Dr. William Voss, DO

Dr. William Voss, DO

Family Medicine | Male

W. David Voss D.O. is the Chief Medical Officer of Health Plus Clinic, and is broadly trained with over 13 years of experience to provide the best of conventional medicine and numerous natural and complementary methods to assist with restoring and promoting optimal levels of health and fitness to the clinic's patients.

At Health Plus Clinic, we practice Integrative Medicine, which couples the latest scientific advances with the most profound insights of ancient healing systems, giving you the best ways to preserve health, increase longevity, and speed recovery from illness. In other words, our physicians are authorized to prescribe medicine and perform surgeries, but they are philosophically inclined to find natural ways to honor the intrinsic healing mechanisms of the body to bring you to the level of health and fitness you and your body deserve.

Health Plus MISSION is to provide exceptional care and inspire our patients to be HEALTHY FOR LIFE!!!

Dr. William Voss, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Springville, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Voss is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Mountain View Hospital and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

Dr. Voss' Experience

See how Dr. Voss' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Voss

Dr. Voss accepts 35 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Voss has admitting privileges.

Dr. Voss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Voss to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Voss Says:

Thank you for participating in the survey! Your feedback is important to help us improve and greatly appreciated!

Dr. Voss' Performance
      GOOD
    in Springville |
    We have been seeing Dr.Voss for about five years, he lessons and asks questions that are important to us and has worked hard to find an answer to any problems we may have. We have noticed that he may take more time than we're use to but now expect it and go in knowing to ask questions fast. Overall he's a very good doctor for us. I can't see him ever being non-intentive to anyone, very focused on the problem at hand but doesn't remember everyone's history but keeps great notes.
    in Salem, ut |
    I have been going to dr voss much longer then I should have. I have had nothing but bad experience with him, and his staff. He is a terrible listener. He never remembers anything about my health history. He has yet to stabilize my harmones after over a years worth of appointments and blood work. He runs late , and rushed through my paid visit because he is behind. I leave his office discouraged after each visit. he miss diagnosed a broken bone in my foot. He is just terrible.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr Voss severely insulted my wife, his bedside manner was horrible and his medical practices are not aligned with the medical community in sterile techniques and bedside manner. He would not even divulge to my wife the injection which he gave her. I am horrified that someone like this would be allowed to practice medicine, especially when there was no consent to treat.
    in Lehi utah |
    Dr Voss gives the most individualized and customized care! He's attentive to details. He's thorough with your health plan and takes all things into consideration when planning treatment. I highly recommend Dr Voss as a family provider for all ages! Christi M
    in Spanish Fork, UT |
    I visited Dr. Voss's clinic when I was in school back when he was located in Provo. He was nothing but kind and thorough, I appreciated the services he provided. I haven't been to a standard doctor in years and needing a physical and some blood work I decided to return to him. While he was fine on his visit (he made a brief appearance, his assistant is the one who took care of me), it's his support staff that I've had a lot of issues with. They incorrectly billed my work, when I called to get
    Mr Sanders, We appreciate all reviews and feedback from our patients and take them seriously as a tool for improvement. We have made several enhancements to our processes based on patients's feedback and have optimized the care we offer to all of our patients. Our mission is to provide "EXCEPTIONAL CARE"! While I am sorry you had a negative experience with our staff, I want to make sure your review matches the actual facts recorded at the time of your call to our office.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    My son has been seeing Dr. Voss for about six years for severe autism, GI issues and much more. He has never given up on helping us. He is always informed and spends time trying to get to the bottom of every issue. Thanks to Dr. Voss we were able to eliminate most of my son's food allergies as well as increase his neurological functioning. He accepts all different types of insurance. He seems a bit unfriendly at first but I suspect that is because of his investigative nature.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    He read little to none of the information I gave him before we met. I had to explain my story about three times. He didn't really give a definitive solution, and told me to make a phone consult appointment. His office charges for phone consults by the minute, which are not covered by insurance. He had trouble recalling many details about my situation (2 days after my initial appointment), and seemed to be artificially padding our conversation time. Would have a hard time recommending.
    Andrew, We are sorry you feel your experience with Dr. Voss wasn't as you expected. Your feedback is important to us and will be reviewed to ensure your concerns are addressed. If you would like a private response once we have looked into your comments, please email us at getwell@healthplusutah.com. We will be glad to respond to you. Healthy Regards,
    Have you seen Dr. William Voss, DO?

Dr. Voss' Care Philosophy

Dr. Voss says...

Dr. Voss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Allergies

Ingham Regl Med Ctr

Completed in 1999

University Of Utah

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Voss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Voss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Autism