Dr. William Rios, MD

Dr. William Rios, MD

Internal Medicine  |
55 reviews

Contact provider for availability

Dr. William Rios, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Rios is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center and Uf Health Shands Hospital....See Less

Gainesville Internal Medicine Physicians

1130 NW 64th Ter

Gainesville, FL 32605

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Rios

Our commitment to our patients is our ongoing active study of the best medical practices possible. We plan to provide each patient with well-supported, standard of care treatments and effective recommendations for appropriate health management. We value each individual and intend to treat everyone with full attention and respect.

Dr. Rios' Experience

Dr. Rios' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Emphysema

• Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Spirometry
  • Stress Test
  • Venipuncture
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)

• University of South Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Yale University
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Rios has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rios does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rios and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rios' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rios to family and friends
Dr. Rios' Performance
in Gainesville, FL |
Many of our friends and family are patients of Dr. Rios and we all trust his judgement and Are confident that he is truly concerned about our problems.
in Gainesville, FL |
He is the kindest and most caring Doctor I have ever gone too.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Rios is the best doctor I've had. I suggest him for everyone.
in Live Oak, Fla |
My husband and I (Ron & Denise Knight) have been with Dr. Rios for a long time and pray even longer. I would recommend Dr. William A. Rios to any one who needs medical attention if Dr. Rios is take patients. Ron's been with Dr. Rios about 30 years
in Gainesville, FL |
I have recommended Dr.Rios to friend's who have thanked me for my referral. Dr. Rios has the incredible combination of being knowledgeable and sensitive. To be so intelligent in his field and empathetic too is a blessing to his patients.
in High Springs, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Rios by another Dr. He told me he was the best family Dr he had ever encountered. I must say, without hesitation, he is the best. Whether I am in for a routine physical, minor problem or big problem, he and his staff have always given me and my family excellent care. I can say, he has made my life better.
Sylvester, GA |
Thorough and complete review of the problems presented to him, accurately analyzed and proper recommendations, l impressed with his tact to treat patients.
Crescent City, FL |
Of the many physicians I've seen over the years, Dr. William Rios, MD, is probably one of the most concisely informative, knowledgeable, systematic, and proactive. Moreover, He is sincere, warm, and cheerfully convivial during visits. I recommend Dr. Rios to those, like myself, who are over 70, whether in the peak of health or not.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr, William Rios is an excellent medical care giver. A doctor by vocation first, Dr. Rios always sees you with all of his attention driven to you and your health conditions. He never seems to be on a rush when talking to you, impeccable bed manners and medical jargon is always explained with clarity and complete understanding. His staff is as compassionate as he is and returns calls/ emails immediately or between twenty four hours. Amazing doctor with phenomenal and brilliant knowledge!
in Gainesville, FL |
My husband & I have been his patients for several years, and we will never switch. He truly listens, hears, and explains as though we were the only patients he had. Recently my husband had a new diagnosis and Dr. Rios had us in office for over an hour going over everything until he was sure we understood the implications, what we should do, and what follow up was needed. He also reached out to me with a supportive hug, understanding the emotional burden I was carrying due to husband's illness
in Gainesville, FL |
My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Rios. He listens and explains what is happening. He does not have a computer in the room,so I do not feel he is distracted while I am trying to talk to him. If you do have to wait ...think of this...he is helping someone else understand what their bodies are doing to them too. He will take the same time with you. Be patient it is worth your time.
in Gainesville, FL |
A wonderful, kind physician who is unfailing sympathetic to all of my complaints. He is never rushed and always behaves as if you are the most important patient in his practice. Every one should have such a great primary care physician!
Have you seen Dr. William Rios, MD?
Are you Dr. Rios?