Dr. William Roper, MD

Dr. William Roper, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. William Roper, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Marion, IN and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.Read his story

1389 N Baldwin Ave

Marion, IN 46952

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Roper

See how frequently Dr. Roper performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
Elbow Injuries
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Roper's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Roper's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Roper "I am a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, specializing in bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions. After having shoulder surgery, I was inspired to become an orthopedic surgeon so that I could help others the way I was helped. It is my greatest joy when a patient tells me that I have relieved their pain and helped them return to the activities they love. When I am treating patients, I am conservative in my treatment. I explore conservative treatment options with my patients before considering surgical treatment options. When I am not seeing patients, I enjoy hunting, fishing, playing golf, and cooking."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
  • Spectrum Health Blodgett Campus

Dr. Roper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roper's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roper to family and friends

Dr. Roper's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Dr. Roper recently performed hip surgery on our elderly mother after her hip fracture. He treated her and us with kindness and took time to explain the procedure and answer our questions. Mom's hip is healing very well and she is receiving physical therapy designed to help her restore her ability...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate the kind review. Glad to hear your mother is healing well. Have a wonderful day!

I was prior to okays visit thinking he was a amazing doctor. On review now I don't. Treated me like a imbecile, argued the fact that a different doctor had not told me something when clearly they did. Told me to "grow up" . All this do to the complete lack of any couthe or bedside manner or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Have respect for Dr. Roper; however, his staff is disrespectful, flippant, and flat out lies. As per his wishes I will continue to suffer and search for another doctor instead of apologizing to his terrible staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had 10 surgeries all different areas of my body and I have been completely pleased with all and have had excellent results