Dr. William C. Rigano, MD

Dr. William C. Rigano, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 56 years old

I believe all patients deserve a thorough consultation and education about treatment options. Photos are helpful to understand these options and should be carefully reviewed with patients during the consultation.. Excellent surgical care is standard for all patients. Happy patients are our goal and we make this a reality 98% of the time.Read more

Advanced Breast & Cosmetic Surgery

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rigano's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rigano's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rigano

Dr. Rigano accepts 27 insurance carriers

27 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rigano has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Rigano

Dr. Rigano's Review Details
4.4 based on 50 responses
Experience with Dr. Rigano
Dr. Rigano's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (44)
in Brookville, OH |
Dr. Rigano is by far the best healthcare provider I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! I had a minor procedure done, removal of moles.I have had a mole on my face for 15 years and this small detail brought down my self esteem. When I first met him he made me feel comfortable that this imperfection would be taken care of easy and painless, he educated me on the process, and I was all smiles leaving his office! I would recommend him for any type of procedure,he has true talent!Thanks Dr.Rigano
in Troy, OH |
Dr. Rigano and his staff were very professional, courteous, and respectful. At my first initial visit, he walked me through my story in order to gain all the necessary information he needed to decide if I was a good candidate and also to help supply the necessary information to my insurance company. He fully explained everything. It all happened exactly as he explained. I'm into my 2nd week of recovery. I've been back to work for a week and I have never had any pain. I love the way I look.
in Dayton ohio |
Dr. Rigano is a very caring and understanding doctor. He listens to his patients concerns and provides good information afterwards. I had my breast implants removed after 26 years and have never been happier or felt better. The surgery went very well, and I look great. You can barely see any scars. My obgyn even commented on how great the scars or lack of scars look. Dr Rigano took all the time I needed he never rushed me, he never seemed like he was in a hurry to get to his next appointment.
in West Milton, OH |
Dr. William C. Rigano is the best! My husband and I had several breast augmentation consultations before we finally had our consultation appointment with Dr. Rigano. After that consultation, I knew he was the best doctor for the job. He was extremely honest, thorough, informative, professional, patient, and made me feel comfortable during the whole process. He did an absolute excellent job on the surgery and I am very thrilled with the results! Amazing doctor!
in Dayton, OH |
My experience with this office was excellent. I never waited more than five minutes in the waiting room. After my surgery Dr. Rigano personally called me to check on me. Everyone was always polite. That goes a long way with me.
in Pickerington, OH |
Dr. Rigano met all my exceptions and more. He is by far the best plastic surgeon and I am soooo glad to choose him for my breast augmentation. He is really down to earth, friendly, and above all very professional. If I would do the surgery again I would choose Dr. William Rigano in heartbeat. I am extremely happy with the results thanks to Dr. Rigano. He did everything that I asked for and more :))) I recommend my doctor 100%.
in Beavercreek, OH |
My recent experience with Dr. Rigano has been amazing! He is very personable, he actually listens, and he offered realistic advice (with photographic examples) and he let the final decision be mine. The procedure went as he had promised: minimal pain, no bruising, easy recovery. The office visits were also better than other experiences: appointments were easy to schedule, my questions were answered immediately, the office was bright and clean. I am more than satisfied with the results!
in Brookville, ohio |
Dr. Rigano is an excellent plastic surgeon would recommend him highly !! very good bedside manner, ,personable , and makes you feel at ease, very satisfied with his work !! minimal discomfort! His work is amazing! Best plastic surgeon in the area !
Have you seen Dr. William C. Rigano, MD?
Are you Dr. William C. Rigano, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Medical College Of Ohio

Graduated in 1985

Wright State University Affil Hosps
    Wright State U Sch Med Affil Hosps
    Medical College Of Ohio

Completed in 1991

Ohio State University

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Rigano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rigano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rigano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rigano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rigano

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rigano's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Rigano

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Rigano's Care Philosophy