Dr. William Willis, MD

Dr. William Willis, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. William Willis, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Willis is affiliated with West Florida Hospital.

West Florida Medical Group

4601 Spanish Trail Rd

Pensacola, FL 32503

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Willis

Excellence in caring for the whole patient - mind, body and spirit.

Dr. Willis' Experience

Dr. Willis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Willis does not have any board certifications listed.

• High Cholesterol

• University South Ala Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University South Ala Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Willis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Willis has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Willis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

West Florida Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Willis is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willis to family and friends
Dr. Willis' Performance
Kind and caring
Pensacola, FL |
Dr Willis is a great Doc! He is very easy to discuss health issues with and very knowledable.
Pensacola, FL |
Exceptional physician -- very concerned with patient health...
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Willis has been my Primary Care doctor for over twenty years. He has been reliable and caring from my first appointment. My entire family uses Dr. Willis and I would recommend him to family and friends. The best in town.
Newark, NJ |
New in Pensacola and the staff and doctor made me feel HOME! So very lucky to have the contact that referred me to such a efficient office and professional and caring doctor.
in Pensacola, FL |
I always look forward to my visit with Dr. Willis because he always make sure that I am doing the right exercises and eating the right foods. I can always rely on his advises on what to do in exercises and how much I should do.
Pensacola, FL |
My.family has been using Dr. Willis for years as our primary care Doctor. Going to the office is liking seeing family. Dr. Willis takes the time to listen. It's wonderful to feel like you really matter.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Our Family have been patients of Dr. Willis since he first open his practice in Gulf Breeze, Fl. We have followed him when he moved his practice to the Fairfield office and now see him at his Spanish Trail office. We moved out of town for 12 years and retuned in 2009. One of the first calls I made when we returned, was to his office to see if he would be our Primary Doctor. We were glad to know we were back in good hands with Dr. Willis.
in Robertsdale, AL |
Dr Willis is fantastically knowledgeable physician. No matter what malady I take to him he figures a route to heal the issue. No matter if it is a temporary condition or one requiring surgical intervention or referral he is the go-to primary care doctor of choice, for me. For over 30 years he that has been a lifesaver! He also makes you feel comfortable no matter what health issue you bring to him. He explains everything in a manner such that when you leave his office you are very informed.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Willis has continued to be the greatest health care professional I've ever encountered.. I highly recommend him!
Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Willis is a very smart, caring and compassionate doctor. Excellent bed side manor.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Steve Willis is the most professional, thorough and caring doctor that I have ever have had the pleasure of caring for my medical needs! There is not any finer, anywhere, His staff reflect greatly on the professionalism that is exhibited throughout his practice. You will have to go far and wide to find a phyisican of this caliber, if there is one!!!
in Pensacola, FL |
Always on time and sends you to a specialist if you need one. In 35 years he's never changed. I highly recommend him.
in Pensacola, FL |
He is an excellent and friendly communicator, He does accurate diagnosis for me every time i visited. I recommend for anyone who seeking for good doctor.
in Pensacola, FL |
Very good experience. Strongly recommend Dr. Willis.
in Milton, FL |
Its such a pleasure to visit Dr. Willis office. His staff is always have such a great attitude and always will to assist us with our needs. I like Dr. Willis, because the cares about our health, he spends the time with my wife and I (My wife has stroke 3 years ago) and always answers all questions and concerns we have with our health. SIMPLY SAID HE AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST !!
Pensacola, Fl |
Without a doubt the best go to Doctor there is. On time, never rushes you, explains everything.
Pensacola, FL |
A terrific physician. Caring, thorough, easy to talk to.
in Pensacola, FL |
On time and handles referrals and prescriptions promptly.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Willis and his staff make up the most professional and competent medical facility I have ever visited. They are absolutely wonderful.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Willis is an outstanding physician who is sincerely dedicated to providing quality and timely care for his patients. He does not sink his head into a computer but instead he has eye contact And listens to what the patient has to say. He does not come in backing out, instead he is concerned about his patients total health.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Willis is a special kind of doctor. I've been with him since 1993. He listens to my concerns and we come up with the right soulation for my problem. He will make you fill at ease and he is very easy to talk with.
Navarre |
Dr. Willis is very thorough and caring. Very good about staying on top of various concerns. Always listens, and I never feel rushed. I have never experienced a wait longer than ten minutes after checking in, and I am always able to get an urgent appointment right away. His office staff are wonderful. I would recommend him and his practice to anyone.
in Florida |
Dr. Willis and his staff provide patients excellence care, take ample time to answer all questions, and demonstrate medical knowledge. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Willis.
in Pace Fl |
Dr. Willis is the finest doctor I have ever had take care of me. He is very understanding and takes the time to listen to what I have to say. I appreciate the medical advice he gives me. He has helped me control/correct my health issues and I would recommend him to everyone.
in Pensacola,FL |
Down to earth regular guy that takes a genuine interest in his patients and practices medicine with the patients best interest not the "CYA" method
in Cantonment, FL |
I've been a patient since 1986 and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Dr. Willis is always friendly and willing to spend as much time with you as needed. I never feel rushed and he always takes the time to listen and talk about any issue that I may need to talk about.
Pensacola, FL |
Outstanding and very professional - Dr. Willis and his staff!
Pensacola, FL |
Great doctor!! Been a patient for many years, when he decides to retire I hope he will see patients at home . Finding another like him will be tough.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Willis always treats us with respect. He explains our conditions and any medical procedures in words that we can understand. Our whole family goes to him.
Pensacola, FL |
He has been my physician for about 20 years and has always provided great service.
Excellent family physician!!
in Gulf Breeze |
My two teenaged boys have been seeing Dr Willis since they were young children, and even though I had not ever visited him as a patient he was kind enough to squeeze me in when I wasn't able to be seen quickly by my regular physician. He has always treated each one of us with respect and compassion. Dr Willis also communicates well with both adults and children, and he doesn't mind taking time to answer questions. Our family really appreciates Dr Willis!
Have you seen Dr. William Willis, MD?
Are you Dr. Willis?

Visit Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA