Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. William Sayde, MD
Dr. William Sayde, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Hackettstown, NJ. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Sayde is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center.

108 Bilby Rd Ste 201

Hackettstown, NJ 07840

• Amerihealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Sayde

Dr. Sayde's Experience

Dr. Sayde's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Sayde does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Orthopedic Disorders

• Meniscus Surgery
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rensselaer
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Sayde has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sayde has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sayde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sayde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sayde's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sayde to family and friends
Dr. Sayde's Performance
in Montville, NJ |
Dr Sayde recommended PT over surgery for my shoulder injury . After just 5 weeks of PT I was released with no restrictions Dr, Sayde and his staff were caring, professional and explained things in detail that were easy to understand
Sparta, NJ |
Dr. Sayde seemed to take a thorough and practical approach to fixing my shoulder issue while avoiding surgery. That approach seemed to be working until I re-injured the shoulder further which at that time required surgery. The result was fantastic! Seems like my shoulder is the only thing that doesn't bother me anymore. I showed the pictures of the surgery afterwards to a friend who was another professional in the field and he was very impressed with the operation performed. Highly recommended.
in Augusta, NJ |
Dr. Sayde is very through. He explains the situation and answers any questions you have so you can understand the answer. I would recommend him to others.
in Vernon, NJ |
Going into this surgery I had a lot of concerns and questions about the procedure and the surgeon that would be performing the procedure. But after meeting with DR. Sayde all my questions and concerns were quickly put to rest . He is not only A great surgeon he is truly a nice guy he explained everything to me in great detail and made me very comfortable
in Succasunnasucc, nj |
Sure glad I went to see dr. Sayde. Feel so much better after surgery, he took the time to explain the procedure in depth and never hesitated to repeat himself if I didn't understand something. thanks so much Doc.
Flanders, NJ |
Dr. Sayde explained everything related to my shoulder problem very clearly, in a way that I could understand. He tried a number of approaches to healing me until we ended up going a surgical route. I am months out of surgery now with close to 100% mobility, and the issue in my shoulder is some stiffness, thanks to his efforts. I would recommend him and would plan to use him again should I need similar help.
in Sparta, NJ |
Getting surgery is always a little nerve racking but with a confident doctor as Dr. Sayde I felt right at home. He was one the most personable and most thorough Doctors I've seen! Was willing to take the time to explain the surgery in great detail. He even explained everything to my wife post surgery to keep everyone on the same page. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future!
in Rockaway, NJ |
I had Surgery on my left shoulder rotating cuff and now 4 month. I am %99 recovered. I think he is a great Doctor. From start to end I followed his advise, recovery was short with good pain management. Before the surgery, Dr. Sayde had explained, answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns with details and patience. After the surgery, the routine appointments were thorough with him addressing every detail of my recovery process.
in Dover, NJ |
I saw Dr Sayde for a rotator cuff surgery. He was very polite and professional throughout and answered every question i had. Dr Sayde explained everything in detail throughout the 6 month process. The surgery and recovery went great. I would have no problem refering Dr Sayde to any of my family and freinds.
Have you seen Dr. William Sayde, MD?
Are you Dr. Sayde?