Dr. William Rigano, MD

Dr. William Rigano, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. William C Rigano, MD is a Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgeon - General practicing in Dayton, OH. He has been practicing since 1985. A professional member of the ASPS and Ohio State Medical Association.

Advanced Breast & Cosmetic Surgery

2350 Miami Valley Dr Ste 520

Centerville, OH 45459

• Anthem
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Rigano

I believe all patients deserve a thorough consultation and education about treatment options. Photos are helpful to understand these options and should be carefully reviewed with patients during the consultation.. Excellent surgical care is standard for all patients. Happy patients are our goal and we make this a reality 98% of the time.

Dr. Rigano's Experience

Dr. Rigano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Lumpectomy
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Wright State University Affiliated Hospitals
  • Medical College of Ohio
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Rigano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rigano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rigano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rigano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rigano to family and friends
Dr. Rigano's Performance
I chose Dr. Rigano because of some friends of friends who said they had a great experience AND when I had my initial consultation, I just got the "this is the right doctor" vibe. He was caring, and listened to me, and overall provided me excellent care. I trusted my gut and am so thankful I chose him as my surgeon. I am so happy with my results and smoothly my recovery went. I had to contact him over the weekend once with a concern, and he was very responsive to me and eased my mind.
Dr. Rigano was very informative pre-op, as well as post-op. My recovery was good, and instructions for home care were clear.
I had a wonderful experience. Overall a great experience. Everything went smooth and as expected.
Spent time with me.Answered all of my questions.On time with every appointment.
Amazing overall experience. I was scared to death before the procedure and immediately out of surgery, I could tell a difference. The pain was minimal and I couldn't believe it. I was listened to throughout the previsits and immediately before surgery and after. My concerns were answered and the outcome was more/better than I could of ever imagined. I don't know why I waited so long to have this done. Many thanks to Dr. Rigano and all of his staff for your compassion, honesty and care.
I had a great experience with Dr. Rigano and the staff.
Dr. Rigano was very informative and forthcoming with information. He's very friendly, detailed oriented and has a great bed side manner. He's extremely thorough and would recommend him to others needing a reduction.
everything went smoothly and exactly like Dr. Rigano explained. Was surprised about how little pain was involved. Would recommend this procedure to anyone.
Thoughtful and kind
i am very pleased with my experience with dr. rigano. i searched and did numerous consults with other doctors in the area and choose the one that i thought best suited my needs. i choose dr. rigano. i am very pleased with my results and my decision to go with him. i would highly recomend him to others.
Dr Rigano performed my breast reduction surgery almost 7 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with my results. He kept me well-informed of what to expect during surgery and throughout the weeks to follow. Always willing to take the time to sit and explain what to expect next through the healing process and to answer any questions that I have had. Made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr Rigano!
I have known Dr. Rigano for the past 3.5 years and have received multiple treatments from him including most notably, a breast augmentation and otoplasty. The quality of his work is unmatched, he is a true artist and seeks to enhance your God-given body in natural ways. His bedside manner is very warm, caring, and inclusive. He will walk you through every step, explain, and answer any questions you may have in a way that puts you completely at ease. I cannot recommend him more highly!
The whole process was very quick and easy. I did a lot of research on what I wanted before coming in for my first visit. Everything that I wanted was exactly what he recommended. The surgery went as expected and the recovery was exactly how he described it would be. I would recommend Dr. Rigano to anyone.
I chose Dr. Rigano because he had a lot of experience. After meeting him, I felt he had the ability to do my surgery with competence and compassion. The surgery went as he explained, and the recovery has also followed the path he described. In summary, I feel he did a great job and am very satisfied.
Dr Rigano has been extremely GREAT with my surgery. After loosing 110 pounds after having Gastric bypass surgery in 2013 I decided to have surgery to have loose skin removed. I had a bi-lateral lower body lift and an inner thigh lift. He has walked me through each and every step of the process. Is always been so attentive to all of my concerns and he has explained each step of the process. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend doctor Rigano as your surgeon!
I was very afraid of getting my breast done i had gone to about ten doctors and as soon as Dr. Rigano came into my room i knew he was going to be great. He listened to my needs, my fears, and the outcome i wanted. My breast are amazing they look and feel they are mine very natural and thats just what i wanted. If i ever need anything else done he would be my first choice.
Goood
Wapakoneta Ohio |
Great personality, very east to work with and professional staff. Everything went exactly as explained with great results. I would recommend his Services to everyone.
in St Marys, OH |
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Regano. I had been seen by a plastic surgeon at Ohio State and was told my insurance would not cover the removal of my breast implants and the cost would be $10,000 for removal.. After some on-line research, I found Dr. Regano and the first thing he said to me was that, due to my symptoms (contraction, rupture and leakage), my insurance would definitely cover the removal. Surgery/recovery was painless. Dr. Regano is the best.
Centerburg, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Rigano by another patient and close friend that just raved about him. Not only is he a talented professional, but he made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. He increased me from a B to a D and I was off the pain meds after two days which is a testimony to how gentle he is throughout the surgery. There was no doubt that he only had my best interest in mind the entire time. In addition to all this he has some of the most competitive rates around.
in Fairborn, OH |
