Dr. W Spence, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. W Spence, MD
Dr. W Spence, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bethany, OK. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Spence is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center and Northwest Surgical Hospital.

Dr. Spence's Experience

See how Dr. Spence's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spence

Dr. Spence accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Spence is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Spence has admitting privileges.

Dr. Spence's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spence to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Spence's Performance
    in Yukon, OK |
    I have been seeing Dr. Spence for 30 years. He delivered my oldest daughter & he's been mine, my husbands, both my children, my son-in-law and now my grand children's PCP. He's very professional, examines you and takes the time to explain and answer concerns/questions you may have. I have been to other doctor (insurance reasons & lived out of state for a few years) & I wouldn't have any other doctor. I'm dreading the day he retires!
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    Dr. Spence is the best! Caring, concerned, and honest. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    Dr. Spence is a breath of fresh air from my previous PCP. Dr. Spence listened, explained, offered options, was very professional, actually examined me and paid attention to my concerns. And he has a wonderful sense of humor which eased my tension of dealing with a new doctor. I'm lucky to have found him. I left my previous PCP as all he did was TALK his notes and comments into his computer in front of me, was very judgmental, did not address my concerns, examine me or even listen to my heart.
    Oklahoma City, OK |
    I took my adult daughter to have her throat checked. She had a swollen lymph node and he said it was normal. He didn't even look in her throat. He laughed and said, well she's not pregnant. Very no caring and unprofessional, rude. I had much respect for him prior to this visit because I have had several family members who had seen Dr Spence in the past. I was hoping for him to be my daughters PCP, and mine, and my fathers. But now, I'll never go back.
    Have you seen Dr. W Spence, MD?
    Are you Dr. Spence?

Dr. Spence's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Spence does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Spence and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1978

University OK Health Science Center

Dr. Spence does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spence and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Spence does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Spence and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.