Dr. William Reading, MD

17 Reviews
Dr. Reading

Recovery Psychiatric and Psychological Services

12603 Southwest Fwy Ste 610 Stafford, TX 77477

Dr. William Reading, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Stafford, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 1984 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Reading accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Reading's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Reading's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bedwetting
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Nicotine Addiction
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opiate Dependence

3.6

Dr. Reading?
Dr. Reading's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Reading, MD
Dr. Reading and his team are awesome! I have never seen or even heard of a practice that is so home-like, private, cozy, and professional - ALL at the same time. Dr. Reading and his team are very ethical and operate with integrity - which is honestly priceless to me. I literally have never felt better mentally, and it's all because of Dr. Reading's trustworthy skills, experience, and knowledge. Thank you Dr. Reading and team for changing my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Reading, MD?
I used to love going to this office, but things have changed recently. The main young lady that worked there for many years is now gone and it is clearly noticeable in the front office. She made things happen with a big smile on her face and never made you feel like you were a bother. Dr. Reading himself is a great doctor as well. I will continue services here because he has kept me stable on my medication, but I am sad that things are not the same in the front.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Reading, MD?
Trustworthy doctor with great staff. I have only seen him since May, but already feel like a different and better person. This doctor knows what he is doing. His staff treats everyone with respect and kindness. I always see smiles on their faces, which is really refreshing. Stop your search right now and give this office a try!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Reading, MD?
After unsuccessful attempts with inpatient rehab and 12-step treatment, Dr Reading helped me overcome my painkiller addiction, with help of Suboxone. Now I'm successfully off of Suboxone as well. He also helped document my progress to help me with legal issues and getting back into college. Now I'm free of addiction, having treated the underlying mental health issues. A couple times he's invited my parents in w/ me, for group sessions. I still see him regularly because he's a priceless ally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Reading, MD?
Too full if himself to be conducting therapy. He has his own issues. Beware, please.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Reading, MD?
i have been through several rehabs and several phyclogists and phyciotist, and only now have I found not just a dr a family. I have noticed this group works together and they do it well. They teach you life skills you may have not ever been taught. Dr reading is not going to give you a lot of sympathy just a lot of truth and how to manage it. So to any one that needs has looked everywhere and can't find help, try this team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Reading, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reading?

Our model is one of a multidisciplinary treatment team led by a Board Certified* Psychiatric Physician and encompassing disciplines of Neuropsychiatry, Clinical Psychology (PhD), Social Psychology, Nursing, and other supportive clinical philosophies ...

• Psychiatry

2001
The University Of Texas Medical Branch-Clinical Director-Mental Health-Correctional Managed Care
1988