Dr. William Rahal, MD

Dr. William Rahal, MD

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

William Rahal, MD 465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 1011 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Get Directions

Your comfort and confidence is my number one priority.

I always say that I treat my patients like family. I ask myself, "If this were a family member, like a mom, sister or wife, what would I do?" This way, I make the best possible decisions for my patients.

If you check out my reviews, almost every patient talks about how they can tell that I truly care about them and their happiness with their results.

Dr. William Rahal currently practices aesthetic surgery in Beverly Hills and holds hospital privileges at Cedar Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Rahal completed his plastic surgery training at Montefiore Medical Center in New York, where he trained under the guidance of national leaders in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. He has received awards from Montefiore Medical Center in recognition of his research accomplishments in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. His research has resulted in several publications within the plastic surgery literature. During his training he was accepted into the Resident Leadership Program by Operation Smile, a charitable organization dedicated to reconstructing children born with cleft lips and palates. Operation Smile awarded Dr. Rahal the Stryker fellowship to "heal smiles worldwide." Dr. Rahal graduated in the very top of his medical school class. He was selected for the prestigious medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA). This award is only given to the top 10% of medical students in the United States.

Dr. Rahal's Experience

See how Dr. Rahal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rahal

Dr. Rahal accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rahal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rahal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahal to family and friends
    Dr. Rahal's Performance
    in Lancaster, CA |
    Amazing experience from beginning to end. The staff alone is amazing and Dr. Rahal truly cares about his patients and is passionate about what he does. He did an amazing job on my breast augmentation and I have already recommended him to alot of my friends! Thank you Dr. Rahal! Your Amazing!
    in Sherman, CT |
    Dr. Rahal has a great bedside manner and excellent technique. I was immediately impressed with his consult and recommendations. I was very impressed with the results and have recommended to friends. I make sure When I fly out for work I see him, so worth the trip Anyone who seeks his expertise will not be disappointed.
    Have you seen Dr. William Rahal, MD?
    Are you Dr. Rahal?

Dr. Rahal says...

Dr. Rahal's Care Philosophy

Your comfort and confidence is my number one priority.

Dr. Rahal says...

Patients love their breast augmentation results. They describe them as "flawless" and "absolutely perfect".

We achieve these results by choosing the perfect implant for you.

It all starts with a thorough one hour consultation. We talk about your goals. I take your measurements. I am also one of only 4 doctors in Beverly Hills who uses a device called the Vectra.

The Vectra device and software produces a 3D image of your breasts with the specific implant chosen. This will give you review a realistic image of what you would look like after breast augmentation surgery.

With all this information, we can select an ideal implant for your goals and body.

One special thing I do during the procedure is to place the scar in your breast crease. Not many cosmetic surgeons do it because it is difficult to perform properly. When the scar is placed correctly on your breast crease, it will not be visible. It's not a surprise that patients love a result where the scar seems invisible.

Dr. Rahal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Rahal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rahal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2008

Monefiore Hosp Med Ctr

Dr. Rahal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery