started the search like most of you on all of these sites to research reviews. As someone who was shocked & nervous that I even needed to see an RE I was so comforted by Dr. Ziegler and his staff! Dr. Ziegler is there from A-Z and his demeanor is so comforting. He thoroughly answered all questions I had. His staff is equally knowledgeable and helpful as well. Dr. Ziegler always made himself available when needed, and I would recommend him to anyone!
Howell, NJ |
Dr. Ziegler has been both doctor and surgeon during our journey and I am so thankful for his treatment. His professionalism and compassion are remarkable. We experienced many roadblocks and heartbreaks along the way but we always felt supported and we knew we were in capable hands. Hina and the rest of the staff are just as kind and knowledgeable and we truly felt like a priority at each visit. I was recommending them even before our success and can't say enough good things since my son's birth!
Forked River, NJ |
Truly the most extraordinary doctor and surgeon!!!!
in Lyndhurst, NJ |
Sona from Lyndhurst, Doctor William Ziegler is best fertility doctor in NJ, accurate diagnosis , professional treatment ; kind and caring doctor. RSC provides safe , warm environment for patients who suffer with infertility; I went 7 years to other clinics with no results - this is why I`m grateful to Dr. Ziegler for his honesty and professionalism ; no waiting times during appointments, every single blood work and ultrasound was explained with details -successful IVF from first attempt.
After a successful conception and pregnancy 5 years ago with a diferent doctor no longer with the group, I returned to try again seeing Dr Ziegler. I was very disappointed; The entire first iui cycle I did not see or speak to dr Ziegler once. Everything went through the nurses. The PA did my procedure- not even the doctor. What a disappointment especially when I got a negative pregnancy test. When I chose not to do any more, the doc didn't call me or seem to care. Very disappointing in many ways
Thank you for your feedback. Our center strives to provide outstanding patient care. We would like to talk with you regarding your concerns directly. Please contact our office at 732-918-2500 if you would like to discuss this further.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Doctors Ziegler and Martinez are excellent! The PA, Hina, was also great. While in their care, I always felt well taken care of. They were all knowledgeable and were genuinely concerned for my health and the health of my baby. They were easily reachable if I needed to speak to them. The office staff was always friendly and courteous. They were all super professional and I felt their equipment and techniques were cutting edge. The offices are beautiful and well taken care of.
in NJ |
From the start of the process Dr. Ziegler was very professional and helpful in explaining our options. He was always thorough in answering all questions. He explained everything scientifically and so that it was easy for us to understand. Dr. Ziegler made both myself and my husband very comfortable with difficult decisions.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
If there was a way to give 20 stars I would. From the second I walked into his office I was at complete ease. His offices are beautiful, staff is impeccable, his bedside manner made me feel like I was his only patient. He is funny and kind- but most importantly an expert in what he does. I never once felt worried or uncomfortable and had 100% faith that with his help we would get our wish- WHICH WE DID! My advice for you- get off the internet- RIGHT NOW- and make an appointment with Dr. Ziegler
in Forked River, NJ |
Overall my husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ziegler and the Reproductive Science Center of NJ. Dr. Ziegler was very friendly and personable. His staff were very caring and professional. I received prompt phone calls with lab results and the management of my care was very organized and thorough. Both the Toms River and Eatontown offices were very clean and modern. Our first IUI was successful and I was pregnant with our daughter Bryn. I highly recommend Dr. Ziegler!
in Brick NJ |
absolutely would recommend Dr Ziegler to anyone!
in Toms River, NJ |
Hands down the greatest medical practice I have ever dealt with. Dr. Ziegler and his entire staff in both Toms River & Eatontown locations were all so wonderful, knowledgeable and caring. I always received a call back if I had to leave a message and even had direct email contact to his PA. They walked us through every step of the process and made our entire IVF experience a delight. I actually cried when he released me to my regular OBGYN for the duration of my pregnancy. I will miss them all.
in Brick, NJ |
I would not recommend Dr. Ziegler to anyone. I understand he has the medical knowledge but the lack of communication and knowing what's going on is non-existent. 3 times I was promised phone calls - to which I call the next day and find out the information has changed, we're not at the point that we were supposed to be, key important information was left out - like the actual start of the process - to which I thought was right away - turns out to be 3 months later! VITAL information.
in Brick, NJ |
The staff and Dr. Ziegler are so great and helpful, we can't say enough. My husband and I had trouble conceiving and went to see Dr. Ziegler from a family friend's recommendation. At all points of our journey he sat down with us and went through each step and the reasons why he recommended each thing. He is not pushy, and leaves all decisions up to you, but will give you his medical recommendation, which we trusted. Hopefully we will be back for some siblings!
in Ocean, NJ |
Dr. Ziegler and his team are absolutely AMAZING! He was very thorough in explaining all of my options and he made me feel incredibly comfortable throughout the entire process. I was pretty emotional and I felt so blessed when they gave me exactly what I needed: reassurance, their time and patience. I am now 27 weeks along with my first and I cannot thank Dr. Ziegler and his team enough!! I would highly recommend the Reproductive Science Center and Dr. Ziegler to anyone who is trying to conceive.
in Lakewood, NJ |
We were very happy with Dr. Ziegler and his team including Dr. Mentenez, Fran, Ally, and Vicky!! His staff was outstanding and were always there for us. We felt like we were part of one caring and devoted family. He explained things very well. We would highly recommend him!!
Have you seen Dr. William Ziegler, DO?

Compare Dr. Ziegler

Dr. Ziegler says...

Dr. Ziegler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Jersey Shore University Medical Center Teaching Award, 2001
    • RESOLVE Zenith Award, 2006

Dr. Ziegler has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ziegler's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

University of Vermont / College of Medicine

Completed in 1998

Wagner College

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Ziegler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ziegler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted