Dr. William Rigano, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Rigano

Advanced Breast & Cosmetic Surgery

2350 Miami Valley Dr Ste 520 Centerville, OH 45459

Dr. William Rigano, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Centerville, OH and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Medical College of Ohio in 1985 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Rigano accepts

Dr. Rigano accepts the following insurance:

Medical Mutual of Ohio
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Rigano's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hidradenitis
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

I believe all patients deserve a thorough consultation and education about treatment options. Photos are helpful to understand these options and should be carefully reviewed with patients during the consultation.. Excellent surgical care is standard for all patients. Happy patients are our goal and we make this a reality 98% of the time.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

6.474820143884892%

Dr. Rigano?
Dr. Rigano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Rigano, MD
OMG I love my results. Pain was very little afterwards. He was very hands on with the process and made me feel comfortable from the first day I walked into his office. He allowed me to pick my size I want to go down to rather than what he felt I should and that was very important to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Excellent experience from my initial consult through my postoperative care. Dr. Rigano is so friendly and down to earth. He really spells everything out for you so there are no surprises! I knew what to expect and it was exactly as he described it would be. The result of my surgery is a flat tummy that I haven't had in 15 plus years. I couldn't be happier!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
I had seen another surgeon prior to coming over to see Dr. Rigano and it was a night and day difference. Dr. Rigano was very informative about the procedure and went over anything and everything you could think of. He lets you know how big you can go and gives you boundaries to stay around which really helped me choose the implant I went with. He lets you choose what you want and doesn't force you into anything. The staff is very friendly and always has a smile on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
So happy I chose Dr. Rigano! He is so down to earth and answers every question I had before and after my surgery. I have never had a better experience than Dr. Rigano and his staff provide.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Amazing...Dr. Rigano clearly explained my options and allowed me to make the decision and enabled me to improve my quality of life beyond expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
easy experience! i came to Dr, Rigano 15 years ago for a breast reduction which was fantastic. I came back for a slight lift and once again he didn't disappoint. The surgery was short and sweet. My recovery went well and he was so very kind and professional every step of the way. I refer everyone I can to him and pray he practices for as long as possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Dr. Rigano was excellent. Gave me the time to talk and listened to what my problem was. I had a ruptured implant from a surgery several years and my doctor retired. Dr. Rigano had me fixed up in no time! Couldn't be happier with everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Dr. Rigano did an amazing job on my Breast Reduction surgery! He listens very well and will do whatever it takes to give you the outcome you want. I am 100% pleased with everything that happened before, during, and after surgery. You will not regret anything. 10/10 RECOMMEND !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
A family friend referred me to Dr. Rigano and I am so glad I came to see him. I've been wanting this surgery for 5 years and Dr. Rigano made it happen fast. Less and 3 months from initial visit I was having my surgery! The staff is very generous and make you feel right at home. I can't say enough about Dr. Rigano!! Very understanding to my feelings, listening to my issues and going over the procedure making me feel very confident that I made the best decision. He did...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Dr. Rigano is a wonderful doctor and person! He takes the time to explain everything in detail and makes sure you are comfortable with the entire procedure. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for help in relieving pain due to enlarged breasts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
I am 2.5 weeks post op and cannot be more pleased with my Tummy Tuck. The experience of seeing my toes again while standing and not having the dreaded "PG" to try to camouflage is wonderful. Dr. Rigano has been fantastic from the initial consult, to the day of surgery, to the post op visits. He took the time to listen, explain, and calm my fears. He even called me the day after surgery (on a Saturday) to check on me and answer any questions. Dr. Rigano is a masterful surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
From the first call of scheduling staff was friendly and optimistic. I had 3 c-sections and my stomach was depressing (was like a butt in the front), I feel blessed and look amazing, but most of all feel amazing since Dr Rigano was able to help me get where I never thought I would be able to be, thank you for all that you have done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
It was wonderful, I was very nervous to come and have this procedure done. He clearly explained everything that was going to happen during and after the surgery. After that he completed the procedure in his local office very easy and quick, and sent me on my way. Thank you so much to Dr. Rigano and all the staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
I thought my full tummy tuck was going to be excruciating pain wise. It was not. On day 4 and pleasantly surprised!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Dr. Rigano took the time to listen to me, and put my needs first. This is one of the best experiences I've had with the medical profession. He made sure I was put first and was comfortable before, during, and after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Dr. Rigano and his team at Advanced Breast and Cosmetic Surgery Inc. made a 15-year dream of mine come true. I came to him on a personal friend's referral for breast reduction surgery and upon my first meeting with him, I knew I didn't want to work with any other surgeon. He calmed my nerves and (literally and figuratively) held my head through every step of my journey. I'm about a month post-surgery as of mid-December 2018, and I couldn't be happier with my results. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
I can't so enough about how happy I am. Dr. Rigano and staff have been wonderful. I have a lot of neck and back problems and I feel so much better. Overall GREAT experience!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
After visiting a few well-known plastic surgeons in the area for a breast augmentation consultation, I was hands-down most impressed with Dr. Rigano. He spent nearly an hour with me during the consultation, I felt open to ask as many questions as needed, and everything was explained to me thoroughly. The day of the surgery came and went and everything went exactly as Dr. Rigano said it would. I had minimal discomfort in the days following the surgery, but nothing major, as to be expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Dr. Rigano, the surgical staff and nurses were all very kind and caring throughout the surgery procedure. This meant a lot to me as a patient. Everything was thoroughly explained to me prior to my surgery so I knew exactly what to expect. Post-op visits went equally as well. I also appreciated all the help from his office staff who helped with insurance questions and insurance approvals that were needed. I highly recommend Dr. Rigano and his staff for the type of surgeries he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Rigano, MD?
Overall the experience was fantastic. Results were exactly as explained, with no surprises. The use of a pain block made recovery extremely quick and with relatively low pain and down time.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rigano?

Advanced Breast & Cosmetic Surgery