Dr. William Teachey, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 77

Dr. Teachey

Beach Ear Nose & Throat PC

700 Independence Cir, Ste 2B Virginia Beach, VA 23455

Dr. William Teachey, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Virginia Beach, VA and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from University of North Carolina School of Medicine in 1968 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Teachey accepts

Dr. Teachey accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Teachey's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Teachey

Dr. Teachey?
Dr. Teachey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Teachey, MD
Dr Teachey is one of a kind, you do not find doctors like him anymore. He takes the time to listen to you, and explain what he thinks is the problem. I came to him because the ENT I saw in the ER told me to call if I needed to come back and make an appointment, called and was told 3 months. Dr Teachey got me in right away and explained my condition and what the treatment would be. I will be forever grateful to this man, for he saved me headaches and pain. He knows what he is talking about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
Dr. Teachey and his staff are amazing. They are always pleasant on the phone and in person. Dr. Teachey is very thorough and patient. He explains what he is doing and what his findings are with grace and consideration. He treats you like you are the only patient that matters. I have never felt rushed or hurried. He checks on me and makes sure I keep up with the plan he set for me. I find it truly amazing that he remembers all that we mentioned in my visit. He is simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Teachey for over 30 years and have been diagnosed with many issues that other doctors could not determine. The staff is always friendly and attentive and is willing to work me in whenever I've called.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
i first visited Dr. Teachey in late January of 2018 for chronic sinus headaches.I have had this problem on and off for 30 years. He scoped my nose and throat and scheduled a ct scan. All came back normal and said i had myofascial pain symdrome. Which is a referred pain that was caused from gym improper workouts that caused muscle tightness in my shoulder and neck.and triggered pain in my sinus.He sent me for dry needling sessions and stretching.After 8 sessions i am headache free!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
Dr Teachey has been my doctor for over 25 years, I'm currently being treated for Tinnitus with myofascial trigger point theory which has given me significant relief. One treatment was observed by a professor from Harvard . At my last visit it came to my attention that the last three procedures were done at no charge to me due to insurance questions about the treatment. Dr Teachey is an outstanding and caring doctor who I am blessed to have. The staff, Brenda, Donna, and Christi are great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
I am currently a patient of Dr. Teachey's and have been for the last 8 years. During the course of my treatment Dr. Teachey has been very professional, compassionate and diligent in identifying and treating my migraine headaches and sinus problems. As a patient suffering from Myofascial Dysfunction with Trigger Points Dr. Teachey is concerned more about my correct and continued treatment than the monetary aspect of the cost of this treatment not covered by insurance. A remarkable physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
Dr. Teachey is an outstanding doctor that I have recommended numerous times without reservation. He is patient, thorough, and willing to think outside of the box to solve your medical issue. He is one of the few doctors that treat tinnitus; he has helped me immeasurably, and I encourage all to seek his expertise. I drive three hours one way! to see him regularly, and I know without a doubt that it is well worth it. I find his staff superb, and very willing to work with me on billing issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
My experience as Dr. Teachey’s patient is exceptional. He helped save my life by telling me to take action on an issue that confounded another ENT doctor and his associates, for a year. I prefer a doctor who has his own practice, not part of a corporate group. He takes time with you to answer your questions. In my experience many doctors give you short snapping answers and are backing out of the room within minutes. I have recommend Dr. Teachy to family members and friends. You won’t find better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Teachey for almost 20 yrs and have the utmost respect for him He diagnosed a problem I was having that 4 other doctors and specialists could not. He explained everything clearly and answered any questions thoroughly. I never felt rushed. I've never had to wait very long to get an appointment and had minimal waiting time once I arrived at his office. Office was clean and staff was extremely friendly and concerned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Teachey about two years ago by an Ear Nose and Throat Dr. at EVMS. I had been experiencing severe pain in my left ear for several months & was diagnosed with Myofascial Dysfunction. Dr. Teachey was very knowledgeable on the subject. He patiently explained everything to me and recommended a course of treatment .He has given me the tools and information I need to manage the myofascial pain. Wonderful doctor with a caring a compassionate staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Teachey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Teachey?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat