Dr. William Young, MD

Dr. William Young, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. William Young, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring Hill, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Young is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.

Medical & Diagnostic

1550 Pinehurst Dr

Spring Hill, FL 34606

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Young

Where patients who come to see a Doctor are actually seen by the Doctor not only in an office setting but also a hospital setting so that continuity of care is assured. Our Medicare patients also enjoy the convenience of having an on site complete certified lab and radiology services that reduces the burden of travel to multiple diagnostic centers and labs.

Video

Dr. Young's Experience

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Young does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Depression
  • Dyslipidemia
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Heart Disease

Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Lloyd Nolan Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Lloyd Noland Hospital

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Young's Performance
in Spring Hill, FL |
He was very thorough. He spent an entire hour with me on each visit. He does complete follow up care. He's gone above and beyond any other doctor I've seen in the past 20 years. He seemed genuinely concerned with my health. He also spent a lot of time answering all of my questions. It seems like all the other doctors around here want you out in 2-3 minutes and they dismiss your concerns.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Was a patient of Dr Young's for 10 plus years. The one positive is that they will try to get you in to be seen that same day. But the office and nursing staff are not welcoming. They don't smile and you can see why by the way Dr Young talks to them. On many occasions I have seen Dr young berate his office and nursing staff right in front of his patients. Dr young has very poor people skills. Glad we left.
in Spring hill, fl |
This is a terrible doctor that only offers snide comments and criticisms without solutions. Then his staff does not make sure medications that are required everyday are submitted for refill. They overbook and people wait over and now our to see the doctor.
Homosassa, FL |
He is a bully, not nice
in Spring Hill, FL |
Great Doctor. He has a no nonsense approach. Gets to root of the problem, and refers to excellent specialists. The office staff is very well organised.
in homosassa, fl |
I have been seeing Dr. Young for ten years now. I stay with him because he is very caring and considerate. Has always taken great care of me. I would definitely refer him to anyone..Sometimes there is a little wait in his office, but that is because he always takes all the time you need and never tries to rush me out the door. I don't mind waiting for Doctor like that.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Young takes his time with his patients, completes diagnostics, and consults with specialists. He follows up with his patients personally. He doesn’t candy coat health issues. He does express a vested interest in his patient’s health.
in SPRING HILL, FL |
While under a cardiologist's care for a heart murmur,I went to Dr Young 11 years ago for first time for being out of breath. After a physical he told me my insurance covers an echo and he has already has office schedule an immediate one because my valve is wide open. I did not want to go but he was adamant about it. Next day I was diagnosed with critical aortic stenosis. After surgery three doctors at hospital told me that if had not been for Dr Y, I probably would have died.I OWE HIM MY LIFE
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Young is a straightforward no BS kind of a doctor. He tells you how it is good or bad and that's what I love about him.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Young because he is straight and to the point. If you have any questions, he answers them in detail. I consider myself a good patient. I listen to everything he tells me to do medically and I am in good health. I really appreciate Dr. Young and all that he has done for me and my family.
Spring Hill, FL |
He is very rude and very nasty. He tells you things to do that cost a lot of money like everyone has the kind of money he does and when you tell him you can't afford it he doesn't like it. He has no respect for anyone! I have never met such a rude doctor in all of my life!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Young has been my physician for almost 1 yr. He is a very thorough,caring doctor. Dr. Young always takes the time to answer any of my questions and explains any test results to me. I have recommended Dr. Young to many of my friends.
in Weeki Wachee, FL |
Dr. Young cares about his patients and their health more than any other doctor I have ever known. His expertise in diagnosing problems is due to his knowledge as well as listening to his patients. I would not go to another doctor because I trust Dr. Young completely. He has proven himself to my husband and myself on more than once. Because of Dr. Young's insistence on being thorough we were both diagnosed with life threatening problems and are now healthy.
in Homosassa, FL |
Excellent diagnostician, very compassionate. I have been a patient for about 15 years, and choosing him for my medical needs was a good move.
in Homosassa, FL |
He is an excellent doctor. He is very down to earth, explains things well and really cares about his patients.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Young has been my doctor for years. His attention to detail and his care about any and all my medical issues have had has made me feel good about the kind of care I receive when I go for my visits. I trust him and now as my son is old enough to see him as a doctor, my son is his patient too. Respectfully, Felicia Byers
in Hernando Beach, FL |
We read '2' surveys & surprised w/their negative responses. Having Dr.Young as our doctor for 20 yrs, we strongly disagree w/those posts! We've recommended Dr.to several close friends & they're very well cared for. We've had (potentially) serious issues & Dr.addressed them to a point & treated us w/the best care ever! And Dr. had no worries sending us to a specialist, if needed. We've called Dr.on a Saturday leaving a message & Dr. called us back, within hours. We just love the way he cares!
in Spring Hill, FL |
A great doctor. A real professional. Saved my life 3 times. I will use no one else. I recommend him and his office to all my friends.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Terrible, talks about himself and his father, fat people wants you to join a gym and I cann't afford health insurance. But he has a employee who is way over weight does he tell he that.Very Rude to his patients
in Spring Hill, FL |
need primary to order rx for herniated disc to get ready for disc surgery as per my surgeon. he said no must go to his surgeon in tampa wnt to see him Thursday its now tues he hasn't cld back ofc said he wld cl me with resuts of xray he took in his ofc still waiting ofc staff and dr y very curt and impersonal working for him or being his patient is not easy would never return for second visit
in Spring hill FL 34609 |
The worst in my life! The guy is a bully. The staff incompetent. The waiting room should have been a clue. No wonder an appointment could be made within hours: people don't come back. Run, run away....!
Have you seen Dr. William Young, MD?
Are you Dr. Young?