I had the best experience with Dr. Rigano !! I had a full tummy tuck with some lipo on the flanks I had my procedure done at the end of April 2017. The staff is super nice and Dr Rigano makes you feel so comfortable. Dr. Rigano is The Best in Ohio! He has a pain management technique he uses that helps manage the pain after surgery The evening after my surgery I took 1 pain pill... the next day i took 1 pain pill. Thats IT!! The drains were the worst part just annoying. Dr. Rigano ROCKS!!
in Ohio |
Dr. Rigano and his staff are absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them! I had several tummy tuck consultations before meeting with Dr. Rigano, and within the first few minutes, I knew that he was the plastic surgeon that I wanted to perform my surgery. He is one of the most kind and compassionate doctors that I have ever encountered. He truly cares about his patients! He is also very informative and honest about what to expect with your procedure. I highly recommend him!
Miamisburg, OH |
Outstanding physician. Knows what he is doing. Very honest and doesn't push for anything to just make money. Been to other plastic surgeons and he is the best. Wanted a natural look and I got it.
in Lebanon, OH |
This review is from an extremely happy husband of a patient. As I wanted my wife to feel good about her bodily image again; I decided to invest in her. She never felt the same about her upper body once we had our son. Dr. Rigano came highly recommended and he was extremely professional and is the Master. Dr. Rigano is a miracle worker! My wife was back to herself within a week and she is happier and more confident than ever! He offers an iron clad guarantee with one year followups for life!
Lebanon, OH |
Kind and Courteous staff and doctor. Everything Dr. Rigano told me I would experience during recovery was right on. I do not look or even feel like I had a procedure done! He truly cares about you. Thank you for giving me such a great experience and exceptional results! There is no better choice!
in Dayton ohio |
Dr. Rigano is a very compassionate doctor and truly cares for his patients, i felt like i could always ask questions and that he took his time with me. Highly recommend
in Fairborn, OH |
Jan 16, 2015 Dr. Rigano performed a breast reduction on me. In addition to large dog ears, nerve damage in my left breast and a poor cosmetic result - he left me with symastia! I knew something wasn't right but not what till I saw it on the Botched TV show. When I saw a different plastic surgeon about the dog ears he confirmed it. Dr. Rigano had to know but never said. Two years later I have soreness, cramps in both breasts.
in Dayton, Ohio |
I felt like Dr. Rigano was professional and experienced. My surgery came out wonderful. I love it.
Dayton, OH |
After much consideration I decided to do something about my assymetrical breasts at age 57! I had a size A and a size B discrepancy and had to wear padded bras to hide this fact. Dr. Rigano listened carefully to my concerns about not going too big and to just achieve symmetry. We decided on two options and I took nearly a month to decide to have bilateral implants. Of course one breast received a larger implant. I could not be happier with the results. He followed my wishes perfectly.
in Dayton, OH |
I had a breast reduction, and from start to finish, Dr. Rigano and his office staff were top notch. For every appointment, I waited less than 2 minutes, and Dr. Rigano came in early on one of his days off to meet my early appointment needs. The staff was very friendly, treated me like family, and always had a smile. Dr. Rigano is very personable, very kind, and very competent. The healing process was great as well. I felt no pain after the surgery at all which I credit to his expertise. ;-)
in Brookville, OH |
Dr. Rigano is by far the best healthcare provider I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! I had a minor procedure done, removal of moles.I have had a mole on my face for 15 years and this small detail brought down my self esteem. When I first met him he made me feel comfortable that this imperfection would be taken care of easy and painless, he educated me on the process, and I was all smiles leaving his office! I would recommend him for any type of procedure,he has true talent!Thanks Dr.Rigano
in Troy, OH |
Dr. Rigano and his staff were very professional, courteous, and respectful. At my first initial visit, he walked me through my story in order to gain all the necessary information he needed to decide if I was a good candidate and also to help supply the necessary information to my insurance company. He fully explained everything. It all happened exactly as he explained. I'm into my 2nd week of recovery. I've been back to work for a week and I have never had any pain. I love the way I look.
in Dayton ohio |
Dr. Rigano is a very caring and understanding doctor. He listens to his patients concerns and provides good information afterwards. I had my breast implants removed after 26 years and have never been happier or felt better. The surgery went very well, and I look great. You can barely see any scars. My obgyn even commented on how great the scars or lack of scars look. Dr Rigano took all the time I needed he never rushed me, he never seemed like he was in a hurry to get to his next appointment.
in West Milton, OH |
Dr. William C. Rigano is the best! My husband and I had several breast augmentation consultations before we finally had our consultation appointment with Dr. Rigano. After that consultation, I knew he was the best doctor for the job. He was extremely honest, thorough, informative, professional, patient, and made me feel comfortable during the whole process. He did an absolute excellent job on the surgery and I am very thrilled with the results! Amazing doctor!
in Dayton, OH |
My experience with this office was excellent. I never waited more than five minutes in the waiting room. After my surgery Dr. Rigano personally called me to check on me. Everyone was always polite. That goes a long way with me.
in Pickerington, OH |
Dr. Rigano met all my exceptions and more. He is by far the best plastic surgeon and I am soooo glad to choose him for my breast augmentation. He is really down to earth, friendly, and above all very professional. If I would do the surgery again I would choose Dr. William Rigano in heartbeat. I am extremely happy with the results thanks to Dr. Rigano. He did everything that I asked for and more :))) I recommend my doctor 100%.
in Beavercreek, OH |
My recent experience with Dr. Rigano has been amazing! He is very personable, he actually listens, and he offered realistic advice (with photographic examples) and he let the final decision be mine. The procedure went as he had promised: minimal pain, no bruising, easy recovery. The office visits were also better than other experiences: appointments were easy to schedule, my questions were answered immediately, the office was bright and clean. I am more than satisfied with the results!
in Brookville, ohio |
Dr. Rigano is an excellent plastic surgeon would recommend him highly !! very good bedside manner, ,personable , and makes you feel at ease, very satisfied with his work !! minimal discomfort! His work is amazing! Best plastic surgeon in the area !
Have you seen Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Are you Dr. Rigano?