Dr. William Schupp, MD

Dr. William Schupp, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. William Schupp, MD is a family medicine specialist in Waukee, IA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Iowa Carver College Of Medicine in 2010 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

120 NE Dartmoor Dr

Waukee, IA 50263

• American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Schupp

Dr. Schupp's Experience

Dr. Schupp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Schupp's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schupp "I grew up in the central Des Moines area, just a few blocks away from my Dad's solo primary care Internal Medicine practice, and I was exposed to primary care from an early age. I helped out around the office, and patients routinely called the house for him. I initially studied accounting in college, and worked as a corporate tax auditor for a year prior to realizing that I wanted to go into medicine. I went to medical school at the University of Iowa. I met my wife there, and we matched as a couple to the University of Wisconsin for our residencies. She went on to become a child psychiatrist, and I specialized in family medicine. I found that I enjoy looking at the numbers, and putting everything into perspective to help people on their journey. We enjoyed our time there, but decided to come back to Iowa to be closer to family as we raise our own family. I chose to join the Iowa Clinic in Waukee because it is an outstanding group of people who are focused on providing high quality care on a personal level."

This content was provided by Dr. Schupp "As a family doctor in a direct primary care practice, I believe in being available for my patients and taking care of the whole person. More detail is available on my website at http://www.willschupp.com. If you are in the Madison, WI area, give me a call or email to check out my practice."

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• University Of St. Thomas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Iowa Carver College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Uw Madison Family Medicine Residency
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Uw Madison Family Medicine Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Schupp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schupp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schupp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schupp's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schupp to family and friends

. My wife and I recently moved from Urbandale to Waukee. We both have been treated by specialist at the Iowa Clinic, so decided to get our local care at the Waukee Iowa Clinic. Was a real pleasure meeting and visiting with Dr. Schupp. He listened, spent the time getting to know me and suggested...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0