Dr. William Rigano, MD

Dr. William Rigano, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Born and raised in Dayton , I was educated at Kettering Fairmont East, then OSU and Medical College of Ohio. I have been involved in Dayton since 1985 and am proud to be part of our "Excellent medical Community"!

Advanced Breast & Cosmetic Surgery

2350 Miami Valley Dr Ste 520

Dayton, OH 45459

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
  • CareSource
  • HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • HealthSmart
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Rigano

I believe all patients deserve a thorough consultation and education about treatment options. Photos are helpful to understand these options and should be carefully reviewed with patients during the consultation.. Excellent surgical care is standard for all patients. Happy patients are our goal and we make this a reality 98% of the time.

Dr. Rigano's Experience

Dr. Rigano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Wright State U Sch Med Affil Hosps
  • Medical College of Ohio
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Rigano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rigano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rigano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rigano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rigano to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Rigano's Performance
Wapakoneta Ohio |
Great personality, very east to work with and professional staff. Everything went exactly as explained with great results. I would recommend his Services to everyone.
in St Marys, OH |
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Regano. I had been seen by a plastic surgeon at Ohio State and was told my insurance would not cover the removal of my breast implants and the cost would be $10,000 for removal.. After some on-line research, I found Dr. Regano and the first thing he said to me was that, due to my symptoms (contraction, rupture and leakage), my insurance would definitely cover the removal. Surgery/recovery was painless. Dr. Regano is the best.
Centerburg, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Rigano by another patient and close friend that just raved about him. Not only is he a talented professional, but he made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. He increased me from a B to a D and I was off the pain meds after two days which is a testimony to how gentle he is throughout the surgery. There was no doubt that he only had my best interest in mind the entire time. In addition to all this he has some of the most competitive rates around.
in Fairborn, OH |
I had the best experience with Dr. Rigano !! I had a full tummy tuck with some lipo on the flanks I had my procedure done at the end of April 2017. The staff is super nice and Dr Rigano makes you feel so comfortable. Dr. Rigano is The Best in Ohio! He has a pain management technique he uses that helps manage the pain after surgery The evening after my surgery I took 1 pain pill... the next day i took 1 pain pill. Thats IT!! The drains were the worst part just annoying. Dr. Rigano ROCKS!!
in Ohio |
Dr. Rigano and his staff are absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them! I had several tummy tuck consultations before meeting with Dr. Rigano, and within the first few minutes, I knew that he was the plastic surgeon that I wanted to perform my surgery. He is one of the most kind and compassionate doctors that I have ever encountered. He truly cares about his patients! He is also very informative and honest about what to expect with your procedure. I highly recommend him!
Miamisburg, OH |
Outstanding physician. Knows what he is doing. Very honest and doesn't push for anything to just make money. Been to other plastic surgeons and he is the best. Wanted a natural look and I got it.
in Lebanon, OH |
This review is from an extremely happy husband of a patient. As I wanted my wife to feel good about her bodily image again; I decided to invest in her. She never felt the same about her upper body once we had our son. Dr. Rigano came highly recommended and he was extremely professional and is the Master. Dr. Rigano is a miracle worker! My wife was back to herself within a week and she is happier and more confident than ever! He offers an iron clad guarantee with one year followups for life!
Lebanon, OH |
Kind and Courteous staff and doctor. Everything Dr. Rigano told me I would experience during recovery was right on. I do not look or even feel like I had a procedure done! He truly cares about you. Thank you for giving me such a great experience and exceptional results! There is no better choice!
Miamisburg, OH |
I had a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Rigano. I went from a 34A to a 36C. He was wonderful and I am so happy with the results. I was very fearful of the procedure but he made me feel very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable about this procedure and it definitely put me at ease. I would definitely refer him to anyone!
in Dayton ohio |
Dr. Rigano is a very compassionate doctor and truly cares for his patients, i felt like i could always ask questions and that he took his time with me. Highly recommend
in Fairborn, OH |
