Family Medicine  |
Dr. William Romero, MD
Dr. William Romero, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Dix Hills, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

Romero Clinic

103 Majestic Dr

Dix Hills, NY 11746

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Romero

Dr. Romero has emerged as a top aesthetic physician on Long Island. His extensive training and experience in non-surgical techniques uses the natural features of his patients and leaves them with a youthful, but not overdone, look. His skill and affordable prices have made him a Black Diamond Botox Physician (top 1% in the U.S!) and top Radiesse, Juvederm and Belotero user. He is a Botox Faculty He only uses genuine, pure and fresh Botox (only $9/ unit for new patients, regular $10/u vol adj)

Dr. Romero's Experience

Dr. Romero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Romero does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cosmetic Conditions

• Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Laser Vein Removal
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of The Philippines
  • New York Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • SUNY Stony Brook Master Of Science Healthcare Management
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Romero has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Romero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Romero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Romero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romero to family and friends
Dr. Romero's Performance
in NY |
Dr Romero was highly recommended by many people. His office is very clean and his staff are all very kind. I found him to be very honest and very professional. He is highly skilled at the art of injections. He listens to your concerns and gives you his honest opinion; which maybe different from your own...which can also be that what your seeking you do not need. And so upon him explaining why I did not need something I realized he was right. So I went home with money in my pocket and a smile .
in Smithtown, NY |
Dr. Romero is a kind and compassionate person. He is well educated and up to date on all the newest procedures. He is honest about what services would benefit you and will never try to push new procedures unless he expects great results. I would highly recommend him as a person and professional.
Astoria, NY |
Professional, thorough, clean, timely and trustworthy.
in Commack, NY |
I have been going to Dr Romero for 4 years now. He is always punctual , he takes his time explaining exactly what he thinks would be best for me, Botox-wise and then we go into the medical suite and he administers the Botox so well I don't even need the numbing cream . My Botox lasts 5-6 months and I am really happy with my results . Since I have been going to Dr Romero I have noticed that my migraines have decreased tremendously. Dr Romero is the best of the best . I couldn't recommend him more
in Islip Terrace, NY |
Dr Romero is a true master of his craft. He takes the time to get to know your needs and expectations and is respectful Of my budget. So far, I have had Juvederm filler on my face and a little Botox. I look like myself only younger which is my goal. I have been to the Dr 5 times over 2 years. I Highly recommend Dr Romero for his amazing work, reasonable prices, and kind soul. The staff is wonderful too. I would never go anywhere else for fillers and botox!
in Locust Valley, NY |
Dr. Romero is literally the best! Before being recommended to him I went to a few plastic surgeons for Botox who first off charged a ridiculous amount and my results were not what they should've been. Dr. Romero uses only the best products that are made and approved in the USA. He offers great prices and his technique is outstanding. He is professional, very friendly, truthful and is never pushy. His staff is great and makes you feel very comfortable. I 100% recommend Dr. Romero!!
Huntington Station, NY |
My wife went to Dr. Romero for Botox injections to deal with crows feet at the corners of her eyes and also wrinkles on her forehead. She had the procedure last week and returned to the office today for a follow up. As a result of the injections her right eye remains significantly more closed than her left eye. When she spoke to Dr. Romero he took no responsibility and also acted indignant towards the situation. This was the first time having Botox and she will never go to this doctor again.
in miller place, NY |
Let's just say I found the fountain of youth!!! Can't even begin to describe how great a man that he is. Don't even think twice about making an appointment. Ethicial, proffessional and entertaining! Even his bedside manner can not be beat. I had a girlfriend who went to have Voluma done and he told her straight forward that she did not need it and not to spend the money! Unbelievable!! He makes you look natural and not over done. Romero makes you feel good about yourself inside and out!!!
in St James, NY |
I love going to Dr.Romeros office. The results I receive are always so natural and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to everyone.
Hempstead, NY |
Been to four other places for Botox and he's the one!! By far extremely knowledgeable with proper placement and amount. He throughly explains everything and mixed and shows you the bottle as he opens a fresh bottle. So happy with the prices as well.
New York, NY |
Professional, clean and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend you go.
in Centerport, ny |
I would definitely recommend Dr Romero for anyone wanting subtle upgrades to their face. He is great, I've had several injectables over the years and have been very satisfied with the results and very happy with how long they last. He makes you feel better about yourself because you look good!
in Massapequa, NY |
Great experience. Dr. Romero is an expert injector. Great prices, great staff and Dr. Romero will make you look great.
in Coram, NY |
The ONLY doctor I trust to do botox and fillers. He is the BEST by having an excellent understanding of the facial muscles and amounts needed to achieve your desired look, as well as explaining why you should or should not have something done, as well as an excellent bedside manners with very little discomfort during procedures. There is NO hard up-selling at his office. You can not beat his prices and specials !! His staff is VERY friendly and informative and knowledgeable with all questions.
in Dix Hills, NY |
Excellent doctor who actually listens. Informative and caring.
Have you seen Dr. William Romero, MD?
Are you Dr. Romero?