Dr. William Teachey, MD

Dr. William Teachey, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Beach Ear Nose & Throat PC 1020 Independence Blvd Ste 313, Virginia Beach, VA 23455 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Teachey specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Virginia Beach, VA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Teachey? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Teachey's Experience

See how Dr. Teachey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Teachey

Dr. Teachey accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Teachey has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Teachey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Teachey to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Teachey
Dr. Teachey's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
in Portsmouth, VA |
I would recommend Dr. Teachey because he is a very caring and excellent doctor! I had been dealing with severe head and neck pain for 20 years now and thought that this was something I had to just deal with everyday. Dr. Teachey was able to exam me and properly identify what condition I actually (myofascial pain) have after being seen by neurologists, a neurosurgeon, and other doctors! I am now receiving the care that I need to move forward in life and my future is much brighter!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Teachey. He has made a tremendous improvement in my quality of life. I suffer from myofascial pain and Dr. Teachey has given me relief that I didn't think was possible. My husband initially visited Dr. Teachey years ago for sinus issues and noticed the trigger point chart on his wall. He suggested that I visit Dr. Teachey as well. Dr. Teachey is not only a wonderful ENT doctor but is highly skilled in myofascial pain management.
in Chesapeake, VA |
When no one knows what to do, Dr. Teachey does. He is an expert in his field. If you are frustrated with Doctors not knowing what to do for constant symptoms of head and neck...he has the answer!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Teachey's for 8 years and now travel 3 hours one way to receive medical care from Dr. Teachey. The excellent care given by Dr. Teachey and the compassionate nature of the staff are just two of the reasons why I drive to Virginia Beach for my appointments.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Teachey is very detailed and thinks outside the box. He can diagnose things that other doctors miss. My husband had gone from doctor to doctor for two years until we found Dr. Teachey who knew exactly what the problem was and how to treat it. He gave us plenty of time at each visit to explain and answer questions. Highly recommended.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
For many years, my husband and I have had the utmost confidence in Dr. Teachey's medical expertise and wisdom in diagnosing and treating all of our ENT needs!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Teachey is an outstanding ear, nose and throat doctor. Before I became Dr. Teachey?s patient, I had taken allergy shots for 20 years in an attempt to cure chronic sinus headaches that occurred every time the barometric pressure changed. I have been a patient of Dr. Teachey for the past eight years. I have not had one headache since I started my treatment with him. I would recommend Dr. Teachey and dry needling to anyone who is suffering from chronic myofascial pain. Maria Swift
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I feel like Dr. Teachey saved my life! I went in with vertigo and he knew exactly what was wrong. With in a few months of treatment I was back to new. Dr. Teachey and his staff care about their patients and educating them on their issue. They are helpful in giving you the tools and knowledge to help you stay healthy or deal with your problem long term. They are great! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I have the pleasure of having Dr. Teachey as my doctor for over fifteen years for sinus infections, allergy shots, and nasal surgery. And now his treatments for the ringing in my ears has greatly improved my everyday life as always. I am blessed to have him as my doctor and I would most defiantly recommend him to everyone. His staff are just as wonderful and caring and it's always a pleasure going to my appointments.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I came to Dr Teachey by way of a friends recommendation. He correctly diagnosed my allergy problems combined with some reflux issues. His recommendations and treatment have significantly improved my quality of life. It's not always a magic pill, but a life strategy which eases the discomfort. Thank you Dr Teachey and your warm and friendly staff. I would highly recommend this Dr.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Came to Dr. Teachey at 28 yrs old, I was barely able to turn my head because my neck was so stiff, also had shooting pains in my throat, sore throat for six months, recently I've had icepick headaches. I went to two other general physicians prior who told me my symptoms were related to allergies and acid reflux, after no resolution, I found Dr. Teachey on my own, and I'm grateful I did. He immediately diagnosed me with Myofascial disorder. I received treatments in my neck and the pain is gone.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I came in with extreme itching that my other doctors could not help me with along with very bad daily headaches and constant cough. After just a few treatments and a change in diet my headaches are 99% gone without medication! My distracting itchy skin is 90% better. Added benefit I dropped a pant size in one month. It's a rare I cough. I'm truly amazed! Dr. Teachey is very knowledgeable and takes the time to educate you. He actually makes eye contact unlike most drs today.I love the staff!
Have you seen Dr. William Teachey, MD?
Are you Dr. Teachey?

Compare Dr. Teachey

Ear, Nose, and Throat
Virginia Beach, VA 23455

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1968

Shands Hospital At The University Of Florida

Completed in 1969

Shands Hospital At The University Of Florida

Completed in 1973

Dr. Teachey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Teachey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Teachey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Teachey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Teachey

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Teachey's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Teachey

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients