Dr. William Romero, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Romero

Romero Clinic

103 Majestic Dr Dix Hills, NY 11746

Dr. William Romero, MD is a family medicine specialist in Dix Hills, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of The Philippines in 1981 and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Romero accepts

Dr. Romero accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Laser Vein Removal
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Dr. Romero has emerged as a top aesthetic physician on Long Island. His extensive training and experience in non-surgical techniques uses the natural features of his patients and leaves them with a youthful, but not overdone, look. His skill and affo...

2001

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Romero

Dr. Romero?
Dr. Romero's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Romero, MD
Dr Romero is kind, patient, and listens to your concerns and interests. He produces very natural results. Dr Romero takes his time while working with you. His staff is lovely and accommodating. The office is very clean as well. I have been a patient in the office for many years and I highly recommend Dr Romero.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
What can I say, you ALWAYS leave Dr Romero’s office not only looking younger but feeling your best! I would never entrust my face to any other doctor!!! His staff members are so warm and soothing that one of his best employees is even named Zen!!! If you are considering having any procedures do not hesitate, he’s the BEST!!! Thanks so much Dr Romero!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Romero for about 2 years. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experiences at the clinic. Dr. Romero is extremely talented and takes great pride in what he does. I few years ago I had a terrible experience with fillers at a dermatologist and was hesitant to try them again. Dr. Romero was very comforting and educated me on the various products. He listened attentively as to what I wanted to improve and he delivered perfectly. No one can tell that I get facial fillers because he made it look all very natural. Generally speaking, I would say his prices are great (cheaper than other people I have researched) and will have sales on facial fillers. The clinic offers affordable prices and excellent work!
Love his work
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
Dr Romero is an AMAZING doctor and I would go nowhere else for my cosmetic needs. Having been a patient for many years, I am so happy to have found Dr Romero, whose compassion, caring, support, and his honesty as well as his artistry in his field, has surpassed any of my expectations and i would have no other for a doctor. I get sooo many compliments on my appearance and always look and feel amazing after visiting Dr Romero Thank you Dr Romero!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
What a gem of a doctor! He has such class and truly wants to make his clients look beautiful! I respect his opinion and always enjoy our consultations. He never pushes me to do more even though I know I can use a lot more work lol!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
I always recommend the doctor to all that ask my skin looks very young ,he’s the best !!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
Dr Romero is a great dr if you are looking for a facial pick me up- he is so knowledgeable, takes his time answering any questions, explains all the fillers and what they can do and would never talk you into anything, actually will not talk you out of a procedure if it won’t provide anticipated results. He is most professional. The office is clean and neat, the girls that work there are are professional and nice. The wait time has never been long for me, at most 15/20 min.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
Dr Romero's expertise has proven to be the secret weapon of any person looking to improve their overall facial appearance and beat the signs of aging. He is a true artist. If you use him once, you will understand. His staff is completely skilled and professional, the prices are exceptionally reasonable and the clinic is immaculate. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
Dr Romero has been taking care of me for years. As a conservative user of these products he has continuously provided excellent results with the minimum of product. He is professional, considerate, and a blessing to those of us that want to fight the aging process. I moved 3.5 hours away and still use him. It is worth the drive. Thank you Dr. Romero for helping me to always look my best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
The most unassuming place you’d ever see! If I wasn’t recommended by someone else, I’d never believe it was an office...however...step inside, and you’ll NEVER want to go anywhere else. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and... hello??? Empathic? Really? In this field? They GET that clients may be nervous? They’re KIND and PATIENT?!? Including THE DOCTOR? You have to step inside to understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
DR Romero is the best, He is professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. I have been a patient of his for several years and trust him 100 percent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
Dr Romero and staff are real people! It’s nice to go to an office where people are kind and most importantly, they listen!!! Dr Romero always takes the time to hear what your thoughts are, give you his suggestions and always has great results! His staff are friendly and extremely accommodating!!! Where else do they offer Juvederm specials??? I would never go elsewhere for this!!! Thanks Dr Romero and staff for always making this experience a good one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
My mother in law always visits Dr Romero & is very happy with him and her results. His office is in a very convenient location & he always provides the best service. He puts an effort to squeeze her in for last minute appointments & always goes above and beyond to make his customers happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
Office staff friendly, as is Dr. Romero. Usually very short wait. Great results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
I was impressed with the way Dr. Romero took the time to explain the procedure and explain how to spot a good product. It's so important to understand what your doctor is doing and to know that he is using a quality product. Dr. Romero is a true professional, personable, and has no hidden agenda to up sell any unnecessary procedures. Another great thing to note is that I can always count on Dr. Romero to fit me in last minute if needed. Thanks for all you do Dr. Romero!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Romero for about 4 years. He is an amazing doctor that takes the time to show and explain everything he does before he brings you into the treatment room to perform the procedure. He is knowledgeable and compassionate in his work and his staff is just as amazing. I have referred many people to him and will continue to do so. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
Dr.Romero is the BEST!! He is just the nicest most honest Doctor around. If your searching for a doctor for Botox or fillers search no further ..Dr. Romero is your guy! I do not trust anyone else. His placement of Botox and fillers are on point! Incredibly talented and knowledgeable! Don’t be fooled out there.... Dr Romero is what your looking for! Love this office and Staff.. wouldn’t go anywhere but here!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
I was there for a consultation. I had a 1:00 appt which was the 1st appt of the day. I waited 45 min & saw 4 patients go in ahead of me for their treatments. I asked when I was going in & was told my appt would be shared with another patient. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. ROMERO was short tempered when you asked questions & he didn’t explain what the treatments were. I am getting the same procedures done for $600 cheaper. Check his credientals. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Romero, MD?
This is a wonderful place. Dr Romero and his team are consummate professionals. I’ve been to a few places but none quite like this. The time and quality of treatments are first rate. I’ve been completely satisfied with my services and would highly recommend. Dr Romero is talented and patient with his care, two qualities that are hard to find together.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Romero?