Dr. William Sabbagh, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Sabbagh

Straith Clinic PC

32000 Telegraph Rd Bingham Farms, MI 48025

Dr. William Sabbagh, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bingham Farms, MI and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Sabbagh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sabbagh

4.5

87.09677419354838%

Dr. Sabbagh?
Dr. Sabbagh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Sabbagh, MD
All I can say is WOW if I could give 10 stars I would. I went and saw Dr Sabbagh for a breast revision and lift. I had very uneven breast and large areola's from a previous Breast Augmentation.I was so nervous to get botched again I met with Dr Sabbagh twice and he was so kind , professional and compassionate. I felt so comfortable with him I just new he would fix me.Everyone in the office was great so warm friendly and welcoming. From the nurses, to the front desk , Lydnsey was the best just a overall great experience, compared to the first experience I had at the previous surgeon. My Breast came out great actually more then great. I cried tears of joy when the bandages came off. The Dr gave me back the confidence I needed. I healed up so quick , my scars are minimal and didnt have any complications. I couldn't be more happier and wish I had just went here to begin with. If you want a excellent surgeon with impeccable cutting skills chose Dr Sabbagh he really is the best !!!!!!
Meredith – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
I am left disfigured at the hands of Dr. William Sabbagh. One eye is a millimeter smaller than the other and closes when I smile. This even though I didn’t have blepharoplasty or other eye surgery by him. He kept making mistakes and causing severe facial problems always with a lame excuse. He would attempt to “fix” his errors and would just make everything worse. I couldn’t afford to go to another plastic surgeon because of Dr. Sabbagh’s continuing errors. What started out as a “Mini lift with fat transfer to cheeks” ended up with fat under my eyes and uneven, hollow cheeks with his fingerprints embedded on the right cheek. I am a mess because of him. Also, before the initial surgery, hair was permanently removed from above each ear two inches wide and one inch high. He told me to wear my hair down to cover this defect. He has caused me severe disfigurement and much heartache.
Patricia – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
I had a fantastic experience and result with Dr. Sabbagh and staff. During my consult for breast augmentation, he listened to my concerns, answered all my questions, and his staff made me very at ease before and after care. I recovered quickly, and I can say it was one of the best presents I have given myself!
Linda in MI – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
I have had nothing but a wonderful experience at Dr. Sabbagh's clinic. He does great work and the staff is very warm and caring. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sabbagh if anyone is looking into plastic surgery. I had very good results.
Pat Watkins – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
I had Mini Face Lift, Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty and Endoscopic Brow Lift done in November 2017 by an Excellent Surgeon Dr. William H. Sabbagh. He is extremely professional, talented, highly skilled Doctor and truly caring, honest and a very charismatic Person. I felt so comfortable and confident in good results from the minute I met Him and throughout the whole process of surgeries and recovery. The results are amazing! My scars are INVISIBLE I look very natural and 20 years you
Vera in Brighton , MI – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
Dr. William Sabbagh changed my life. I am so much more confident now. I absolutely loved this place!!!
Jun 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
I had a septo-rhinoplasty 4 years ago for my dorsal hump and deviated septum. While "better", it still wasn't the way I wanted it, plus it hurt every day. I visited 5 doctors after my original doc said everything was fine. I felt most comfortable with Dr. Sabbagh. I did more research on him, and found out that a friend of mine used him too. Everything went smoothly, from scheduling to surgery. I now have an adorable nose and can actually breathe perfectly. He is truly a hidden gem in Michigan.
J.D. – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
I had a breast reduction at age 53 after having two children. I am so pleased with my overall experience. I actually have my pre-baby breasts back. They look and feel amazing and I could not be happier that I actually followed through and did the procedure. I was nervous but Dr. Sabbagh made me very comfortable and explained everything in detail. His staff is wonderful and I would use this office again for any future needs.
Canton, Michigan – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
Dr. Sabbagh was most helpful, skilled and the end result was fabulous. His own commitment to perfection and excellence leaves me a very happy patient.
Dearborn, MI – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
I always wanted my nose changed but was afraid listening to the advise of others, I put it off for years. I inherited my fathers masculine nose I have beautiful facial features but the nose didn't fit the rest of my face. I always desired a slightly smaller feminine nose, finally I decided to make a change. I had a Rhinoplasty procedure done 1Year ago. I could never be happier with my decision Dr. Sabbagh did a superb job. He's one of the best in the field of Plastic Surgery.
Priscilla Thompson in Pontiac, MI – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
He spends time making sure you know what to expect after the procedure in completed. Staff is very good and friendly as well. Did a great job!
FCC in Bingham Farms, MI – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?
Professional, kind, all questions and concerns were addressed. End result was great!
New York, NY – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Sabbagh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sabbagh?

William Sabbagh, M.D. maintains a philosophy of providing outstanding patient care while utilizing the safest and most advanced surgical techniques. He will address each patient's concerns and provide an honest, ethical and expert opinion in cosmetic...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

New York University School Of Medicine
1982
Albion College

Dr. Sabbagh accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Sabbagh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Broken Blood Vessels
  • Broken Nose
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gigantomastia