Dr. William Tenney, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Tenney

Dr. William Tenney, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Mentor, OH. He graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Tenney accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Tenney has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(440) 974-3338Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Tenney's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Permanent Nail Removal
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

As a podiatrist who has been working with patients for over 30 years, my goal is simple - to get you back on your feet quickly. I want you to feel comfortable and confident that you will receive the quality care that is needed, and with as little inc...

• Podiatry

4.5

Dr. Tenney?
Dr. Tenney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Tenney, DPM
Dr Tenney removed a growth on my toe and I had several followup appointments to check the healing. His care was excellent and all went well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Very professional, great manner, very calming, procedure was quick and painless, care instructions were simple and easy to follow, follow-ups were appreciated. Great staff - very helpful and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Doctor & staff are kind and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Dr. Tenney did all the right things to make my husband walk comfortably after a lifetime of toe pain due to the polio my husband had as an infant. Everything was perfect, including his caring staff. Dr. Tenney really does care, and has a great sense of humor on top of it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Everyone in the office is genuinely nice and polite!! Highly recommend going to Dr. Tenney if you have any issues with your feet!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
The best of the best!!! Same day emergency appointment. Highly recommended. Office is clean and front staff is amazing and caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Would highly recommend Dr. Tenney to best friends, family, neighbors and everyone I know. Great doctor. Very compassionate and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Over 20 years, I had several surgeries to repair hammertoes. My feet were scared from the surgeries. The last surgery, a few years ago, was on my right foot. The recovery time for that surgery was 6 weeks. I had to use a wheelchair, crutches, and a walker. The worse part -my toes were still crooked! I went to Dr. Tenney. He fixed my crooked toes in his office, using a local anesthetic. I did not have to miss work, and my toes are finally looking normal. Dr. Tenney is a miracle worker!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
This doctor seems as though the patient is not as important as doctor leads one to believe when having to work with Medicare. He was supposed to fax the form to my doctor in order to get that put through, but the last time I checked, he had not done so nor has ever called me about anything of that sort, and we have waited about a month and a half. Doesn’t seem to have patient’s needs as being of importance and not wanting to do the paperwork to make it happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Bone spur on second toe caused bunion on big toe. Dr. Tenney removed spur and moved big toe to increase spacing between toes. All went well with limited down time for healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
I appreciated the care I received from Dr. Tenney and his staff. Very professional and caring. I have been a patient of Dr. Tenney for many years! He has taken care of my children and always have received the best treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Dr. Tenney is a wonderful Podiatrist. He is professional and thorough. He performed surgery in his office and the results were great. He followed me until my healing was complete. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a highly qualified and compassionate physician to see Dr. Tenney. His office staff were very friendly and efficient. I couldn't have been more pleased with my outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Successful results for 2 ingrown toenails... Staff friendly and competent... No issues/complications
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Dr. Tenney was great working with my elderly Mother. He was very patient and attentive. His staff were also very compassionate. I would recommend his office to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Very friendly. Love the less invasive procedure they use. No pain and great results. Wish I had gone here before having another doctor do my initial surgery for hammertoe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Dr.Tenney was very careful in not doing any extra procedures that did not need done. He took his time and explained well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
I was happy with his work and if I have a problem again, I would go back to him. Thank You
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
I initially called to have questions answered. Dr. Tenney got on the call and personally answered them all. First visit went well. Decided to have procedure and all went as planned. Recovery minimal. Toes are straight and flat. Love my toes again. Dr. And staff were wonderful. I would return to him for any foot needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Personable, professional, has a sense of humor. Has kept up with his profession. Office is up to date both in equipment, exam rooms and decor. Staff is friendly, positive, easy to work with. Very happy with the in office surgery on my hammertoes. Plan to have hammertoes on other foot done as well by Dr. Tenney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Tenney, DPM?
Excellent Doctor, excellent staff, excellent care. I was a little anxious when I first saw him, but he put me right at ease. He fixed 2 hammer toes a couple of years ago and I was amazed. I could wear shoes that I would have thought not possible prior to that. I recently saw him for a nasty ingrown toenail which was removed with ease. Thank you!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tenney?