Internal Medicine  |
Dr. William Rowland, MD
Dr. William Rowland, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Rowland is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

1500 NW 10th Ave Ste 101

Boca Raton, FL 33486

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rowland

Dr. Rowland's Experience

Dr. Rowland's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Rowland does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dermatological Disorders

• Women’s Sexual Health Management

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Tallahassee Mem Healthcare

Dr. Rowland has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rowland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rowland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rowland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rowland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rowland to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Rowland's Performance
Hallandale, FL |
it is apparent that the office is no longer managed well, They had a girl call me with a diagnosis that I had never discussed with my doctor. She had no idea what the diagnosis meant! another girl called me to tell me to increase my cholesterol medication. I was never prescribed this medication, nor had I been told that I had high cholesterol. Lastly, I was prescribed a medication that had to be approved by the doctors office. A month later I was told it was never processed. I gave up! Don't go!
Rocky River, OH |
staff is horrible, Rude and don't care. I waited almost 1 hour after my scheduled appointment time. They Repeatedly took patients that arrived well after me. I received my bill from the office which I had a question about. I Called their billing company and they informed me I had to contact the office directly. I called many times over many weeks and left many messages never received a call back. simply disgraceful.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Very thorough, good explanations, willing to spend the time to address needs and concerns. An excellent doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr.Rowland was recommended by many of our friends. We were so excited when we learned that Dr. Rowland accepts our insurance. Now our whole family can be seen by him! Dr. Rowland is kind, caring and professional. For the first time in years, I did not feel like we were being rushed through our appointment. He took the time to discuss our medical needs, and even spent time to get to know us personally. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
AVOID AT ALL COST!!! ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY!! When you make the appointment, you HAVE to give them your credit card information. The intake form is all about money. There is nothing about medical history, etc. You MUST sign that if a collection agency comes after you, that you'll pay for the bills etc etc - THIS IS ALL BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE THE DOCTOR! Office manager is horrible and rude. I couldn't even see the doctor because I disagreed with this money hungry policies.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Rude and unwelcoming receptionist. Very unfriendly and it's a shame that the office has placed an unfriendly and unsmiling receptionist to be the first face patients see when they enter this office. The young lady clearly does not look like she wants to be at work. It was to be my first appointment with this new provider this morning. I cancelled my appointment and will go to a different provider.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Rowland is a wonderful Doctor. I highly recommend him. His P.A. Carlos is also awesome. Michelle and his staff are great too.
in Boynton Beach |
Was a patient for about a decade. I recently changed jobs and insurance companies. Their office would not transfer my prescription to my new insurance carrier without an office visit. I am in the process of relocating and RAN OUT OF MEDICATION!!! They did not care. I had over 3/4 of a year left on the prescription... it just needed to transfer to a new insurance company. I get bloodwork 2X a year as a requirement with my company and they did not accept those results. HORRIBLE!!!
in Coral Springs, FL |
When you walk into an office it is not only the doc that creates your experience, but it is the environment. Dr. Rowland must have no revenue stream because he hired staff that are incapable of doing anything, rude to patients, keep patients waiting on tests that need to be administered, the attitude is despicable. I know many people in my staff that have dropped Rowland as a doctor because of the ridiculous wait times as well. Doctor however is great. Good doctor, poor staff.
in Delray Beach FL |
The office manager Michelle has to be the rudest, most incompetent person on the face of the earth. I feel sorry for everyone that works under her!
in Boca Raton |
Wish I could leave zero stars! Waited 90 MINUTES for PA. Blood pressure 165/84 when taken by nurse. Waited an additional 20 minutes for a total of an almost 2 hour wait time before I had to leave for work. Asked for my copay back since I didn't see the doctor. Office person said if she refunded me, she would cancel the refills on my blood pressure meds. Two people left in waiting room before me due to wait times. Long wait times at previous visits but not TWO HOURS! I'm in shock! BEWARE!!!
in Boca Raton |
Good doctor but not worth waiting an hour or more after scheduled time.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Rowland listens well and takes all of the time that he needs to be with me and help me with my health issues.
Have you seen Dr. William Rowland, MD?
Are you Dr. Rowland?