Family Medicine  |
Dr. William Starks, MD
Dr. William Starks, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. He is 41 years old.

Spring-Klein Family Medicine

• Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • Planned Administration Inc

Learn about Dr. Starks

Dr. Starks' Experience

Dr. Starks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp

Dr. Starks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Starks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Starks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Starks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Starks to family and friends
Dr. Starks' Performance
Spring, TX |
Dr Starks is a very good Doctor. Professional, polite, courteous, and CARING !!
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Starks for about 9 months now and it has been absolutely amazing. I was pretty healthy before, but was still struggling with my diabetes and reflux issues. Since being treated by Dr. Starks my A1C has come down and my reflux issues have improved drastically. I couldn't thank Dr. Starks and all his staff more, for the wonderful experience I have had thus far. I am always completely satisfied.
in Houston, TX |
Very personable and proactive. Always has the best interest of patient in mind .
in Houston, TX |
While searching for a pcp for my daughter and myself, I came across Dr. Starks. I selected him based on his reviews online, and we were not let down. I was very satisfied with the service my daughter and I received. His office staff are courteous, friendly, and well trained. Dr. Starks is knowledgeable and very competent in his fields of study. He is also easy to speak with and has a great sense of humor
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Starks is very attentative,easy to speak to, takes his time to go over labs and/ or condition, and is extremely professional. I highly recommend Dr. Starks.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Stark is one of the most informative and educating doctors I've seen in a long time. The time and care he took to explain the 'why' behind test results and the advice on health in general are very valuable. He's a great doctor and would be proud to consider him a friend.
in Spring, TX |
I had he best experience meeting Dr. Starks. He knew what was wrong with me from the start and he gave me good advice to stay healthy.
Great doctor
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Starks has always been available, any time of the day or night. When I had a condition that was causing me considerable pain, Dr. Starks diagnosed and remedied the condition. Afterward, Dr. Starks referred me to a specialist, and the specialist commended Dr. Starks for his work. If you want quality health care, Dr. Starks is the best I have seen.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Starks is at the top of the care providers skill sets. Keenly observant, patient, informed and effective. There is nothing he would not do for his patients.
in Friendswood, TX |
Dr. Starks is an exceptional doctor who truly cares about his patients and their well being. I drive a great distance to see him and it is what's worthwhile.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Starks is energetic, passionate and seems genuinely interested in his patients. I have had great experiences with him. I like the way he explains and breaks down the issues and treatments. His office staff was a bit questionable early on but I've seen a noticeable improvement lately.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Starks always spends plenty of time listening to me & does a great job of trying to figure out how best to treat my ailments. I have several health problems most every time I see him and he is quite patient with me.
Spring, TX |
Good experience down to earth
in Spring, TX |
Dr Starks has been our family physician for almost two years. He is very thorough and partners with us to make certain we understand the treatment plan. He is the best doctor we have had by far.
in Spring, TX |
Very much professional. He makes sure I understand the plan for me before I leave the office, my husband and I are very happy we found an awesome doctor not only for us both but for our children.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Starks was not only professional, but educational. I felt very comfortable discussing my medical concerns and left feeling like he genuinely cared about my health.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Stark understands what I explained and what i felt , he knew just what I needed.. He's yet to be wrong. He just knows.. Thats particularly hard to find unfortunately nowadays. I have already recommended him to all my family and friends. Even my neighbor has gone to see him and loves him..
in Spring, TX |
It was a very pleasant experience the first time I met Dr. Starks. He made me feel at home and patiently listened to my medical history and all the concerns i had about my health issues. He quickly allayed my fears and assured me that every necessary step would be taken to take care of my concerns. After i got the result of the tests he ordered, he went through every little detail with me and placed me on medications that really work good for me. I will recommend him any day.
in Houston, TX |
Great Doctor, but the staff is impossible to get on the phone. They rarely return messages and I always have trouble communicating with them.
in Spring, TX |
I will not recommend Dr. Starks to anyone I know because it has taken me multiple times to get in touch with him. He recently even prescribed me a medicine that is a Sulfa based medicine and I am allergic to Sulfa drugs. It even says so on my chart at his office. I have been asking for him to change my medicine to something that the insurance would pay for, but he has not done it as of yet. He continues to screw up everything including the communication to the pharmacy.
in Spring, TX |
Great Family Doctor. Great with my kids. He's focused on helping my family's overall health. He doesn't just see us as $$. If you voice concerns about cost of meds he'I'll find alternatives. Answers concerns about us all, even if the appt was only for one of us.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Starks is always very thorough and takes his time with all patients.
in Spring, TX |
He is an amazing Doctor and takes time to make sure all your questions are answered. I always reccomend him to everyone.
Spring, TX |
Very good doctor. Only complaint was that he was running behind each time I went to him however once he was in the room he listened and gave the best of care
in Tomball, TX |
Very thorough. He got me the referrals I needed and took care of my shoulder pain quickly.
in kingwood,tx |
Dr. Starks is Great and goes out of his way to explain everything to you in a way that any one can understand. He also doesn't rush through the exam.
in Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Starks for the first time on last week. At the age of over 60 I thought I had seen every different type of doctor in my lifetime. I had multiple concerns and need a doctor to understand I was not faking it. Immediately Dr. Starks began to ask the right questions, so much I felt very comfortable in answering, because I felt he was going in the right direction. After prescribing some medications, and the right assistants in his office, taking all of my blood, I knew he was the one!
in Tomball, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Starks to anyone needing a family doctor. He takes the time to get to know you and genuinely cares about his patients. The entire staff is wonderful!
in Spring, TX |
I will recommend Dr. Starks one hundred per cent to family and friends any time.
in Houston, TX |
Very personable and easy going. Always thinking two steps ahead. Very good listener and full of information when questioned.
in Spring, TX |
Very Thorough and great bed side manner.
in Spring, TX |
Great doctor but really long wait
in Spring, TX |
Dr Starks is a great doctor very knowledgeable, patient and professional. He has always spoke to me like a man and in layman terms with great explanations and analogies on what has been going on with my health. I recommend him to all, my wife now sees a doctor in his group and father sees Dr. Starks now too. If you are looking for a great GP in the spring Klein area, he is an excellent choice. Kevin Astala
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Starks is very thorough and Professional. He makes sure he understands your needs and circumstances. He listens and answers patients questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him.
in Spring, TX |
I am a new patient at Dr. Starks practice in Spring, TX. Over the past five months I have found Dr. Starks to be an exceptional physician with a sound medical background & excellent communication skills. He has taken time repeatedly to get to know the underlying causes to my medical conditions & has come up with long term and sustainable remedies. He has a good bedside manner and takes his time to resolve the issue the first time around.
Have you seen Dr. William Starks, MD?
Are you Dr. Starks?