Dr. William Ziegler, DO

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Ziegler

Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey

234 Industrial Way W Eatontown, NJ 07724

Dr. William Ziegler, DO is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Eatontown, NJ and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1990 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, fertility medicine, and more.

Dr. Ziegler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ziegler

Dr. Ziegler?
Dr. Ziegler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Ziegler, DO
After 3 consecutive pregnancy losses, I was mentally and physically exhausted. I had my first consultation with Dr. Ziegler and he gave hope again. Now almost 10 months after my initial consult, lots of blood draws, ultrasounds and one IVF round, I am now due with my rainbow baby! From the entire staff including Dr. Ziegler, Dr. Mensah and Dr. Martinez, they are attentive, compassionate and understanding. We can't thank you all enough for helping us achieve our dream of becoming parents!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
Dr Ziegler and his staff are god sent. They have been with us through a difficult journey in trying to conceive. Now we are pregnant with twins!!! I owe so much to Dr. Ziegler and his team. He never gave up on us. His team always treated us with so much empathy and kindness. I can say we never had one negative experience there. The staff is brilliant and funny and kind. I would highly recommend Doctor Ziegler Reproductive Science Center. - Courtney T.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
Dr Z would be good for a healthy couples who do not have major fertility issues. Was he compassionate, skilled? There were no compassions in financial points, I told Dr Z that my insurance might cover for ultrasounds but he did not want to consider it; Dr Z did not give me meds for pain relief after a biopsy and I did not beg him to prescribe a necessary meds. If there is any woman, who got pregnant by a help of Dr Z, I am giving for this service a trillion stars, 1,000,000,000,000.
Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
I would recommend Dr. Ziegler a million times to anyone! You aren't just a patient, you're like family! He is compassionate, skilled, and quite honestly the best doctor I've ever worked with. His staff is just as amazing! If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
Vicki in the office extremely rude, short tempered, ill mannered on the phone and in person. I had to pick up a prescription she was to call in for me. When I got to my pharmacy there was no prescription for me. When I called her she starts saying, what is the phone number in a nasty manner like I was bothering her. Dr. Ziegler is a sales man who only wants to sell you donor eggs from his egg bank. This is his only solution. Also is nasty and has actually yelled at.me more than once.
We are sorry to hear about the experience that...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
Dr. Ziegler is an exceptionally patient doctor who was not satisfied with his explanations until we confirmed that we understood everything he said. Dr. Ziegler is unlike most doctors when it comes to returning messages to a patient. He himself will call back (and not a secretary) and will address any questions or concerns. He was readily willing to speak with community leaders and community organizations in this field to explain his approach so we would feel comfortable. Great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
Dr. Ziegler and his staff have been absolutely wonderful. They are so comforting, warm, and they have helped me through so much. I am 8 weeks pregnant and owe this miracle to Dr. Z and his staff. I would recommend this office to anyone. I have been in the very BEST of hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
Thank you for allowing us to become pregnant again!! Putting your faith in someone's hand is hard to do, but Dr Ziegler makes you feel comfortable and confident !!! He also always makes my girls laugh when I bring them in the office by making glove balloons for them!!! Thank you again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
If you are in need of an RE look no further. I started the search like most of you on all of these sites to research reviews. As someone who was shocked & nervous that I even needed to see an RE I was so comforted by Dr. Ziegler and his staff! Dr. Ziegler is there from A-Z and his demeanor is so comforting. He thoroughly answered all questions I had. His staff is equally knowledgeable and helpful as well. Dr. Ziegler always made himself available when needed, and I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?
Dr. Ziegler has been both doctor and surgeon during our journey and I am so thankful for his treatment. His professionalism and compassion are remarkable. We experienced many roadblocks and heartbreaks along the way but we always felt supported and we knew we were in capable hands. Hina and the rest of the staff are just as kind and knowledgeable and we truly felt like a priority at each visit. I was recommending them even before our success and can't say enough good things since my son's birth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Ziegler, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Ziegler?

Dr. William Ziegler is a specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and is the Medical Director of the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey.

Dr. Ziegler completed a three-year fellowship specializing in reproductive med...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Wagner College

• Jersey Shore University Medical Center Teaching Award, 2001
  • RESOLVE Zenith Award, 2006

Dr. Ziegler accepts

Dr. Ziegler accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Uterine Diseases

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ziegler treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

57% Patient experience rating, 12% lower than the national average

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)