Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. William Rossy IV, MD
Dr. William Rossy IV, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Rossy IV is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell.

325 Princeton Ave

Princeton, NJ 08540

• Amerihealth

Learn about Dr. Rossy IV

Dr. Rossy IV's Experience

Dr. Rossy IV's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Rossy IV does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Broken Arm
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Rossy IV has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rossy IV has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rossy IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rossy IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rossy IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rossy IV to family and friends
Dr. Rossy IV's Performance
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Rossi is an excellent surgeon, I will recommend him to everyone. He has very good bed side manners, and my family is very pleased with him and his practice.
in Princeton, NJ |
Heard a lot of negatives about shoulder surgery but I can honestly say my experience has been relatively comfortable with Dr Rossy's his surgical expertise and knowledge made this easy for me and I really appreciate him
Bridgewater, NJ |
Dr. Rossy listened to me, has a great bedside manner!! He is easy to talk to. He truly cares and wants his patients to get back on their feet to live an active and healthy life! I would recommend 100%.
in Franklin Park, NJ |
Dr.Rossy's care was excellent.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Dr. Rossy was excellent with listening to me when I explained how I had hurt my arm and how it had been feeling. His examination of my arm was thorough. Furthermore, his diagnosis of the injury and prognosis of how long it would take to rehab, etc. was spot on. I would recommend Dr. Rossy to any of my friends who down the road may need an A+ Orthopaedic surgeon. Sincerely, Sue Pandak
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Rossy is amazing. This is an exceptional practice and Dr. Rossy is the best. I will tell everyone to come here for all their needs.
in Monmouth Jct NJ |
My surgery went perfect. Dr Rossy explained everything and was very patient with questions. I felt very confident that he could fix my issue. My knee feels great my only regret was I did not do it sooner.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr. Rossy is patient, thorough, and takes time to answer all questions. He encourages his patients to call with any concerns and promptly returns the call. I find Dr. Rossy to be a confidant, skilled surgeon with wonderful people skills.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Rosy listens to his patients needs and wants before and after surgery. Very pleasant to deal with, never rushes on to next appointment and is thorough.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Rossy has made a tremendous impact dealing with an right knee ACL tear. He is by far the most thorough orthopedic doctor I have dealt with while still having excellent bedside manners. He made me feel comfortable throughout the process from the initial visit and post operative visits. I have dealt with 5 other orthopedic doctors in my life for various injuries and can say without a doubt Dr Rossy is the best!
in Freehold, NJ |
He didn't rush me, he listened to all my ailments and complaints. He was also very helpful.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Rossy was awesome. He put me at ease from the very first visit explaining exactly what my options were and the possible outcomes. Dr. Rossy is friendly, professional and I have recommended him to my friends who are contemplating seeing a surgeon for knee surgery. Couldn't have had a better experience. Dr. Rossy and POA are the best!
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Rossy is an excellent doctor. He has great bedside manners, he really listens to your questions and concerns. He put me at ease about the surgery I needed and took his time to explain things clearly. I had a torn anterior labrum in right hip. Surgery was performed via arthroscopy and I am now 6 weeks post surgery. The hip pain I had was gone immediately. I am (so is my PT) very happy with my recovery and surgery. Dr. Rossy is an excellent & very skilled surgeon with hip arthroscopy.
Dr.rossy is very professional.
in Sayreville, NJ |
He takes the time to explain everything. He answered very
Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Rossy is very knowledgeable. This, coupled with his sincere demeanor made me feel very comfortable and well looked after.I had a labral tear in my hip and was referred to him as he specializes in these types of injuries. I was so grateful for his willingness to walk me through all my options for how to heal. My surgery was seamless and my subsequent recovery has been quite easy. While I would not wish a tear like this on anyone, I would highly recommend Dr. Rossy to family and friends alike.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
He's very kind and very caring. I like him very much.
in Princeton |
See my letter to the administrators of POA for more detailed experience that I enjoyed with Dr. Rossy. In summary, Dr. Rossy and his staff did excellent, admirable, if I use the word miracle, I won't be too far off. I recommend Dr. Rossy without any reservations, what so ever. What a pleasant experience to have such a well qualified, caring, and compassionate professional. Proud to have him in our community to serve others, as he is doing to me. Please do read my letter dated October 27.
in Pennington, NJ |
Very professional and knowledgeable but almost as important is he has a good bedside manner AND is a good listener
Have you seen Dr. William Rossy IV, MD?
Are you Dr. Rossy IV?