Dr. William Rizk, MD

Practices General Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 55 reviews.
Author:
I had 2 hernia repaired and he was quick to explain how he would fix it and how recovery would go. There was no complications and recovery was good and had enough time to recover. Dr listen to my concerns and was accommodating to how I felt. I don’t have any complains he was pleasant and would recommend for sure! Great experience thanks Doc. Rizk.
Author:
I had a double hernia surgery by Dr. Rizk, he was amazing! He is very thorough, comfortable to talk to, answered all our questions, and has a wonderful bed side matter!! I would highly recommend him!!
Author:
Dr. Rizk performed an emergency appendectomy on my 5 year old daughter. He did an amazing job interacting with her and helping her to understand what was going to happen. I would definitely recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Rizk has been a great provider and surgeon throughout my weightloss process. He is very knowledgeable and a great bed side manner. I would recommend him hands down to anyone thinking of weight loss surgery. The staff at the Midlands Clinic are also great and the Dunes Hospital probably has the best care in the area!
Author:
Fantastic experience!!! Dr. Rizk helped me understand all about the surgery and what to expect. He reassured me how awesome he is & he didn’t disappoint! Of course I only have good things to say & I highly recommend him!!!
Author:
Dr Rizk has a great bedside manner and did a great job educating me about my hernia and everything about the procedure. The surgery went very well, and the staff was great.
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Rizk to have a lipoma surgery on my shoulder. Dr. Rizk cordinated this surgery with my colonoscopy so I could have them done the same day. He explained the surgery to me and answered all my questions and I was very happy with my recovery. I would definitely use him again.
Author:
Made me feel completely comfortable with proceding with my surgery.
Author:
I was leary of having surgery to remove my gallbladder. Dr. Rizk made me feel comfortable in having it performed. Listened and addressed all my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Rizk!!
Author:
I am so thankful to have had Dr Rizk for my surgery, he truly made me feel that he cared for my well=being. Hopefully no more surgerys for me but if I do I will not hesitate to call on him again.
Author:
Was referred by my family care doctor for hernia surgery. Dr. Rizk is very personable and was able to explain the procedure and recovery in a way that was easy to understand. The procedure and recovery went well.
Author:
Excellent dr!! Listened and addressed all concerns quickly! Very minimal healing time. Would defenitely recommend! The entire staff made me feel very comfortable and well cared for.
Author:
I'm very thankful that Dr. Rizk was able to see me right away for gall bladder surgery.
Author:
Dr Rizk did a wonderful job on my surgery. I was quite leery of the surgeons in Omaha after they mis-dianosed my problem.
Author:
Dr. Rizk is a wonderful surgeon who truly cares for his patients. He personally followed up post-surgery, to check my well-being. Very awesome doctor. HS class of ‘86 Rules!
Author:
Dr. Rizk and the entire bariatric team at Midland's Clinic are outstanding.
Author:
He is very personable and easy to understand. He took great care of me and if needed again in the future I will not hesitate to have him perform surgery for me again.
Author:
Great caring Dr. very knowledgeable and eager to inform.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr Rizk to anyone considering weight loss surgery. He's always very informative and supportive and answers all of my questions.
Author:
Dr. Rizk did my gastric sleeve surgery in July 2016. I have lost 50 lbs and have kept it off. He was wonderful throughout the entire process. He is extremely easy to talk and answered all of my questions honestly. My experience has been extremely positive and would highly recommend him to others who want this surgery. The entire bariatric team and office staff were great and extremely helpful. I wish I had done the surgery sooner. I finally have my life back. Thank you Dr. Rizk!!
Author:
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Risk! Very professional, down to earth and caring! I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family!
Author:
Dr. Rizk is a skilled doctor. In 2015 he was called into the ER to care for my husband. This save my husbands life. Now I was impressed then at his skill and concern for his patient. I went to him just last year (2017) and started the process of Weight loss. I chose the Gastric Bypass. I am so glad I did. His staff is just wonderful and assists anyway possible. Dr. Rizk shows concern and is straight forward. Thank you. I would and have recommended Dr. Rizk and his staff.
Author:
Dr. Rizk does an awesome job with caring about his patients. He did my sleeve surgery last May and I've had no problems.
Author:
Dr. Rizk takes time to listen and in the time he spends with me, makes me feel important, He is supportive, yet firm. I always feel as if he has my best interest at heart. I have the highest regard for his quality of service and would recommend him to anyone considering bariatric services.
Author:
I love this guy, Doctor Rizk is a true life saver. I had my surgery about 6 years ago and if it was not for him and his staff i believe my Diabetes A1C and my high blood presser would of went and i would be more sick. I love how he is so understanding and is there if i need him. Thanks again Doctor Rizk
Author:
Dr. Rizk is a very caring Doctor. He listens to what you are saying, He also makes sure you understand the procedure & what to expect. I am very pleased with the care I have gotten from Dr. Rizk. Having the Gastric Sleeve surgery was the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. Yes I would recommend Dr. Rizk to my friends & family.
Author:
Dr Risk explains things well and is willing to answer all your questions.
Author:
Dr. Rizk did my Bypass surgrey. I am 6 months out and him and his team have helped me every step of the way ?
Author:
Dr. Rizk provided me with amazing care following my bariatric surgery! He addressed my questions and concerns fully before, during and after surgery. Dr. Rizk is very professional, knowledgeable and treats you likes member of the family! I highly recommend Dr. Rizk!
Author:
Dr Rizk is very knowledgeable and very friendly as baratric surgeon made me fill very relaxed and calm about the surgery .I was going have and great follow up. Very pleased with the service I received with him
Author:
I had a lipoma removed from him ave he was very easy to talk to, I was also in and out very quick. Would recommend him to anyone!
Author:
Best decision I ever made was choosing Dr. Rizk to perform my VSG. My surgery and recovery went very well resulting in 100+ weight loss after 7 months.
Author:
Dr. Rizk is not only a highly skilled surgeon but he also has a heart of gold. He gives very personal care and it is very obvious how much he cares about his patients. I think his bedside manner is absolutely wonderful. He is a unique and special doctor who really loved in our community. He is also taking his own time several years to do medical missions in Africa. This tells you about his heart.
Author:
Compassionate, professional and kind. Highly recommend him
Dr.Rizk is excellent! Such a great person! Definitely recommend
Author:
Work with Dr Rizk. Great physician and great person.
Author:
Would recommend him highly. He is a very caring doctor.