Jan 16, 2015 Dr. Rigano performed a breast reduction on me. In addition to large dog ears, nerve damage in my left breast and a poor cosmetic result - he left me with symastia! I knew something wasn't right but not what till I saw it on the Botched TV show. When I saw a different plastic surgeon about the dog ears he confirmed it. Dr. Rigano had to know but never said. Two years later I have soreness, cramps in both breasts.
in Dayton, Ohio |
I felt like Dr. Rigano was professional and experienced. My surgery came out wonderful. I love it.
Dayton, OH |
After much consideration I decided to do something about my assymetrical breasts at age 57! I had a size A and a size B discrepancy and had to wear padded bras to hide this fact. Dr. Rigano listened carefully to my concerns about not going too big and to just achieve symmetry. We decided on two options and I took nearly a month to decide to have bilateral implants. Of course one breast received a larger implant. I could not be happier with the results. He followed my wishes perfectly.
in Dayton, OH |
I had a breast reduction, and from start to finish, Dr. Rigano and his office staff were top notch. For every appointment, I waited less than 2 minutes, and Dr. Rigano came in early on one of his days off to meet my early appointment needs. The staff was very friendly, treated me like family, and always had a smile. Dr. Rigano is very personable, very kind, and very competent. The healing process was great as well. I felt no pain after the surgery at all which I credit to his expertise. ;-)
in Brookville, OH |
Dr. Rigano is by far the best healthcare provider I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! I had a minor procedure done, removal of moles.I have had a mole on my face for 15 years and this small detail brought down my self esteem. When I first met him he made me feel comfortable that this imperfection would be taken care of easy and painless, he educated me on the process, and I was all smiles leaving his office! I would recommend him for any type of procedure,he has true talent!Thanks Dr.Rigano
in Troy, OH |
Dr. Rigano and his staff were very professional, courteous, and respectful. At my first initial visit, he walked me through my story in order to gain all the necessary information he needed to decide if I was a good candidate and also to help supply the necessary information to my insurance company. He fully explained everything. It all happened exactly as he explained. I'm into my 2nd week of recovery. I've been back to work for a week and I have never had any pain. I love the way I look.
in Dayton ohio |
Dr. Rigano is a very caring and understanding doctor. He listens to his patients concerns and provides good information afterwards. I had my breast implants removed after 26 years and have never been happier or felt better. The surgery went very well, and I look great. You can barely see any scars. My obgyn even commented on how great the scars or lack of scars look. Dr Rigano took all the time I needed he never rushed me, he never seemed like he was in a hurry to get to his next appointment.
in West Milton, OH |
Dr. William C. Rigano is the best! My husband and I had several breast augmentation consultations before we finally had our consultation appointment with Dr. Rigano. After that consultation, I knew he was the best doctor for the job. He was extremely honest, thorough, informative, professional, patient, and made me feel comfortable during the whole process. He did an absolute excellent job on the surgery and I am very thrilled with the results! Amazing doctor!
in Dayton, OH |
My experience with this office was excellent. I never waited more than five minutes in the waiting room. After my surgery Dr. Rigano personally called me to check on me. Everyone was always polite. That goes a long way with me.
in Pickerington, OH |
Dr. Rigano met all my exceptions and more. He is by far the best plastic surgeon and I am soooo glad to choose him for my breast augmentation. He is really down to earth, friendly, and above all very professional. If I would do the surgery again I would choose Dr. William Rigano in heartbeat. I am extremely happy with the results thanks to Dr. Rigano. He did everything that I asked for and more :))) I recommend my doctor 100%.
in Beavercreek, OH |
My recent experience with Dr. Rigano has been amazing! He is very personable, he actually listens, and he offered realistic advice (with photographic examples) and he let the final decision be mine. The procedure went as he had promised: minimal pain, no bruising, easy recovery. The office visits were also better than other experiences: appointments were easy to schedule, my questions were answered immediately, the office was bright and clean. I am more than satisfied with the results!
in Brookville, ohio |
Dr. Rigano is an excellent plastic surgeon would recommend him highly !! very good bedside manner, ,personable , and makes you feel at ease, very satisfied with his work !! minimal discomfort! His work is amazing! Best plastic surgeon in the area !
Have you seen Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Are you Dr. Rigano?

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
    Blue Access Choice PPO
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
    Worker's Compensation WC