Dr. William Shuell, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 71

Dr. Shuell

Infini Cosmetic Associates

7473 E Osborn Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Dr. William Shuell, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shuell to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Shuell with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Shuell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shuell

Dr. Shuell
If you’re considering any cosmetic procedures, I highly recommend Dr. Shuell of Infini Cosmetics in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Shuell immediately makes you feel comfortable and puts you at ease whether in a consultation or operating room. Dr. Shuell is realistic about what kind of results you can expect and does not compromise his integrity for a sale. Post procedure, Dr. Shuell is with you every step of the way and makes himself available for questions. I would absolutely go back to Dr. Shuell, if I was considering any other treatments.
Claire – Oct 20, 2020
I visited Dr. Shuell for a smart lipo consult. He was informative, kind and did not compromise his ethics or integrity against my own vanity. He took tome to explain the procedure to me and provide insight into how my own anatomy could affect the procedure outcome. I would definitely return to see him and will be referring friends & family his way. A plastic/OBGYN surgeon with integrity in the valley. Imagine that!
Aug 18, 2020
This man has changed my life. I can’t even tell you how happy I am to finally be able to show my ankles. It’s so hard to find someone to do that area but I knew he was informed about it cause he had me do the chair test during my consult. He took nearly two inches off of each ankle. i had a fat transfer done to my breasts and it looks amazing. This was my second lipo procedure and I made the mistake of going elsewhere before seeing him.. he did such a better job, the incisions were half the size of the first guy, healing has been going faster and way less bruising this time around. And my procedure went way too well... I was laughing nearly the entire time. I didn’t expect to have fun during that experience but I honestly have nothing but great things to say about this man. The before and after are mind blowing.
R. E. – Jun 10, 2020
Dr. Shuell did an amazing job! He made me feel very comfortable during the entire surgery process. I can't wait to go back to get more treatments done by him.
Nov 26, 2019
Dr. Shuell is a very experienced and gifted surgeon. He has an amazing eye and hand to sculpt the perfect curves for a woman. I finally have the body that I have always wanted! He is kind, respectful and answers all questions during the consultation. The procedure is done with local anesthtic which shortens the recovery time. He was available to me via text during recovery. I trust him completely and recommend him highly to all.
Jose Luis Martinez – Oct 22, 2019
The reviews are accurate and reflect my experience, also. Dr. Shuell is fantastic and I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my procedures. There is no need to wonder - Dr. Shuell is the BEST!
Oct 09, 2019
I have had 3 procedures done with Dr. Shuell: abdominal lipo, adominal skin tightening/j-plasma, and lipo breast reduction. I am thrilled with the results. I am more thrilled with the recovery, honestly, day of procedure down time, then minor rest for a few days, then back to normal a few days later. Dr. Shuell personally texted to check in after the procedure. Follow-up from him and staff was exceptional. I strongly recommend the services from Dr. Shuell and his team. Don't wait! - MN
Aug 07, 2019
Dr. Shuell is the best ever. He makes you feel so comfortable and I honestly even had fun during my procedure because he’s super funny too. I got a Brazilian butt lift two years ago and am getting my second Brazilian butt lift next week. I had amazing results the first time so I’m excited to see how this one turns out too.
May 24, 2019
Wow!!! Dr. Shuell did amazing miracle on my body. I have no regrets at all... He treats you like one of a kind... highly recommend Dr. Shuell
May 22, 2019
I started off as a patient at Derma Health Peoria where I went in for a consultation for the Exilis treatment. All the ladies at the front desk were very kind, they greeted me right away and treated me well. My consultation was with Rosanna who, I absolutely adore! She basically held my hand throughout the entire process, answered all my questions and even kept in close contact with me before and after my procedure. I initially went in for an Exilis treatment then saw Rosanna for another con
AZ – Mar 05, 2019
Dr. Shuell is so nice! He made the entire experience pleasant and fun. I received lipo on my arms and thighs and a BBL. I am almost 2 weeks post op, I feel amazing and love my results. I 100% recommend working with Dr. Shuell
PHOENIX, AZ – Jan 08, 2019
Dr. Shuell is an amazing a very talent surgeon I’m so thankful for you Dr Thanks for making me look like a doll You are just an amazing plastic surgeon I’ve ever met The only thing i regret that I did not do it earlier Thanks so very much for your patience and listens to my all concerns .
Dec 21, 2018
Dr. Shuell is fabulous , he is not only very talented plastic surgeon he's an also an amazing human being , his attention to details is astonishing , he has a patience and listening to all my picky concerns The only thing that I regretted I did not do the procedure with him sooner Highly recommended him to any and everyone , great great great experience The staff are amazing , helpful and so friendly, you won't regret going there . Thanks Dr Shuell for making me looks like a doll
Sura A in Scottsdale / San Fran, AZ – Nov 09, 2018
Dr. Schuell and his staff were very efficient and friendly. The Dr. told me exactly what to expect and he was completely accurate. He did not "over promise and under deliver." I was very happy with the entire experience and results I got with Dr. Shuell and his staff.
Jeffrey in AZ, AZ – Sep 27, 2018
Dr. Shuell is AMAZING!!! From start to finish, he was nothing but professional, knowledgeable, and personable. If I had any questions/concerns, he wanted to hear them and did not make me feel embarrassed for asking. The entire Infini team is top notch and I would never go anywhere else!!! The only disappointment you will ever experience is that you did not go to Infini Cosmetics Associates earlier!!!
Joy in Peoria , AZ – Jul 14, 2018
I had two procedures by Dr. Shuell and planning for a third procedure. First, he did liposuction of mid-section and did a fat transfer to the breast. After six months, he did another liposuction to my arms and back and a second fat transfer to the breast. He is the excellent and I recommend him 110%. He is respectful, friendly, knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable. I had no side effects from the surgery. I'm impressed at the way his technique leaves you almost scarless. Thank you!:D
Fran in Phoenix, AZ – Jul 04, 2018
Dr. Shuell is amazing! He corrected a problem from a tummy tuck from another doctor. I was completely uneven and could not wear clothes that fit even before the original procedure. I had a Brazilian Butt Lift with to enhance my buttocks while correcting the asymmetry. I look fabulous and I am extremely impressed! His bedside manner is spectacular and he was even available off hours when I was concerned about an issue post surgery which ended up being nothing. I highly recommend Dr. Shuell!
Tammi in Chandler, AZ – May 15, 2018
Dr. Shuell made me feel so comfortable the entire surgery from start to finish. He was amazing and made sure I wasn't in any pain throughout. If you are thinking of getting lipo I wouldn't go to anyone else he is simply the best. I am not 100% healed yet but my results already are so amazing and I am so happy with them. I would do it again in a second!
Apr 25, 2018
Dr. Shuell and his staff are truly amazing! Dr. Shuell did a wonderful job on my liposuction of my upper and lower stomach, waist, and flanks. It's proving to be a great decision for me to get the procedure and I am so happy I had Dr. Shuell perform the procedure. He takes the time to answer any questions and makes you feel very comfortable during the entire process. He's actually very funny and has a wonderful bedside manner too! wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others. He truly is the bes
Kristi S. in Glendale, AZ – Apr 20, 2018
The most kind and comforting dr! He is also hilarious which is a plus! I’m so happy I found him!
Mar 10, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Shuell?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery